Its Snowing!!!!!

Cosmo
Help me! I'm stranded just outside Victoria. We were without power for more than 24 hours --- no computer!! Now the truck is just a big lump of snow, the driveway is torn up from the upstairs people being stuck and Shell is out of herbs. Thankfully the corner store is within walking distance.

Pea ... this is not supposed to happen here! What have you done to the Island since I left?????

And Ricky ... thanks for sticking up for Moche. Pea is just jealous because she's met a creature that is as hyper and as insane as her.

Cosmo
Help me! I'm stranded just outside Victoria. We were without power for more than 24 hours --- no computer!! Now the truck is just a big lump of snow, the driveway is torn up from the upstairs people being stuck and Shell is out of herbs. Thankfully the corner store is within walking distance.

Pea ... this is not supposed to happen here! What have you done to the Island since I left?????

And Ricky ... thanks for sticking up for Moche. Pea is just jealous because she's met a creature that is as hyper and as insane as her.

Cosmo

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by Gonzo

The climate out here you cant beat but you can only take so much sun in the summer before you get sunburns on your sunburns.

Oh bushwa, gonzo - if you want SUN, come to the Thompson/Okanagan in summer.... you best bring SPF24, at least.

And 35C is nothing.

Ten Packs

The climate out here you cant beat but you can only take so much sun in the summer before you get sunburns on your sunburns.

Oh bushwa, gonzo - if you want SUN, come to the Thompson/Okanagan in summer.... you best bring SPF24, at least.

And 35C is nothing.

Ten Packs

And 35C is nothing.

peapod
Hey Cosmos, you finally are awake :P News flash Its going to snow tomarrow. I already told you that you could come and stay at my place and even bring that . If you need your vehicle otta the driveway, galaniomama and I will come over and winch you out, it will make her day...she loves using her winch. I cannot believe I did not know about all these extra emoticons :P. Also its suppose to get to -12 on thursday, but none of us believe it.

peapod
Hey Cosmos, you finally are awake :P News flash Its going to snow tomarrow. I already told you that you could come and stay at my place and even bring that . If you need your vehicle otta the driveway, galaniomama and I will come over and winch you out, it will make her day...she loves using her winch. I cannot believe I did not know about all these extra emoticons :P. Also its suppose to get to -12 on thursday, but none of us believe it.

peapod

galianomama
hey cosmo......yeah, we will bring the winch over and get you outta there....stay in town for awhile where it is NORMAL.....you don't wanna be out in the bush in this ****. i really, really, wanted it to snow.....now i want it to get outta here. i want the normal big island snow fall..okay, snow for a couple of days, now - bye bye...and it is all gone within 24 hours. this sucks. i am cold and don't like it anymore.

galianomama
hey cosmo......yeah, we will bring the winch over and get you outta there....stay in town for awhile where it is NORMAL.....you don't wanna be out in the bush in this ****. i really, really, wanted it to snow.....now i want it to get outta here. i want the normal big island snow fall..okay, snow for a couple of days, now - bye bye...and it is all gone within 24 hours. this sucks. i am cold and don't like it anymore.

galianomama

galianomama
Quote:

I cannot believe I did not know about all these extra emoticons .

my god, it 's a whole new world out there girl!!!

galianomama
Quote:

galianomama
Quote:

peapod
you big baby, : can we mama, can we, go pull cosmos out, lets put the top down to. wear your cape....after work..than we can go to starbucks for

peapod
you big baby, : can we mama, can we, go pull cosmos out, lets put the top down to. wear your cape....after work..than we can go to starbucks for

peapod

galianomama
yeah sure if she is still stuck by six tonight. dump those emoticons, they are giving me a headache.

galianomama
yeah sure if she is still stuck by six tonight. dump those emoticons, they are giving me a headache.

galianomama

peapod
Really!!! you should not have told me that :P

peapod

peapod

galianomama
yeah, i'm up for an adventure tonight. max pulled out a car with the winch last night, so i figure it should be my turn.....

galianomama
yeah, i'm up for an adventure tonight. max pulled out a car with the winch last night, so i figure it should be my turn.....

galianomama

Cosmo
Well Peapod and Galianomomma ... I've resigned myself to being stuck in this damn driveway till this biblical plague of snow has ceased. Even if I get the Ford out, there's nowhere to park the damn thing. The whole street is a skating rink.

I'm actually going to venture out later this afternoon, take a cab to the store where we can stock up on essentials like chocolate and ciggies. After that, I'm lighting the fireplace and hibernating until it's over. Grrr. Being out here is a drag.

Thanks for the offer Pea ... The three of us appreciate it tons. Unfortunately I'd have a nervous breakdown trying to keep Moche under control. It's actually not so bad since the power is back on! All the luxuries like heat, hot water and computer.

I've spent nearly 3 days pushing cars and shovelling snow ... the idea of tackling the truck is beyond me. If I really need out, the upstairs folk have a honking huge 4X4 with a winch, but the idea of a cab sounds way more appealing.

Damn I hate this weather!!! grrrr

Cosmo
Well Peapod and Galianomomma ... I've resigned myself to being stuck in this damn driveway till this biblical plague of snow has ceased. Even if I get the Ford out, there's nowhere to park the damn thing. The whole street is a skating rink.

I'm actually going to venture out later this afternoon, take a cab to the store where we can stock up on essentials like chocolate and ciggies. After that, I'm lighting the fireplace and hibernating until it's over. Grrr. Being out here is a drag.

Thanks for the offer Pea ... The three of us appreciate it tons. Unfortunately I'd have a nervous breakdown trying to keep Moche under control. It's actually not so bad since the power is back on! All the luxuries like heat, hot water and computer.

I've spent nearly 3 days pushing cars and shovelling snow ... the idea of tackling the truck is beyond me. If I really need out, the upstairs folk have a honking huge 4X4 with a winch, but the idea of a cab sounds way more appealing.

Cosmo