Lost/Missing Members

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
I thought this might be an idea. I noticed the last weeks that there are people who haven't posted for a while, and I'd like to know where they are. I think this would be a great place for people to inform about others, as well as a way for people to say "I'm not on the forum for ... days/weeks/months/years", just to clear that up and prevent people from worrying.

Now, I was wondering: where has Haggis McBagpipe gone to? And bevvyd? And jillyvn? And Numure? Anyone?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Haggis disappears every now and then for weeks at a time, I guess she gets really busy for time to time?

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Well ... I'm here.

A paranoid would really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone else.

Calm

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
We're always quiet Rev... I got a cold at Christmas which has kept me kind of comatose. This is the best I've felt in a week. Unfortunately I missed the big rush at work(Can you feel the sarcasm oozing from this statement.) Ahhh ...Christmas in retail.

Edge has been doting on my every need. Nursing me back to a state of normalcy, or as you well know, what ever passes for it in my life.

Oh yeah... Prez's are coming.. we are just a little slow in mailing. It always amazes me that we can be finished our christmas shopping by September ...but just can't seem to get them into mail for Christmas. Music will arrive seperately...Did I send you Nick Vigarino?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I am here 24/7/365.25 and every 4 years I am here 24/7/366

So don't worry Rick. I will haunt you.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Nursing me back to a state of normalcy, or as you well know, what ever passes for it in my life.

I'm glad you said it...all the times I've been asked about you the word normal has never come up once. :lol:

Oh yeah... Prez's are coming.. we are just a little slow in mailing.

I think Mrs. Rev mailed yours on the 22nd or 23rd. I would have done it, but I've been buying those International Reply Coupons again, so the 7-11/Post Office staff all run and hide when they see me come in the door.
8O

Did I send you Nick Vigarino?

Not yet. I'm hoping you will though. 8)

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
oh yes. Very well informed. Now, since you hate me for not agreeing with you, you want to play with someone else. LOLOLOLOOLOl

Just kidding. I love the way you come back haunting me. it keeps me on my toes.