A man called Numure

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Who is this numure who seeks his own thread? Does anyone know him. Well here is your thread numure, now you are expected to tell us all about yourself and what you are up to. :p Start yaking. :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
This is war ricky :twisted: he asked for his own thread and thinks he get away with that one line. What can we do? you read the french discussions. What the dirt on him? Numure if you get your own thread you have to say something in it....

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Ok, real name is Andrew-Alexandre. I work for the Québec Goverment. I'm a lawyer for l'Aide Juridique to be more precise.

I lived in Montreal for the greater part of my life, but I just moved to Saguenay.

We have 1/2 a meter of snow outside. And I they just opened the Ski resort here yesterday. So I shall b SnowBoarding by tonight.

I'm also in my mid-twenties, and I believe a picture of myself was posted awhile back, by our dear Lushes.

Currently unattached, in an official sense.

On week-ends, I go make love to Andem. Thank you for your time :)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
comment allez-vous aujourd'hui numure ? des pigeons en parc ?
oh forget that!!! make love to admen on the weekends...you know how to start yaking don't you. :p

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Go make love to Andem? See: I'm dieing to become a moderator, but nobody told me you just have to make love to Andem broahahahaha ... which isn't my plan though ... Anyway, that is actually quite clear Numure ... but don't you have any ehm juicy facts or something about yourself ... the lost son of peapod ... being a serialkiller, that sort of stuff? ...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey don't drag me into any of this :twisted: I have no lost sons...I only date them :p but they are not my sons, the sons I date, I mean. They are somebody elses son. know what I mean...sorta...kinda...right :p

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
peapod said:
comment allez-vous aujourd'hui numure ? des pigeons en parc ?
oh forget that!!! make love to admen on the weekends...you know how to start yaking don't you. :p

That sliped!!! Dam... Now I'll have to edit everyone so it doesnt show up. I just hope Andem doesnt see it :idea

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Re: RE: A man called Numure

Rick van Opbergen said:
Go make love to Andem? See: I'm dieing to become a moderator, but nobody told me you just have to make love to Andem broahahahaha ... which isn't my plan though ... Anyway, that is actually quite clear Numure ... but don't you have any ehm juicy facts or something about yourself ... the lost son of peapod ... being a serialkiller, that sort of stuff? ...

Peapod, my lost mother? Wow! I didnt know that!!!!

Mom!!!!!!!!!!!

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
peapod said:
Hey don't drag me into any of this :twisted: I have no lost sons...I only date them :p but they are not my sons, the sons I date, I mean. They are somebody elses son. know what I mean...sorta...kinda...right :p

You got a nack to mix people up, now don't you dear miss :p

So, are you my long lost mom, or not?!?!?!?! I deserve to know!!!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
For some reason I now have that jingle for that old hypnotist guy running through my head, except instead of "The man they call Ravine," I keep hearing, "The man they call Numure."

We can make up some facts about Numure though. I think he's the long-lost son of a midnight tryst between Pierre Trudeau and Peapod. They gave him up for adoption and he was raised by Rene Levesque and that journalist woman who's always on the political panel on the national.

If that isn't a pedigree for greatness, I don't know what is.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Look you two, I am neither anyones lost mother or father. I don't have rugrats, I play with them. :p and numure you better hope that whore chrissy does not see your post :p you can hide behind my shrubbery...over there next to the man wearing yellow :p

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Re: RE: A man called Numure

Reverend Blair said:
For some reason I now have that jingle for that old hypnotist guy running through my head, except instead of "The man they call Ravine," I keep hearing, "The man they call Numure."

We can make up some facts about Numure though. I think he's the long-lost son of a midnight tryst between Pierre Trudeau and Peapod. They gave him up for adoption and he was raised by Rene Levesque and that journalist woman who's always on the political panel on the national.

If that isn't a pedigree for greatness, I don't know what is.

Papa Trudean and Papa René :)

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec

Ze moé.