Quit Stalking me, peapod and andem. its a crime.

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
Quit stalking me through the internet. guys. why do you do that. are you special agents or something??

Why are they comming after me?? I only said canada is less then perfect, is that a crime too??

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Geraldi, you've been harassing us for long enough, and peapod saw you at another forum.. I mean, OH CANADA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
RE: Quit Stalking me, pea

You call this justice?? and what style might this be in? Don't you get publically beheaded for stalking?? I mean it happens all the time on t.v. where some dude gets taken to Iraq and beheaded.

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

They must be up to something. How did they end up in those kinda forums?? Seriously what are they doing? They must be real officers or something. Someone here must have called the cops. Seriously?? seriously guys. I only worry because canadians are gifted in hunting people down.

So much for the "freedom of speech". No wonder Canada's population is lower than most others. hmmm....

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Well, ofcourse it's a low population compared to your overpopulated homeland of China.

And yes ofcourse, peapod and I are officers. What kind of officers you ask? Well, that's top secret!

As you would say:
I mean, OH CANADA!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Quit Stalking me, peapod and andem. its a crime.

LadyC said:
On a forum like that? Like what? Exactly what kinds of forums do you frequent, Giraldi?

The ones with bridges to hide under? ;)

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

The less people know it the better. Is online stalking part of canadian culture also?? Or is Andem and Peapod real authorities?? Who called the authorities here?? And what purpose do they have searching me online? What could be their goal?? What are they thinking when they were searching me??

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Quit Stalking me, peapod and andem. its a crime.

LadyC said:
I'm a Norski, and as such, I'm rather fond of trolls.

They're cute, in their own nasty little way.
;)

These are the critters I'm fond of:

TREASURE TROLLS!!! :)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
This is Andem's site, Giraldi. Were you stalking him when you registered here? Is stalking part of your culture? What purpose did you have in coming here? What purpose do you have in returning? What could be your goal? What are you thinking as you post here?

Oh boy!
This is fun.
:D

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
LOL, I don't really care what he has to say.. I'm more interested in treasure trolls now! I really want one now! Ebay time...