Whatcha want for Christmas?

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
:cool: I know what I want!!! (gasp! gasp!)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Here's all I want for Christmas...

It's diamonds and rubies, and only $144,900. Now, that may seem like a lot, but remember, it's not a gift, it's an investment. 8)

Find me some matching ear-rings and I'll be your friend for life!

Oh, you might want to keep in mind I have a total of 6 holes in my ears.

Thank you in advance.
:wink:

double 2

Nov 14, 2004
north of Edmonton
socks would be nice cause I am really tired of darning them . BUt world peace and getting rid of King Ralph . That would make my best xmas ever . Oh one more thing Hockey Night in Canada . :)

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
this is what i want and getting...games for my ps2 a new skateboard maybe a 64bit motherboard and processor for my computer...and maybe some other little things... and i was to lazy to get pics but u get the idea...

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
King Ralph, I believe, is in reference to Ralph Klein, premier of Alberta. He's one of those guys that people either love or hate.

For Christmas, me, I want socks too. Fun socks!!

Oh. I also want lots more spare time to spend on this forum!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Whatcha want for Chri

I want some more Levis socks. They're the most comfortable ones I have. I'll be happy with any socks though...as long as I don't have to go to the sock store in person.

double 2

Nov 14, 2004
north of Edmonton
Re: RE: Whatcha want for Christmas?

Rick van Opbergen said:
King Ralph is a movie right? Or is he someone else? My apologies for my Dutch ignorance :)
Don't apologise Rick . I forgot there is a movie called King Ralph . But the Ralph I am talking about is our illustrious Premier of Alberta . I pretty much liken this yahoo to Dubya . If he doesn't get his way he goes and has a fit .