A man called Numure (The Man They Call Ravine)

peapod
Who is this numure who seeks his own thread? Does anyone know him. Well here is your thread numure, now you are expected to tell us all about yourself and what you are up to. :P Start yaking.

Numure
Haha! Hi, I'm Numure. That is all. Thank you for your time .

Rick van Opbergen
More yaking please ...

peapod
This is war ricky he asked for his own thread and thinks he get away with that one line. What can we do? you read the french discussions. What the dirt on him? Numure if you get your own thread you have to say something in it....

Numure
Ok, real name is Andrew-Alexandre. I work for the Québec Goverment. I'm a lawyer for l'Aide Juridique to be more precise.

I lived in Montreal for the greater part of my life, but I just moved to Saguenay.

We have 1/2 a meter of snow outside. And I they just opened the Ski resort here yesterday. So I shall b SnowBoarding by tonight.

I'm also in my mid-twenties, and I believe a picture of myself was posted awhile back, by our dear Lushes.

Currently unattached, in an official sense.

On week-ends, I go make love to Andem. Thank you for your time

peapod
comment allez-vous aujourd'hui numure ? des pigeons en parc ?
oh forget that!!! make love to admen on the weekends...you know how to start yaking don't you. :P

Rick van Opbergen
Go make love to Andem? See: I'm dieing to become a moderator, but nobody told me you just have to make love to Andem broahahahaha ... which isn't my plan though ... Anyway, that is actually quite clear Numure ... but don't you have any ehm juicy facts or something about yourself ... the lost son of peapod ... being a serialkiller, that sort of stuff? ...

peapod
Hey don't drag me into any of this I have no lost sons...I only date them :P but they are not my sons, the sons I date, I mean. They are somebody elses son. know what I mean...sorta...kinda...right :P

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

comment allez-vous aujourd'hui numure ? des pigeons en parc ?
oh forget that!!! make love to admen on the weekends...you know how to start yaking don't you. :P

That sliped!!! Dam... Now I'll have to edit everyone so it doesnt show up. I just hope Andem doesnt see it :idea

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Go make love to Andem? See: I'm dieing to become a moderator, but nobody told me you just have to make love to Andem broahahahaha ... which isn't my plan though ... Anyway, that is actually quite clear Numure ... but don't you have any ehm juicy facts or something about yourself ... the lost son of peapod ... being a serialkiller, that sort of stuff? ...

Peapod, my lost mother? Wow! I didnt know that!!!!

Mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Numure

Hey don't drag me into any of this I have no lost sons...I only date them :P but they are not my sons, the sons I date, I mean. They are somebody elses son. know what I mean...sorta...kinda...right :P

You got a nack to mix people up, now don't you dear miss :P

So, are you my long lost mom, or not?!?!?!?! I deserve to know!!!

Rick van Opbergen
peapod, you nasty girl :P

Reverend Blair
For some reason I now have that jingle for that old hypnotist guy running through my head, except instead of "The man they call Ravine," I keep hearing, "The man they call Numure."

We can make up some facts about Numure though. I think he's the long-lost son of a midnight tryst between Pierre Trudeau and Peapod. They gave him up for adoption and he was raised by Rene Levesque and that journalist woman who's always on the political panel on the national.

If that isn't a pedigree for greatness, I don't know what is.

peapod
Look you two, I am neither anyones lost mother or father. I don't have rugrats, I play with them. :P and numure you better hope that ***** chrissy does not see your post :P you can hide behind my shrubbery...over there next to the man wearing yellow :P

Numure
Bleuberries are better. Who's chrissy??

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

For some reason I now have that jingle for that old hypnotist guy running through my head, except instead of "The man they call Ravine," I keep hearing, "The man they call Numure."

We can make up some facts about Numure though. I think he's the long-lost son of a midnight tryst between Pierre Trudeau and Peapod. They gave him up for adoption and he was raised by Rene Levesque and that journalist woman who's always on the political panel on the national.

If that isn't a pedigree for greatness, I don't know what is.

Papa Trudean and Papa René

Numure

Ze moé.

peapod
whoooo.... lucky admen :P numure you are up to page two, you might surpass all newbies...especially since now you put you picture up :P

Rick van Opbergen
Hey, he doesn't have dreadlocks. Could it be he isn't peapod's lost son?? (...) neh ...

JDream
HEYYYYYYYYYY Numure cute moddy ;p looolll How are you?

Rick van Opbergen
JDream is out hunting again

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by JDream

HEYYYYYYYYYY Numure cute moddy ;p looolll How are you?

I be good dutchy :P And yourself?

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Hey, he doesn't have dreadlocks. Could it be he isn't peapod's lost son?? (...) neh ...

Dreads would be nice, if I had longer hair.

Rick van Opbergen
peapod has dreads ... but than again, that's not something controlled by genes ...

JDream
I'm fine TY!

Rick; Absoluut nie ben al aan het jagen dusse... ;p

Rick van Opbergen
Egg wel ... zie het aan je reactie ... hehehehe ...

JDream
Nee nee, Is slijmuuhhhhh met een lieve Mod. :P

IK BEN AL OP JACHT ;p zucht..

peapod
Who is chrissy? I dunno who said anything about chrissy...what with the blueberries?

Rick van Opbergen
waarom helpt het dan ni als ik slijm bij moderators? wa moet ik doen? bloemen sturen? chocolaatjes? zeggen "wat zit je haar goed vandaag"? wat, wat, WAT??

Numure

Who is chrissy? I dunno who said anything about chrissy...what with the blueberries?

They are good. Yummy even Just shared another fact about myself.