sj007
ppl is it wierd to post to ur self just to get a rank?

peapod
yea are funny little dude

Reverend Blair
It probably SJ...around here weirdness is considered an asset though.

sj007
ooo joy thatmeans i have a bonus im special

Diamond Sun
Weird. Absolutely not. I posted totally to myself just to get to my 1000 posts. Absolutely not weird. Although, being weird myself, I'm not sure I'm qualified to judge whether it's acceptable weird, or non acceptable weird.

sj007
kool u ppl r kool ^_^

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Diamond Sun

Weird. Absolutely not. I posted totally to myself just to get to my 1000 posts. Absolutely not weird. Although, being weird myself, I'm not sure I'm qualified to judge whether it's acceptable weird, or non acceptable weird. :)

Interesting, DS. I would have to say your firsthand experience with weirdness qualifies you to comment but yes, it is important that we know your direct experience with each category of weirdness. You are astute (although my qualifications on levels of astuteness may or may not allow me to say this with proper authority) to have recognized your possible lack of qualifications in matters of said specific weirdness categories, and for this you must be commended... although only by a qualified commender, of course. 8-)

sj007
lotsa text made my brain hurt

jk

peapod
One day your brain will expand and the text will not matter, someday it will be the size of a Lllama. mwaaahahahahahahhahahha

Rick van Opbergen
Llama's? Llama's? Hey, they're conquering the threads ...

sj007
but this isnt the llama forum
im confuzzeld again
i g2g now laterz

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

lotsa text made my brain hurt

jk

I know what you mean! I drive me nuts with it. 8-) I like your world's longest signature.

sj007
haggis hase just one post to make it to 3000 not fair ne way i whant more space in my signature

Haggis McBagpipe
My good god, I hadn't noticed where I was at, post-wise. Oh man, it is right when it says, 'needs a life'. Three THOUSANDS posts? I must be nuts. Wait, I already know that.

sj007
u do well ur wiser then most fools then

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by sj007

u do well ur wiser then most fools then ;)

Wiser maybe, and, apparently, a LOT wordier. 8-)

sj007
agreed agreed i speak like that i dont postit cuz i would mess up the spellin

Haggis McBagpipe
Ah, but nobody minds about the spelling, the thoughts are more to the point, and your are interesting.

sj007
well the only problem w/ spelling is if u mess up realy bad ppl dont know what ur sayin

Haggis McBagpipe
What the hell, that's *their* problem. Makes it more interesting... like, maybe someone will get mad at you for insulting them when you were, in fact, posting a compliment.

Besides, at the rate you're going, you will be in the rarified air of 3000 posts in no time flat.

sj007
thet excruciattingly painful mestake happen to me a cost me my friend ship

Haggis McBagpipe
That sucks, for sure... then again, one must question a friend who would walk away because of a spelling error. Anyway, you know I was kidding around anyway.

By posting an alert, I just mean starting a new thread with something like 'ALERT! Very important game in progress, see thread... etc..'

sj007
ah ok well i g2g now ill be on fryday

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey, you left right as your game snagged a new one!

sj007
yea in so good ^_^

sj007
im not wierd cuz it kool to answer ur own posts

sj007
thats is kool when ur bored and have nothing to do

sj007
once again im all alone

sj007
what do i do ive used all the games that i like but i dont have any responding

sj007
kabla kabla wh y is none kablaing but me it wuz so active at 145ish 2 day now in sad

no new posts