Its Snowing!!!!!

zenfisher
That's only because an inch of snow makes it a snow day here. Snow days are play days.

zenfisher
That's only because an inch of snow makes it a snow day here. Snow days are play days.

zenfisher

galianomama
yeah, we have any excuse we can think of for: not going to work; playing in the snow; can't drive - can't get out of the driveway......this is all on about 1" of snow....no lie! i love it!

my boss was born and raised in newfoundland, last year we had less than 2" and he refused to come into work, 'too much snow on the road'. even i had to laugh at that one.

galianomama
yeah, we have any excuse we can think of for: not going to work; playing in the snow; can't drive - can't get out of the driveway......this is all on about 1" of snow....no lie! i love it!

my boss was born and raised in newfoundland, last year we had less than 2" and he refused to come into work, 'too much snow on the road'. even i had to laugh at that one.

galianomama

missile
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Well it's snowing again!

How many months left til spring?

You should have your nice,normal rainy weather back by the weekend.We have about 3 more months of the white nasty stuff left!Not that I'm complaining,mind you! I liked the way the announcer said today that it was only "59 more hot soup days until Spring"

missile

Well it's snowing again!

You should have your nice,normal rainy weather back by the weekend.We have about 3 more months of the white nasty stuff left!Not that I'm complaining,mind you! I liked the way the announcer said today that it was only "59 more hot soup days until Spring"

missile

Well it's snowing again!

Twila
It's not that I don't like snow. I do. I just don't like being on the road with those other people in the snow.

It doesn't matter if I'm driving or walking my chances of being hit by somebody driving their 4x4 or SUV on a snowy day is greatly increased. It would seem those commercials that sell 4x4 and SUV's really ought to enlarge the disclaimer stating "professional driver, closed track"

Twila
It's not that I don't like snow. I do. I just don't like being on the road with those other people in the snow.

It doesn't matter if I'm driving or walking my chances of being hit by somebody driving their 4x4 or SUV on a snowy day is greatly increased. It would seem those commercials that sell 4x4 and SUV's really ought to enlarge the disclaimer stating "professional driver, closed track"

Twila

peapod
Well its snowing here again This is really starting to piss me off, its interfering with fishing, okay one or two days is funny but now........grgrgrgrgr..I am lucky I even got home.

peapod
Well its snowing here again This is really starting to piss me off, its interfering with fishing, okay one or two days is funny but now........grgrgrgrgr..I am lucky I even got home.

peapod

Reverend Blair
Quote:

It doesn't matter if I'm driving or walking my chances of being hit by somebody driving their 4x4 or SUV on a snowy day is greatly increased.

I watched a 4x4 crash just last night, Twila. He didn't hit any innocent bystanders, so I cheered.

We were stopped at a light and when it went green this guys took off like a bat out of hell. I looked at Mrs. Rev and slurred, "He's gonna crash." He did...whacked the guard rail on Fermor real good. Turns out that forward traction isn't the same thing as control.

4x4's have a definite place in our world. Unfortunately the current craze for them has pushed them out of the reach of the few people who actually need them.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

It doesn't matter if I'm driving or walking my chances of being hit by somebody driving their 4x4 or SUV on a snowy day is greatly increased.

I watched a 4x4 crash just last night, Twila. He didn't hit any innocent bystanders, so I cheered.

We were stopped at a light and when it went green this guys took off like a bat out of hell. I looked at Mrs. Rev and slurred, "He's gonna crash." He did...whacked the guard rail on Fermor real good. Turns out that forward traction isn't the same thing as control.

4x4's have a definite place in our world. Unfortunately the current craze for them has pushed them out of the reach of the few people who actually need them.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

moghrabi
Rain for the next five days peadpod. Should be good to get rid of the white stuff.

moghrabi
Rain for the next five days peadpod. Should be good to get rid of the white stuff.

moghrabi

Reverend Blair
You guys should likely build an ark. I'm not sure what a cubit is exactly, but it might be a good time for you to find out.

Reverend Blair
You guys should likely build an ark. I'm not sure what a cubit is exactly, but it might be a good time for you to find out.

Reverend Blair

no1important
Starting to snow here again. What a horrible winter. We got a week or 8 days this year. I will be glad to see the rain starting by Monday........I never thought I would wish for rain but it sure beats the snow.

no1important
Starting to snow here again. What a horrible winter. We got a week or 8 days this year. I will be glad to see the rain starting by Monday........I never thought I would wish for rain but it sure beats the snow.

no1important

Twila
Quote:

I find it highly amusing when I watch these people driving their 4X4 or SUV's like there sports cars. I've watched 2 trucks (large) racing down the road only to discover that they don't hold the road the same in a corner. They ended up in the ditch quite stunned as to how they got there.

I

Twila
Quote:

I find it highly amusing when I watch these people driving their 4X4 or SUV's like there sports cars. I've watched 2 trucks (large) racing down the road only to discover that they don't hold the road the same in a corner. They ended up in the ditch quite stunned as to how they got there.

I

Twila
Quote:

I