Its Snowing!!!!!

peapod
What has happened to you cosmos you were raised in the kootenays!!!! now that is snow Don't you recall what winter was like in cranny brook I wish we would get a dump like they use to get :P

peapod
What has happened to you cosmos you were raised in the kootenays!!!! now that is snow Don't you recall what winter was like in cranny brook I wish we would get a dump like they use to get :P

peapod

galianomama
don't wish too hard pea, i dunno if i want a repeat of a few years ago. i kinda like global warming.

galianomama
don't wish too hard pea, i dunno if i want a repeat of a few years ago. i kinda like global warming.

galianomama

peapod

peapod

peapod

Cosmo
Raised in the frigging mountains, exactly Pea ... that is why I'm here on fantasy Island! This **** ain't supposed to happen!!!

Cosmo
Raised in the frigging mountains, exactly Pea ... that is why I'm here on fantasy Island! This **** ain't supposed to happen!!!

Cosmo

galianomama
cut that out!!!!!

galianomama
cut that out!!!!!

galianomama
cut that out!!!!!

edgerunner
Wow, did you Northerners really get that much snow, or are you just in whinging moods today?

edgerunner
Wow, did you Northerners really get that much snow, or are you just in whinging moods today?

edgerunner

peapod
Edge those two up there^^^ are whining...spoiled rotten they are. No more bunnypants cookies for them

peapod
Edge those two up there^^^ are whining...spoiled rotten they are. No more bunnypants cookies for them

peapod

edgerunner
Hey Rev,
You Prairie folk are always trying to tell us that we are crazy for our "snow-jollies", please don't up shovel us anymore, eh? Your buddy, Zen is even getting a buzz when it snows, now. Go figure. XXXOX

edgerunner
Hey Rev,
You Prairie folk are always trying to tell us that we are crazy for our "snow-jollies", please don't up shovel us anymore, eh? Your buddy, Zen is even getting a buzz when it snows, now. Go figure. XXXOX

edgerunner
Hey Rev,

Rick van Opbergen
What's with the emoticons Peapod?

Rick van Opbergen

Rick van Opbergen

Twila
Well it's snowing again!

How many months left til spring?

Twila
Well it's snowing again!

How many months left til spring?