how old is your inner child?

Rick van Opbergen
Sure Montana Imagine the power I have ... hehehehe ... do you have any older/younger brothers/sisters Montana?

Rick van Opbergen
Sure Montana Imagine the power I have ... hehehehe ... do you have any older/younger brothers/sisters Montana?

Rick van Opbergen

peapod
Well I know one thing for sure...my parents had sex five times...which I still find hard to believe :P They have five right in a row. I was the first....which is a burden unto its self. Why am I suppose to know better , how come I suppose to give something up because I am the first born. How come my siblings never called me by my birth name? instead they called me "she did it" The worst was when they would ban together to try and take peapod out big mistake!!! see I am still around

peapod
Well I know one thing for sure...my parents had sex five times...which I still find hard to believe :P They have five right in a row. I was the first....which is a burden unto its self. Why am I suppose to know better , how come I suppose to give something up because I am the first born. How come my siblings never called me by my birth name? instead they called me "she did it" The worst was when they would ban together to try and take peapod out big mistake!!! see I am still around

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
You know, as I was the youngest in the family, you have to realize that all last borns are part of a worldwide network called "Get Love, Blame The Firstborn". That's all I'm saying at the moment :P

Rick van Opbergen
You know, as I was the youngest in the family, you have to realize that all last borns are part of a worldwide network called "Get Love, Blame The Firstborn". That's all I'm saying at the moment :P

Rick van Opbergen

Montana
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Heehee! Yes, I have an older brother, but since I don't hear from him much, I thought it would be nice to have another

Montana

Heehee! Yes, I have an older brother, but since I don't hear from him much, I thought it would be nice to have another

Montana

peapod
Ricky anybody would want you for a brother or sister...whichever :P

peapod

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Sister? ... Haven't I convinced you I'm a MAN? Have to try harder then ... I have an older sister, and you know, I think I'd rather have an older sister than a younger sister ... mine always tended (tends) to be one of those sisters who, for the outside world, looks 100% different compared to you, but are definitely not so different when it comes to talking to her "little brother" (between brackets because she's like 16 centimetres - sorry I'm not gonna divert this too inches and so on :P - shorter than me). We have a good, friendly relationship (and so once in while, she can come out quite handy too, when I'm searching for somebody to take the blame for something :P among other things hehehehehe )

Rick van Opbergen
Sister? ... Haven't I convinced you I'm a MAN? Have to try harder then ... I have an older sister, and you know, I think I'd rather have an older sister than a younger sister ... mine always tended (tends) to be one of those sisters who, for the outside world, looks 100% different compared to you, but are definitely not so different when it comes to talking to her "little brother" (between brackets because she's like 16 centimetres - sorry I'm not gonna divert this too inches and so on :P - shorter than me). We have a good, friendly relationship (and so once in while, she can come out quite handy too, when I'm searching for somebody to take the blame for something :P among other things hehehehehe )

Rick van Opbergen

JDream
Rick can ya be my brother? :P

JDream

JDream

Rick van Opbergen
The one who who bids the highest price can get me! :P

Rick van Opbergen

Rick van Opbergen