World Peace tops my list

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by edgerunner

What a Beauty, Haggis!!!!!
World Peace tops my list

Miss Congeniality? 8-) 8-)

LadyC
Here's all I want for Christmas...

It's diamonds and rubies, and only $144,900. Now, that may seem like a lot, but remember, it's not a gift, it's an investment.

Find me some matching ear-rings and I'll be your friend for life!

Oh, you might want to keep in mind I have a total of 6 holes in my ears.

Thank you in advance.

Haggis McBagpipe
Oh hell, a six-pack of the things makes more sense, then you have a back-up.

Rick van Opbergen
Isn't this a bit early? I mean, it's more than a month away ... but while we are talking about, I do prefer a new watch ... and world peace of course :P

Reverend Blair
I want socks.

Rick van Opbergen
socks? is that all? what kinda socks?

double 2
socks would be nice cause I am really tired of darning them . BUt world peace and getting rid of King Ralph . That would make my best xmas ever . Oh one more thing Hockey Night in Canada .

Rick van Opbergen
King Ralph is a movie right? Or is he someone else? My apologies for my Dutch ignorance

undergradNITZ
this is what i want and getting...games for my ps2 a new skateboard maybe a 64bit motherboard and processor for my computer...and maybe some other little things... and i was to lazy to get pics but u get the idea...

Diamond Sun
King Ralph, I believe, is in reference to Ralph Klein, premier of Alberta. He's one of those guys that people either love or hate.

For Christmas, me, I want socks too. Fun socks!!

Oh. I also want lots more spare time to spend on this forum!

Reverend Blair
I want some more Levis socks. They're the most comfortable ones I have. I'll be happy with any socks though...as long as I don't have to go to the sock store in person.

Rick van Opbergen
Aha, so King Ralph is Ralph Klein. Get it.

double 2
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

King Ralph is a movie right? Or is he someone else? My apologies for my Dutch ignorance

Don't apologise Rick . I forgot there is a movie called King Ralph . But the Ralph I am talking about is our illustrious Premier of Alberta . I pretty much liken this yahoo to Dubya . If he doesn't get his way he goes and has a fit .

Rick van Opbergen
Aha. OK thanks for clearing that up

canuckleheadlover
A pony!

...that is all. thank u mr. santa

Paranoid Dot Calm
A pretty neat trip for computer desktop.

www.tigertech.com/hlights.html (external - login to view)

Andem
Boy do I want:

Haggis McBagpipe
Heh... you want a rock in the water?

Diamond Sun
Don't forget the sunlight reflecting. He wants that too.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Diamond Sun

Don't forget the sunlight reflecting. He wants that too. :)

You know, I'll bet you're right. Man, that guy wants EVERYthing! 8-) Well, at least he isn't hankering for electronics or stuff like that. Just the simple life on the water, messing around with a rock. A sunny rock. 8-)

Diamond Sun
A sunny rock is tempting, but all I want is my very own ubercool flag. That's all. It's really not much.

Haggis McBagpipe
You know, you're right. We're still waiting on that. Andem has some serious explaining to do about that. Why, maybe I'll have to go eat worms, it's that bad.