Its Snowing!!!!!

peapod
OMG!! its snowing here!!! Sparky and I just had a snowball fight instead of a morning walk I clobbered the bitch

peapod
OMG!! its snowing here!!! Sparky and I just had a snowball fight instead of a morning walk I clobbered the bitch

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Yeah right, snowing in Victoria? That can't be! ... At least, that's what I think ... I thought you said that there is never ever snow where you live. And isn't it a bit unfair to throw snowballs at a dog? (OK, I know, that one's getting boring ...)

Rick van Opbergen
Yeah right, snowing in Victoria? That can't be! ... At least, that's what I think ... I thought you said that there is never ever snow where you live. And isn't it a bit unfair to throw snowballs at a dog? (OK, I know, that one's getting boring ...)

Rick van Opbergen

Montana
It's snowing here too, but that's nothing new. I'm just glad we didn't get as much as they said we would.

Easy on the doggy

Montana
It's snowing here too, but that's nothing new. I'm just glad we didn't get as much as they said we would.

Easy on the doggy

Montana

Easy on the doggy

peapod
I know I know...yet there it was this morning all over the place, of course its still warm enough to wear shorts. If it holds up we got some good plans :P
Ricky sparky is not a dog she posts here once and awhile, you know she is the bad monkey that wants a spanking unfortuneately she lives in my neighbourhood, MY victorious does not like her..ehm what do you expect, MY victorious does not like spankings...or sharing his banana's with her :P ehm....guess thats why he always greets her with "hey hoe" :P ....think I will have a snow cone for breakfast

peapod
I know I know...yet there it was this morning all over the place, of course its still warm enough to wear shorts. If it holds up we got some good plans :P
Ricky sparky is not a dog she posts here once and awhile, you know she is the bad monkey that wants a spanking unfortuneately she lives in my neighbourhood, MY victorious does not like her..ehm what do you expect, MY victorious does not like spankings...or sharing his banana's with her :P ehm....guess thats why he always greets her with "hey hoe" :P ....think I will have a snow cone for breakfast

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Peapod, I'm just joking about Sparky :P I know she's not a real dog ... at least, that's what you tell me :P didn't know your Victorius was such a hater of Sparky ... oh well ... enjoy your snow cone!

And Montana: yes Peapod is always like this! :P (just teasing Peapod)

Rick van Opbergen
Peapod, I'm just joking about Sparky :P I know she's not a real dog ... at least, that's what you tell me :P didn't know your Victorius was such a hater of Sparky ... oh well ... enjoy your snow cone!

Rick van Opbergen

Montana
Haha! Phew! I was picturing this poor doggy taking cover, lol.

Montana

Montana

Rick van Opbergen
Oops, it seems I almost gave you a bad name here Peapod Neh, for what I know, Montana, peapod is pretty good with animals ... just ask about her "relationship" with Cosmo's dog

Rick van Opbergen
Oops, it seems I almost gave you a bad name here Peapod Neh, for what I know, Montana, peapod is pretty good with animals ... just ask about her "relationship" with Cosmo's dog

Rick van Opbergen

Montana
Yeah, I'm an animal lover from way back.

Hey, look at this. I'm not a newbie anymore

Montana

Montana

Rick van Opbergen
Isn't that going quick eh? I'm already in the phase of "needs a life" ... So how does it feel to be a rising star?

Rick van Opbergen
Isn't that going quick eh? I'm already in the phase of "needs a life" ... So how does it feel to be a rising star?

Rick van Opbergen

peapod
I keep telling you ricky comos does not have a dog...I do not know what kind of critter she has...she is trying to pass if off as a dog...but come on...it wears a coat for chirst sakes... :P

peapod
I keep telling you ricky comos does not have a dog...I do not know what kind of critter she has...she is trying to pass if off as a dog...but come on...it wears a coat for chirst sakes... :P

peapod