Lost/Missing Members

Rick van Opbergen
I thought this might be an idea. I noticed the last weeks that there are people who haven't posted for a while, and I'd like to know where they are. I think this would be a great place for people to inform about others, as well as a way for people to say "I'm not on the forum for ... days/weeks/months/years", just to clear that up and prevent people from worrying.

Now, I was wondering: where has Haggis McBagpipe gone to? And bevvyd? And jillyvn? And Numure? Anyone?

peapod
Well I know bevvy is very busy with her recent move. She has alot going on. I don't know about the rest.

Andem
Haggis disappears every now and then for weeks at a time, I guess she gets really busy for time to time?

Rick van Opbergen
Aha thanks. I borrowed this idea for a thread from another forum, and it proved to be very useful back there.

Reverend Blair
Has anybody heard from Zenfisher or Edgerunner? They've been pretty damned quiet lately too.

Paranoid Dot Calm
Well ... I'm here.

A paranoid would really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone else.

Calm

peapod
ehm..to be sure calm, your secret is safe with us.

zenfisher
We're always quiet Rev... I got a cold at Christmas which has kept me kind of comatose. This is the best I've felt in a week. Unfortunately I missed the big rush at work(Can you feel the sarcasm oozing from this statement.) Ahhh ...Christmas in retail.

Edge has been doting on my every need. Nursing me back to a state of normalcy, or as you well know, what ever passes for it in my life.

Oh yeah... Prez's are coming.. we are just a little slow in mailing. It always amazes me that we can be finished our christmas shopping by September ...but just can't seem to get them into mail for Christmas. Music will arrive seperately...Did I send you Nick Vigarino?

moghrabi
I am here 24/7/365.25 and every 4 years I am here 24/7/366

So don't worry Rick. I will haunt you.

Rick van Opbergen
OK I'll remember that moghrabi!

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Nursing me back to a state of normalcy, or as you well know, what ever passes for it in my life.

I'm glad you said it...all the times I've been asked about you the word normal has never come up once.

Quote:

Oh yeah... Prez's are coming.. we are just a little slow in mailing.

I think Mrs. Rev mailed yours on the 22nd or 23rd. I would have done it, but I've been buying those International Reply Coupons again, so the 7-11/Post Office staff all run and hide when they see me come in the door.

Quote:

Did I send you Nick Vigarino?

Not yet. I'm hoping you will though.

Rick van Opbergen
I was wondering, where is Vista? Last time he posted was on November 26th.

moghrabi
Have you heard of Asta la Vista. He will be back I hope.

Rick van Opbergen
I hope too. Great member. Great discussions.

moghrabi
oh yes. Very well informed. Now, since you hate me for not agreeing with you, you want to play with someone else. LOLOLOLOOLOl

Just kidding. I love the way you come back haunting me. it keeps me on my toes.

Rick van Opbergen
What, you think I DON'T hate you! I do, I do!

Just kidding of course.

moghrabi
LOL. I wouldn't give you a reason to hate me.

Rick van Opbergen
Well, you can say you raped my sister ... or killed my dog ... shot my uncle ...

moghrabi
OK. All of the above.

Rick van Opbergen
You did? Well the dog is still alive ... it seems *pokes with a stick* maybe not ... Sorry, have to make some phonecalls, I'll be right back.

Col Man
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

You did? Well the dog is still alive ... it seems *pokes with a stick* maybe not ... Sorry, have to make some phonecalls, I'll be right back.

famous last words.....

Col Man

famous last words.....

Col Man

famous last words.....

fubbleskag
jillyvn has become enamoured with the Straight Dope message boards. i'll email her right now to inform her that she is being considered truant.

fubbleskag
jillyvn has become enamoured with the Straight Dope message boards. i'll email her right now to inform her that she is being considered truant.

fubbleskag

JDream

I wish he'd say more.. umm..

JDream

JDream

undergradNITZ
no one noticed that i was gone?