A man called Numure (The Man They Call Ravine)

Numure
I WANT THE DUTCH OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!

- Or I will dance naked on the roof.

-Or start speaking french or english

--> MUAHAHAHA!

JDream
hey ik wil ook wel bloemen jij bent gwoon nie aantrekkelijk voor de vage mods ofZow weet ik veel...

Rick van Opbergen
Hé dat is discriminatie ... I mean: hey, that is discrimination! Zucht, die Fransen zijn net zo erg aan de andere kant van de oceaan ...

Rick van Opbergen
nie aantrekkelijk? *zucht* ga naar bed ...

JDream
HEY HEY! I'M DUTCH SO I TALK DUTCH !!!! cute moddy ;p muahahahah zucht @ de fransen ja.. hebbe ze nie wa beterz te doen?

peapod
You heard him! you guys got your own thread under hokey gouda or something like that...this is numure thread he calls the shots. besides he could be after either one of you...who knows...he is kinky...run back to your own thread...right now...off you go childern...peapod will protect you :P

JDream
Numure vind je nie aantrekkelijk ;p Ik ga nie slapen.. Ik heb meer te doen, met jou chatte bijvoorbeeld ;p

Rick van Opbergen
Ik zou het niet weten ... maar bij hem kunnen we weer hetzelfde geintje uithalen hé ... gewoon Numure laten vallen, hehehehe, de naam dan, denkt ie dat we het weer over hem hebben, hé Numure? Wordt ie nog bozer ... goh wat een lol ... zullen we hem effe leren!

JDream
Quote: Originally Posted by Numure

I WANT THE DUTCH OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!

- Or I will dance naked on the roof.

-Or start speaking french or english

--> MUAHAHAHA!

WHAT WAS THAT Numure? GO DANCE

peapod
You heard him! you guys got your own thread under hokey gouda or something like that...this is numure thread he calls the shots. besides he could be after either one of you...who knows...he is kinky...run back to your own thread...right now...off you go childern...peapod will protect you :P

JDream
heb een klein dingetje in zijn post veranderd HAHAHAHA Ik wil chattuh met jou, hey da doe ik, Okeej

Rick van Opbergen
OK peapod 'cause it's you ... but I mean: he could have asked nicely ... oh wait, just one more line: nee ga nog ni slapuh hoor, was maar een geintje ... OK I'll change to English again ... je ne veux pas parler de Français ... ehm ...

JDream
muahahah

peapod
this is the fastest growing newbie thread I have seen yet...you must appeal to both men and women

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

No one is protected from me!!!! I have mod powers! Mouhahahaha

EternalSunshine
Does "Numure" mean anything? And how do you pronounce it, in english or french?

I'm just curious.

Numure
Not really. I invented a "nick name" very unique years ago. No one else has it to my knowledge.

In french; Nu-mure
In english: Nu-mu-re

peapod
In english: Peapod
In French: Peapod :P

Andem
Firstly: Great, Numure looks good dancing nekkid on the roof.. But damn, now everyone knows what my attachment is to Montreal! It's Numure :P That's why I disappear on weekends and reappear in Montreal ;p

No more Dutch in this thread!!! Or else, I'll go off in German AND French... and no more English :P peapod will be pissed, you don't wanna see that!!

Andem
BTW.. Numure isn't exactly a newbie

Reverend Blair
He said he was in twenties...that makes him a newbie in my books.

No languages foreign to me though...that'd be everything but English and swearing Cree and Ukranian. Unless you feel like it of course. I grew up around people speaking in a language I didn't understand...my dad worked for the government.

peapod
How come everyone thinks I am some sort of wrestler around here I thinkk numure has won, I have not seen a newbie thread grow so fast :P undergradnitz will be upset, already ricky has passed him.

PS: numure could you please post the naked pictures, you know the one of you on the roof. Thank you for your attention in this matter. :P

Numure

How come everyone thinks I am some sort of wrestler around here I thinkk numure has won, I have not seen a newbie thread grow so fast :P undergradnitz will be upset, already ricky has passed him.

PS: numure could you please post the naked pictures, you know the one of you on the roof. Thank you for your attention in this matter. :P

Sorry mademoiselle, does are for Andem only.

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

He said he was in twenties...that makes him a newbie in my books.

No languages foreign to me though...that'd be everything but English and swearing Cree and Ukranian. Unless you feel like it of course. I grew up around people speaking in a language I didn't understand...my dad worked for the government.

I'm in my 20's.. I'm still a newbie then?

peapod
Mademoiselle no one has ever called me that. Is that some kind of insult Are you calling me that hinky y parlay-voo mademoiselle from armentieres.....lumberjacks are no mademoiselles...got that...do ya...well..

Numure

Mademoiselle no one has ever called me that. Is that some kind of insult Are you calling me that hinky y parlay-voo mademoiselle from armentieres.....lumberjacks are no mademoiselles...got that...do ya...well..

haha its french for miss.

undergradNITZ
lol yea and numure u better stay away from peapod...why u trying to come onto my turf man... << inappropriate content removed by Administration >>

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I'm in my 20's.. I'm still a newbie then?

Like they just took the wrapper off ya. You won't be an oldbie until you feel dead and look rotted...kinda like me.

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by undergradNITZ

lol yea and numure u better stay away from peapod...why u trying to come onto my turf man... << inappropriate content removed by Administration >>

She be my turf now!

Andem
For me only, nice =))

I really don't know who's turf peapod is.. I think lumberjacks like her rule themselves.

Or is that lumberjackettes?