sj007
ah ther eyou are so are we in a hellish mood todaypea or just felling a bit evil btw do u like my avatar?

sj007
i hope pea starts posting again im auful bored here but i suppose i can cope i dont like the school comps too may thingsare bloked

sj007
i hope pea starts posting again im auful bored here but i suppose i can cope i dont like the school comps too may thingsare bloked

sj007

galianomama
hey 007 ------where have you been?

what's new at school?

galianomama

what's new at school?

galianomama

what's new at school?

peapod
Wake up! I am posting...you just can't keep up...or is it you are just to fast :P

peapod
Wake up! I am posting...you just can't keep up...or is it you are just to fast :P

peapod

sj007
hey gal school is horrible as usualy verry boring too

sj007

sj007

galianomama
yeah, school pretty much sucked for me. too much pressure on kids to do well and succeed. really hard to figure out what you want to do with your whole life when you are young.

galianomama
yeah, school pretty much sucked for me. too much pressure on kids to do well and succeed. really hard to figure out what you want to do with your whole life when you are young.

galianomama

sj007
wow still in the louge and fouth page at that im stil suprised to not see this moved

peapod
Its the community centre now..yes you were quite popular when you were here. :P sorta...kinda...

sj007
no its still in the lounge on my comp pea

sj007
haha owneship of recent threads is mine

sj007
man the forum is starting to look like its from my glory days and i still have 18 posts per day amazin

sj007
common pea get some acction up there
o whait i remeber im the fast one here
still happy to be no 7 ultamate poster here

sj007
hahaha faux advisor thingy up i remeber when i fist used this

sj007
even better i found the best gif ever its called kl_nonewpop i like it nice gif andem

no new posts