The slowdown has started. Merry Christmas.

Andem
To all, the forum slowdown for the time of year has started as more people are spending less time online, for good reason too! We should get our asses off the computer for atleast a couple of days per year!

So I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to anybody who drops in between now and boxing day. To those that don't celebrate Xmas (including Sam), have a good few days rest and eat!

I'm definately going to take a rest but expect to still see my online.

À tous ce qui emploient ce site. La folie de Noël a commencé et le ralentissement a commencé ici, aussi! Nous devrions cesser d'utiliser l'ordinateur pendant quelques jours pour le Noël Mais quelques jours seulement.

Joyeux noël a tous. Et pour les personnes qui ne célèbrent pas le noël: Ayez vous-même un gentil peu de jours.

Je vais dormir et peut-etre resterai ici pendant certain temps.

Andem
Sandmann is also getting ready for xmas:

Rick van Opbergen
OK, I will follow your advice Andem Thanks for the Christmas wishes. And ehm, another thing, what happened to your avatar?

Andem
Oh I got rid of it for a while

Rick van Opbergen
OK

missile
Rogers Cable will start broadcasting the 24 hours of the "Burning Logs" tomorrow at 3PM. At long last,some good telly.

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

Rogers Cable will start broadcasting the 24 hours of the "Burning Logs" tomorrow at 3PM. At long last,some good telly.

Yeah, I used to watch that on xmas upstairs when we had the gas fireplace that no-one likes when it was Shaw TV. These days, we prefer CityTV's logs better than Rogers. Rogers sucks!

peapod
we got the burning log thing happening on the island to. Amazing how many people want it on the tube at christmas. :P

ehm....yes well Merry Christmas to all my fellow borg :P

Matty
Nothing beats the log
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

peapod
Hey matty!!! Welcome, I see you live up the road from me There are a few islanders at this board. Have you got snow in Nanaimo? I know you still have Harmac :P

galianomama
Ho ho ho...live from peas house. we have been dipping into the ol' overproof rum for the last couple of hours, aupook is making pumpkin pie and everytime he does good work pea is squirting overproof rum in his mouth. the whole neighbour hood is here, so it is time for me to go...........

Andem thanks again for such a great board, i love it, and look forward to the new year with many more new 'posties' and see y'all soon!!! love + kisses galianomama xoxoxo hic hic

Matty
Naaa, no snow up here Peapod..tho a white Christmas would have been nice Good luck with the pumpkin pie :P

moghrabi
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

To all, the forum slowdown for the time of year has started as more people are spending less time online, for good reason too! We should get our asses off the computer for atleast a couple of days per year!

So I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to anybody who drops in between now and boxing day. To those that don't celebrate Xmas (including Sam), have a good few days rest and eat!

I'm definately going to take a rest but expect to still see my online.

À tous ce qui emploient ce site. La folie de Noël a commencé et le ralentissement a commencé ici, aussi! Nous devrions cesser d'utiliser l'ordinateur pendant quelques jours pour le Noël Mais quelques jours seulement.

Joyeux noël a tous. Et pour les personnes qui ne célèbrent pas le noël: Ayez vous-même un gentil peu de jours.

Je vais dormir et peut-etre resterai ici pendant certain temps.

Merry Christmas Chris and to all the forum members.

I do celebrate Christmas since my sister-in-law is catholic. And, being lebanese, I come from a multi-religious city were as kids used to carry candles and walk the streets as they do now in Bethelhem.

Rick van Opbergen
Merry Christmas to you too moghrabi (although it's already Boxing Day)

moghrabi
Thanks Rick. Sam to you and yours.