Reverend Advisor or Advising Reverend?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
So, this is a new title that Reverend Blair has. Are you to be congratulated? Or (blush) is this a title you've had all along and I simply haven't noticed?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Oh, JD, you're a moderator too? Who are the moderators, then? I've never noticed except for Andem, and he doesn't have a moderator thingie. I am confused.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Advisors (Moderators) are:

Andem
Numure
JDream
Reverend Blair

I decided I don't need a special rank :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Reverend Advisor or Advising Reverend?

Andem said:
Advisors (Moderators) are:

Andem
Numure
JDream
Reverend Blair

I decided I don't need a special rank :p

You're special enough just as you are. :cool: Besides you have that cute little sand muncher, that counts for a lot....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Diamond Sun said:
Ooh. Definitiely. I love the idea of being Ubercool....although, I want the little dots over my U!!

Ahh, you see I have my language set on 'German' when I want the umlauts. :cool: I keep it in my menu especially for such cases, just did it, in fact, and so really did want to use the word ÜberCool for that reason.

You don't have to love the IDEA of being ÜberCool, because you ARE ÜberCool. It comes with the job you and I have on this forum, the job of never, ever being advisatory... advisatoriums... advisingators... advisibles... oh never mind.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Diamond Sun said:
I can't set my language to German. And so, to get the little dots I have to copy your words, so then I think perhaps then you'll have to be ÜberCool and I'll just have to be Übernotascool.

Nah, because our ubercoolness doesn't come from the umlauts, it comes from deep in our guru souls. We can't even help ourselves we're so damn ubercool. Hmm, I wonder when Andem is going to get our UberCoolness status registered under our names?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Diamond Sun said:
You will see that he has gotten off line. I'm sure so he can fully devote his time to the design and creation of our Ubercool labels.

That MUST be it. After all, they must be exceptionally good labels, nothing mundane. They must speak of our guru-ness, our jiggyness with the concept of ÜberCoolness. He has a hard job, but by god we know he can DO it. He is Andem!