galianomama
Quote:

I drink nettle tea...sounds nasty but is very heathy, boosts your metabolism and helps digestion- can't really describe the taste but it's nice.

yeah, we make one here from stinging nettles, i wonder if it is like yours? pea......you will have the answer to that one i am sure. stinging nettles are nasty, but the tea has wonderful properties.

galianomama
Quote:

I drink nettle tea...sounds nasty but is very heathy, boosts your metabolism and helps digestion- can't really describe the taste but it's nice.

yeah, we make one here from stinging nettles, i wonder if it is like yours? pea......you will have the answer to that one i am sure. stinging nettles are nasty, but the tea has wonderful properties.

galianomama
Quote:

peapod
Well you can ask her yourself when she comes to Victoria....her and hubby and baby are staying at my place...ehm...get ready to show them a good time, but please mama stay sober

Go gather some nettle, I bring them over to your place for tea
I love that bunny :P

peapod
Well you can ask her yourself when she comes to Victoria....her and hubby and baby are staying at my place...ehm...get ready to show them a good time, but please mama stay sober

peapod

galianomama
what????? when is she coming to victoria? no wonder you like the bunny, there is a definite family resemblence.

galianomama
what????? when is she coming to victoria? no wonder you like the bunny, there is a definite family resemblence.

galianomama

peapod
Are you saying I look like a rabbit...ehm..where is my buck teeth than...I cannot eat apples through a picket fence ya know
Emma and family come in April, like you gotta know everything don't ya eh?

peapod
Are you saying I look like a rabbit...ehm..where is my buck teeth than...I cannot eat apples through a picket fence ya know

peapod

galianomama
drop the bitch. yes, you do look like a rabbit.....what happened to that bitch thread? the one that rev started? are we still on for friday night?

galianomama
drop the bitch. yes, you do look like a rabbit.....what happened to that bitch thread? the one that rev started? are we still on for friday night?

galianomama

peapod
ehm...I dunno know...you said no "nutballs" allowed to come, so I figured you were not coming :P ya its on, and the group is getting bigger.....do not!!! and repeat not!!! come drunk...you can leave drunk :P

peapod
ehm...I dunno know...you said no "nutballs" allowed to come, so I figured you were not coming :P ya its on, and the group is getting bigger.....do not!!! and repeat not!!! come drunk...you can leave drunk :P

peapod

galianomama
Quote:

do not!!! and repeat not!!! come drunk...you can leave drunk

okay, i'll just come stoned

galianomama
Quote:

galianomama
Quote: