wierd

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: wierd

Diamond Sun said:
Weird. Absolutely not. I posted totally to myself just to get to my 1000 posts. Absolutely not weird. Although, being weird myself, I'm not sure I'm qualified to judge whether it's acceptable weird, or non acceptable weird. :)

Interesting, DS. I would have to say your firsthand experience with weirdness qualifies you to comment but yes, it is important that we know your direct experience with each category of weirdness. You are astute (although my qualifications on levels of astuteness may or may not allow me to say this with proper authority) to have recognized your possible lack of qualifications in matters of said specific weirdness categories, and for this you must be commended... although only by a qualified commender, of course. :cool:

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
My good god, I hadn't noticed where I was at, post-wise. Oh man, it is right when it says, 'needs a life'. Three THOUSANDS posts? I must be nuts. Wait, I already know that.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
What the hell, that's *their* problem. :) Makes it more interesting... like, maybe someone will get mad at you for insulting them when you were, in fact, posting a compliment. :)

Besides, at the rate you're going, you will be in the rarified air of 3000 posts in no time flat.