Quit Stalking me, peapod and andem. its a crime.

Giraldi_Theirrey
Quit stalking me through the internet. guys. why do you do that. are you special agents or something??

Why are they comming after me?? I only said canada is less then perfect, is that a crime too??

Diamond Sun
Man, you crack me up!!

Andem
Geraldi, you've been harassing us for long enough, and peapod saw you at another forum.. I mean, OH CANADA!

Diamond Sun
Ooh. That must have been fun pea! Is he like that everywhere he goes?

Giraldi_Theirrey
You call this justice?? and what style might this be in? Don't you get publically beheaded for stalking?? I mean it happens all the time on t.v. where some dude gets taken to Iraq and beheaded.

Andem
Uhm, actually Canada is a democratic country which abolished the death penalty decades ago.

http://www.canadiancontent.net/forum...raldi_Theirrey

Look at some of the strange concoctions you've come up with over the months!

Giraldi_Theirrey
so what do you want to do with me??

Diamond Sun
Throw him to the polar bears, or maybe one of those nice church ladies....

Andem
Well, as I said to you, your stories and strange ideas belong in the Humour forums

Giraldi_Theirrey
They must be up to something. How did they end up in those kinda forums?? Seriously what are they doing? They must be real officers or something. Someone here must have called the cops. Seriously?? seriously guys. I only worry because canadians are gifted in hunting people down.

So much for the "freedom of speech". No wonder Canada's population is lower than most others. hmmm....

Andem
Well, ofcourse it's a low population compared to your overpopulated homeland of China.

And yes ofcourse, peapod and I are officers. What kind of officers you ask? Well, that's top secret!

As you would say:
I mean, OH CANADA!

Giraldi_Theirrey
Why do you search me on the internet?? How did you end up on a forum like that??

LadyC
On a forum like that? Like what? Exactly what kinds of forums do you frequent, Giraldi?

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyC

On a forum like that? Like what? Exactly what kinds of forums do you frequent, Giraldi?

The ones with bridges to hide under?

LadyC
I'm a Norski, and as such, I'm rather fond of trolls.

They're cute, in their own nasty little way.

Giraldi_Theirrey
The less people know it the better. Is online stalking part of canadian culture also?? Or is Andem and Peapod real authorities?? Who called the authorities here?? And what purpose do they have searching me online? What could be their goal?? What are they thinking when they were searching me??

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyC

I'm a Norski, and as such, I'm rather fond of trolls.

They're cute, in their own nasty little way.

These are the critters I'm fond of:

TREASURE TROLLS!!!

LadyC
This is Andem's site, Giraldi. Were you stalking him when you registered here? Is stalking part of your culture? What purpose did you have in coming here? What purpose do you have in returning? What could be your goal? What are you thinking as you post here?

Oh boy!
This is fun.

Giraldi_Theirrey
You CANADIAN!!

Andem
LOL, I don't really care what he has to say.. I'm more interested in treasure trolls now! I really want one now! Ebay time...

LadyC
Andem - I have an old one with long black hair. My Dad brought it back for me when he went to Norway. It looks like the ones you posted, but without the Jewelled belly buttons and fancy colours. She has a treasured place on my mantle.

Giraldi_Theirrey
I will name change in future forums and change my isp and tweak my comp. WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT CANUCK BOY??

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey

I will name change in future forums and change my isp and tweak my comp. WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT CANUCK BOY??

If it makes you happy! I don't really care On another note: when you change your ISP and nickname, would you mind taking them both with you when you leave?

Giraldi_Theirrey
You sure give a very positve image of Canada, boy.

OH CANADA!!!!!!

LadyC
Your "style" will give you away every time, Giraldi.

LadyC
Your "style" will give you away every time, Giraldi.

Andem
LOL, you can say that again, LadyC. No pun intended

LadyC
Oh haha. I got impatient and ended up resubmitting.

Giraldi_Theirrey
I think I know why canada, is so full of hate and fear as stated in my very first forum. perhaps it is because of people like Andem and Peapod??? stalking around forums for users they like, wearing black suits and carrying silencers.

You want proof?? You can go to statscan and find out what the most popular crime is. But the assasinations are covered up though.

What makes me so infamous here on these boards?? I don't even have half the talent as that canadian jim carrey of yours. I typed what I feel out on these boards with little or no thought at all. So shouldn't you guys be going after the more funny guy first??

LadyC
The most popular crime is stealing ice cream from Dairy Queen. You won't find that at StatsCan, though.
It's covered up.

Shhhh....