Galianomomma

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Galianomomma ... I thought you needed your very own thread after Peapod picked on you so badly yesterday. :)

How's the painting coming along? Did the shades of paint match after they dried or are you back on the ladder re-doing the whole thing?

Gotta say ... better you than me!

Hugz to the puppies. Especially the howling hound! And to the girls. You done good ... they are very nice young women!

And ChickPea (my better half) says hi and thanks for the coffee table. Can't see much of it since I am so messy and have it covered with manicure stuff, crochet pattern books, bowls of chocolate treats and newspapers. But we very much appreciate it. :)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hi babe! yeah, i was up til 12 midnight....burning the oil and fini my painting. yippee!! i can't believe it. now i need to do the trim and all will be right in my world. small as it is.

thanks for the hugs for the pets, i know they appreciate them. i like my hugs too!

what's new with you guys? let's get together sometime next week, either we will come out or you guys come into town. i dunno if it will be my male counterpart, or that pea pod. one or the other, but we will have some fun.

love ya, and say hi to the chick pea!!

bevvy - if you happen to read this, what colour did you paint your place.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
yup, i should be able to make. usually time, i presume. do i pick you up or are you walking? hey - we should do a 'secret santa' with everyone - either the gang at starbucks or on the forum. that would be fun!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey Hoe :p Is your line at work off the hook 8O I cannot get through to you...bring a gift for a child. It will all be given for hopsice childern.. later gater

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hi girl.......how's it goin? are you heading over to 'buckies for a latte?

it's goin' good! work is busy, i have almost finished everything-there-is-to-do-with-christmas-ha!!!! that will be the day. what has happened to me this year? i am festive and it is so early yet. i have almost finished my christmas shopping and actually looking forward to the onset of relatives, friends, fiends, and whatever that will visit my door or greet me on the street. no sno tho...that is one big bummer. i wish we could get snow for christmas eve. perfection. sigh.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ya sounds good. I will be cleaning up the mess you and cosmos made over last weekend :roll: I knew the two of you would find some excuse to back out at the last minute. :twisted: christ after all how many times now have you invited me over to supper??? and no one has been home. I could start getting pissed off at you, but hey I get even in our wrestling matches. I am taking friday off and going on the ferry to take ladyC out for dinner, try to make amend for the low trick you two pulled. I am coming back on friday night, last ferry. On the weekend I have some hometown people coming to stay to shop for christmas, the usual gaggle, we will stop buy, have lots of liquor for them, they are from port alberni, so you know they can drink 8O Also I have been warned by the gaggle if my computer even goes on it will be thrown out the window 8O 8O I think they are serious. :lol: :lol:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
are you kidding???? i work for engineers. doesn't that say enough. yawn. double yawn. nah, i work a full day today, but have tomorrow and next week off. yippee. hit the road tonight for the turkey upisland. then back down to finish up some baking and stuff. then downtown tomorrow for bread pick up then over to the peas for a coffee then home and start in on the cookin. yeah, that's about right i think. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Turkey up island? where? You don't have your baking down yet? quit drinking on the job, and you will get it down. ehm....what day is open house over at your joint. And what kind of goodies are you giving out? I like those prunes wrapped in bacon....yummy those are really good. :p

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hey i guess i never gave you guys my famous recipe for prunes and bacon whores? can't remember what they are called but you put a pitted date around a half slice of bacon and broil them. they are awesome....and they keep you regular 8O