D Day!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
My last birthday I decided I was going to start doing something that I always wanted to do, but never did. I have done a few things. Today I get to have something I always wanted to have. I just always like them, I admired them. This afternoon I will have dredglocks. You know that kind of kinky bug out look 8) I even got a hairband that I am gonna be wearing for awhile :p So I will scratch off dredgelocks now. :p

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
oooh, kewl one pea, glad to see you are up to your ol' tricks. now, when you get those lice taking up residence in your dreadies, here's what ya do:

(as posted on the dreadies official site)

1. get a big bucket
2. fill with vinegar
3. dump in bottle of cayenne pepper
4. dunk you head in buck - but make sure not to get any in your eyes. dump it on your back and EVERYWHERE........
5. put a towel on your head and leave everything in for several hours
6. wash out. it will kill everything

no doubt

you go girl, just remember ........ it's my turn to shave you!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
peapod said:
My last birthday I decided I was going to start doing something that I always wanted to do, but never did. I have done a few things. Today I get to have something I always wanted to have. I just always like them, I admired them. This afternoon I will have dredglocks. You know that kind of kinky bug out look 8) I even got a hairband that I am gonna be wearing for awhile :p So I will scratch off dredgelocks now. :p

Dreadlocks?? Peapod, that would be YOU!! Can't wait to see them! Now we just gotta get you a piercing or two to complete the look. :wink:

By the way Forum Folk, an update on peapod ... We were there for dinner the other night (gawd that woman can cook!!!) and the Pod has changed over the past 5 years since I saw her. She is no longer a pitbull with lipstick, as she once was. She is now a human version of a Jack Russell. We had our JR there and at times it was hard to tell which was the Pod and which was the dog! By the way, Peapod can dance, too. My JR thought she'd met the human god of her dreams ... the two of them dancing around the house, jumping on the couch, leaping over the tables. It was a delight to watch. Don't envy the downstairs neighbour tho!!

Another update on Peapod and Galianomomma ... The two of them are like a couple of Xena clones. They grabbed a 7-foot couch, whisked it into the living room, hauled in the last of the heavy stuff from the truck and then took me shopping. Now if I could just get them into metal bras it would be perfection!!

Back on the rock, back with my bud, got to meet Galianomomma in person, back on the forum board ... life's good!

Just waiting to see those dreadlocks tho, peapod!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Do not call me JR either, that jack russell got nothing on me :p Did he really think he was the only one that could jump straight up into the air :roll: and I did not see any splits either. Check this out unholy terror :p and he tried to cheat by getting a drink of water.. a uncle in my book. :p

And I am not sure he is even a dog, he acts distrubed. The chasing of his tail at top speed is a waste of energy, he should have reserved it for when he was trying to whoop me :p And he never shut his barking yap :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: if you had not been there I would have used deuct tape on him. How can you stand it. Next time is the front lawn and sumersaults, that otta cross his eyes for a few minutes. :p Ah...the bug man has arrrived his weekly visit...we always have a little dance..most times I pick the tune...but once inwhile he brings something just for the occasion...his turn today...so gotta go go...see if Ihave any mojo left........later...

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
cosmo your right....pea's about the only person i know who can get into the groove with dreadies. i can't wait to see them, better still, i can post a pic of them when done. heh heh........

love your analogy of the pea to a pit bull. very fitting.

yeah, i have my metal 'bra' which i bring out occasionally, wore one to my last halloween party, i think i frightened everything within ten feet. too good.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ya they are :p but I want the bug out kind..you know the one that look like bed springs...they are my favorite, so my new name for awhile will be "bugout" oh and on the shaving my head, that will never never ever happen. 8) I do not appreicate that look at all. 8O and will not take pics galaniomama, if you do I will post the one one of you on halloween night :twisted: you won't remeber that Itook pics but I did....mwaaahahahahahhahahahahahhah

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Numure,
I met it was my d day for my hair. Many boys died on d day, you just gave me example of someone born on that day. the ying and yang of life.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
galianomama, can I speak with you for a moment ... broahahahaha

hey ricky........we could have fun with this one. i haven't heard from the pea yet, so imagine they are still doing the 'twirl' on her head. i think you should dye your hair pea - a nice purple shade would be the fitting top to the hair.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I have them 8O and it was torture sitting there :roll: but...I ...well....I don't like them :cry: they don't bug out enough :cry:...I wanted bed springs, not matted dog hair...I dunno..maybe if I put on bob marley they will grow on me...I will see what the word is tonight...I have been invited to a starbucks staff party. They are hip so they will be the deciding factor...I dunno tho..I want more bug out :p

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
well, i don't think they can be all that bad....so you have to wait til your hair is longer, right now it'll really groove with those little poodle dogs i got you. especially the pink and yellow ones. oh mama!!! don't skimp, put all 100 in your hair 8)