Its Snowing!!!!!

moghrabi
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

I saw pictures of your little bit of snow on the news, Peapod and Moghrabi. At first I thought I'd tuned into the redneck channel and found a demolition derby, but then they said it was you.

Are you jealous of our sunny beautiful BC, Rev? It is a little white. But not at all compared to where you are. You live in Frozen Hell City.

moghrabi

I saw pictures of your little bit of snow on the news, Peapod and Moghrabi. At first I thought I'd tuned into the redneck channel and found a demolition derby, but then they said it was you.

Are you jealous of our sunny beautiful BC, Rev? It is a little white. But not at all compared to where you are. You live in Frozen Hell City.

moghrabi

Reverend Blair
I'm not jealous at all Mog...I'll take -20 and sunny over those low-hanging clouds of yours any time. Now if you lived in a place that had rolling prairie and sunny +20 all the time, then I'd be jealous.

I am always amused when they show clips of people who don't know how trying to drive in the snow though...at least as long as the crashes aren't too severe.

Reverend Blair
I'm not jealous at all Mog...I'll take -20 and sunny over those low-hanging clouds of yours any time. Now if you lived in a place that had rolling prairie and sunny +20 all the time, then I'd be jealous.

I am always amused when they show clips of people who don't know how trying to drive in the snow though...at least as long as the crashes aren't too severe.

Reverend Blair

moghrabi
We always talk about this here. Once they see a little white stuff they start to crash. I am going to spray some flour one of those days and see if this problem is conditioned.

moghrabi
We always talk about this here. Once they see a little white stuff they start to crash. I am going to spray some flour one of those days and see if this problem is conditioned.

moghrabi

Matty
People out on the west coast have no clue how to drive in the snow ...hence why Im home today Its still snowing ..snowing ...snowing! We got about 20cm last night and Id say close to another 10 this morning ..and its still snowing ..snowing ..snowing..wheeeee!!!

Matty
People out on the west coast have no clue how to drive in the snow ...hence why Im home today Its still snowing ..snowing ...snowing! We got about 20cm last night and Id say close to another 10 this morning ..and its still snowing ..snowing ..snowing..wheeeee!!!

Matty

peapod
Really Matty :P lots of snow in Nanaimo...I am going there tomarrow to see my parents :P I cannot wait to fire snowballs at them I can't help it the snow makes me giddy :P

See now if I still lived at home (where do these thoughts come from) I would be coming in, my soup would be on the table waiting for me to slurp it up :P but I gotta make my own lunch now.

The whole neighbourhood is all warm and fuzzy there is something about snow and nasty weather that changes people. Really it a different attitude around today. Everybody wants to help everybody out. Everyone is out having some fun. My driveway is being used as hill to slide down :P Hey I got no crackers for my soup

peapod
Really Matty :P lots of snow in Nanaimo...I am going there tomarrow to see my parents :P I cannot wait to fire snowballs at them I can't help it the snow makes me giddy :P

See now if I still lived at home (where do these thoughts come from) I would be coming in, my soup would be on the table waiting for me to slurp it up :P but I gotta make my own lunch now.

The whole neighbourhood is all warm and fuzzy there is something about snow and nasty weather that changes people. Really it a different attitude around today. Everybody wants to help everybody out. Everyone is out having some fun. My driveway is being used as hill to slide down :P Hey I got no crackers for my soup

peapod

EmmaDibbs
How luckly are you to have snow!! I love snow!! Everything comes to a standstill here when it snows! Do you really live in Victoria PeaPod?? We really want to move on to Vancouver Island if we can.

EmmaDibbs
How luckly are you to have snow!! I love snow!! Everything comes to a standstill here when it snows! Do you really live in Victoria PeaPod?? We really want to move on to Vancouver Island if we can.

EmmaDibbs

peapod
Yes Emma I really really do live in Victoria...I got the red ruby slippers and the snow to prove it :P There are a few of us here that reside in lotusland. (To bring this home to you, I will tell you I am writing this crossed legged in the lotus position in my chair...slurping soup with one hand typing with the other...of course I am female so the multi-tasking is a given

Emma I will pm you a ton of links about victoria...and ehm...fill me in on your coming to lotusland :P

peapod
Yes Emma I really really do live in Victoria...I got the red ruby slippers and the snow to prove it :P There are a few of us here that reside in lotusland. (To bring this home to you, I will tell you I am writing this crossed legged in the lotus position in my chair...slurping soup with one hand typing with the other...of course I am female so the multi-tasking is a given

Emma I will pm you a ton of links about victoria...and ehm...fill me in on your coming to lotusland :P

peapod

EmmaDibbs
That's great thanks Peapod. We are coming over for a couple of weeks in April- we are staying in West Vancouver but will definitely be coming over to the Island to explore for a few days. I hear seaplane is the best way to get there and not too expensive- is it right that it is only $20 ish for a return ticket or is that just pie in the sky??

Do I need to be able to get in to the lotus position to visit...cos there's no chance of that...my legs would snap first!

EmmaDibbs
That's great thanks Peapod. We are coming over for a couple of weeks in April- we are staying in West Vancouver but will definitely be coming over to the Island to explore for a few days. I hear seaplane is the best way to get there and not too expensive- is it right that it is only $20 ish for a return ticket or is that just pie in the sky??

Do I need to be able to get in to the lotus position to visit...cos there's no chance of that...my legs would snap first!

EmmaDibbs

peapod
Its still snowing! This is big stuff around here people. Ehm..emma that is real big pie in the sky For twenty bucks you can still walk on the ferry, return. Closer to a hundred with a vehicle. Flying well I have not taken a plane to vancouver in years, but I am sure its a lot more than 100 return. Take the ferry, you will love it. But I will send you some information...ah...don't worry about the lotus postion, it comes natural out here. Must be that good air we breathe :P Sparky left a set of her keys here this morning...so now I am gonna walk over and move her car down the street...she does not realize she left a set here....it the snow..its making me stupid :P

peapod
Its still snowing! This is big stuff around here people. Ehm..emma that is real big pie in the sky For twenty bucks you can still walk on the ferry, return. Closer to a hundred with a vehicle. Flying well I have not taken a plane to vancouver in years, but I am sure its a lot more than 100 return. Take the ferry, you will love it. But I will send you some information...ah...don't worry about the lotus postion, it comes natural out here. Must be that good air we breathe :P Sparky left a set of her keys here this morning...so now I am gonna walk over and move her car down the street...she does not realize she left a set here....it the snow..its making me stupid :P

peapod

Reverend Blair
Wow, nothing comes to a standstill here when it snows. If things get really ugly they close the highways, but that's usually just for a few hours.

Reverend Blair
Wow, nothing comes to a standstill here when it snows. If things get really ugly they close the highways, but that's usually just for a few hours.

Reverend Blair