Its Snowing!!!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
OMG!! its snowing here!!! Sparky and I just had a snowball fight instead of a morning walk :lol: I clobbered the bitch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
OMG!! its snowing here!!! Sparky and I just had a snowball fight instead of a morning walk :lol: I clobbered the bitch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Yeah right, snowing in Victoria? That can't be! ... At least, that's what I think ... I thought you said that there is never ever snow where you live. And isn't it a bit unfair to throw snowballs at a dog? :wink: (OK, I know, that one's getting boring ...)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Yeah right, snowing in Victoria? That can't be! ... At least, that's what I think ... I thought you said that there is never ever snow where you live. And isn't it a bit unfair to throw snowballs at a dog? :wink: (OK, I know, that one's getting boring ...)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I know I know...yet there it was this morning all over the place, of course its still warm enough to wear shorts. If it holds up we got some good plans :p
Ricky sparky is not a dog 8O she posts here once and awhile, you know she is the bad monkey that wants a spanking 8O unfortuneately she lives in my neighbourhood, MY victorious does not like her..ehm what do you expect, MY victorious does not like spankings...or sharing his banana's with her :p ehm....guess thats why he always greets her with "hey hoe" :p ....think I will have a snow cone for breakfast :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I know I know...yet there it was this morning all over the place, of course its still warm enough to wear shorts. If it holds up we got some good plans :p
Ricky sparky is not a dog 8O she posts here once and awhile, you know she is the bad monkey that wants a spanking 8O unfortuneately she lives in my neighbourhood, MY victorious does not like her..ehm what do you expect, MY victorious does not like spankings...or sharing his banana's with her :p ehm....guess thats why he always greets her with "hey hoe" :p ....think I will have a snow cone for breakfast :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Peapod, I'm just joking about Sparky :p I know she's not a real dog ... at least, that's what you tell me :p didn't know your Victorius was such a hater of Sparky ... oh well ... enjoy your snow cone!

And Montana: yes Peapod is always like this! :p (just teasing Peapod)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Peapod, I'm just joking about Sparky :p I know she's not a real dog ... at least, that's what you tell me :p didn't know your Victorius was such a hater of Sparky ... oh well ... enjoy your snow cone!

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com