moghrabi
Lovely Pic. Isn't she cute, Rick. The sun is rising with diamond rays.

Rick van Opbergen
Uh-hah! Great photo Diamond! ... Hockey-who?

moghrabi
Hockey babe is going to kill you Rick. I am safe. I have been after Diamond for awhile.

Diamond Sun
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Uh-hah! Great photo Diamond! ... Hockey-who?

Thanks. I was slightly (slightly meaning of course, incredibly) intoxicated. I don't even remember the photo being taken. It's amazing I managed to smile.

Rick van Opbergen
Neh HockeyBabe isn't gonna kill me ... peapod is hahahaha ... just kidding of course ... before I get an angry peapod after me ...

What made you so intoxicated Diamond Sun?

moghrabi
OK. I got the hint. Now you are after Rick. I can take rejection. I am going to bed now altough it is only 1:30 in the afternoon.

Rick van Opbergen
Well I'm going to bed for sure ... Really ... It's already evening here ... 22:30 ... Have to be up at 5:30, having exams and I have to take the train first, don't wanna be late! After that: two weeks off OK I'm leaving now, goodbye y'all.

Diamond Sun
Ooh. I don't want an angry Peapod after me. Forget it Rick. You're outta the loop!!

Moghrabi..why did you change your avatar. No more yummies to look at....

moghrabi
I can put it back if you want

Diamond Sun
Oh very nice. Thanks. Now I'm going to have nightmares!

moghrabi
here we go. Enjoy looking at me.

HockeyBabe
moghrabi, that's really you? man, you're hot...Diamond, you're lucky to have someone like that attracted to you.. :P I would post a picture of my boyfriend, but I don't think he wants me to...and I would post a picture of me, but all of the ones that my boyfriend has of me are on his mother's computer...oh well..later..

Diamond Sun
Quote: Originally Posted by moghrabi

here we go. Enjoy looking at me.

Ah thanks! If, of course, it is you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hockey Babe

Diamond Sun...I assume that that's you in your avatar...if so you're really pretty...how old are you? (hope you don't mind me asking..)

It is me, and that's the million dollar question. More fun would be to ask "How old do you think I am?"

HockeyBabe
lol, I edited my post...because I got to the bottom of the 3rd page and didn't realise that you three filled up 2 more pages!! man! you guys post so much! lol so reread my post above...

ok and I think you're about 40...you look more like 20 something, but that's the same about my mother...she's 47 and men think that she's like 30, so her current boyfriend is in his 30's... yeah, so did I win? lol

moghrabi
Both of you are hot.

Diamond Sun
Quote: Originally Posted by HockeyBabe

lol, I edited my post...because I got to the bottom of the 3rd page and didn't realise that you three filled up 2 more pages!! man! you guys post so much! lol so reread my post above...

Oh my, between you, me and canuckleheadlover (a fellow american for you Hockey babe) moghrabi is going to get a very big EGO!!

Quote:

ok and I think you're about 40

**picks self up off floor**
Good god. Seriously? You think I'm 40? Thanks for ruining my day! ()

Quote:

...you look more like 20 something,

That's much better. 20 something forever!

Quote:

yeah, so did I win? lol

yeah, you won the prize for the first person to ever tell me they thought I was 40.

moghrabi
You will always look young no matter how old you get.

Diamond Sun

You will always look young no matter how old you get.

Please don't tell me that means that you think I'm 40 too!!

moghrabi
No I never said that. I think you are as old as I am. So now guess how old I am.

Diamond Sun

No I never said that. I think you are as old as I am. So now guess how old I am.

20 something!

I'd guess 27 or 28 based on the photo and based on previous conversations. Am I close?

moghrabi
very close. So you must be the same.

Diamond Sun
I'm sticking with 20 something, even next year when really it won't be anymore, I'm still going with 20 something!

moghrabi
so you are 29.

Andem

I'm back!!! I've been gone so long because we didn't have the internet.. oh well I'm back now and wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS, EH!!

Thanks for come back babe Have a merry Christmas, too!! And enjoy your stay in longeuiel! Oh I wish I was in Montreal this year :P

Diamond Sun

so you are 29.

Bingo. And if you're really sharp, you can probably figure out what my astrology sign is.

So, are you 29 too or what?

HockeyBabe
"(a fellow american for you Hockey babe)"

oh God no! please don't call me that!! I know I live here, but I'm a Canadian at heart! maybe I'm over reacting, but living upon them everyday, I know a lot more about Americans than a lot of you and it's not a compliment to be referred to as an American! it's one of the biggest insults ever! so yeah...

now where were we? oh yeah, I'm sorry that I thought you were 40, but I didn't say that you LOOK 40...I was just going by my mother's results..

HockeyBabe
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

I'm back!!! I've been gone so long because we didn't have the internet.. oh well I'm back now and wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS, EH!!

Thanks for come back babe Have a merry Christmas, too!! And enjoy your stay in longeuiel! Oh I wish I was in Montreal this year :P

Merci beaucoup! I will! how's Tronno?

Andem
Tronna is just OK. It's the same old horrible traffic, cold weather (not as cold as mtl), snotty people and there's no hockey to keep the people occupied. So I'd rather be in Montreal even though I don't miss the non-plowed sidewalks and -45C weather That says a lot.

HockeyBabe
yep...it's f-f-f-FREEZING!!! over here!! brrrrrrr!! I need like three toques, 18 scarves, 4 pairs of pants, ski goggles...no I'm joking! haha! but yeah, it's friggen c-c-c-cold..

no new posts