whats your nickname in the real world

peapod
what's your nickname in the real world

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm universally known as wog in my real life. Because what the hell my real name is polly. Somehow it added up to pollywog. I don't know how but that what they call me. :P

Andem
dunno, Chrissy? Sometimes my friends call me *****.. can't think of anything else at the moment.

Haggis McBagpipe
Well, my husband calls me Jo-Jo, and just about everybody else just calls me insane.

peapod
chrissy ok I conside you win tonight

peapod
chrissy ok I conside you win tonight

peapod
chrissy ok you win tonight

Isengard
My friends call me Nick The Slick, or Nick The D...

peapod
ingie can I call you that, I like it :P I also like your new signature.

Isengard
Yeah you can! And thanks

LadyC
My nickname is Winko, ever since I was a kid. My Dad and Uncles still call me that. Or just Wink. It's a sort of Anglicized version of one of my Norwegian cousin's names.

peapod
Sorry admen, I was not sure that you heard me so I told you three times. :P Its nick the slicks fault, he came in and got me all flustered :P

LadyC
Andem's a man, pea - you have to tell them more than once or they don't "hear" you.

LadyC
Hey, Isengard...
I guess I have to learn to read better. I thought you said "Nick the Stick".

But I'm sure you never got that.....................

Isengard
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Sorry admen, I was not sure that you heard me so I told you three times. :P Its nick the slicks fault, he came in and got me all flustered :P

Sorry

peapod
bugger off lady c nick the slick is mine tonight :P

LadyC
Isengard...

Oh, one more thing. I want a special nickname for you, too. If pea is going to call you Nick the Slick, I can't possibly use it too. T'wouldn't be fittin'.

Got anything better?

Isengard
I didn't get Nick The Stick but some of my friends called me Nick The Dick 96 because of an old story, but I don't believe it to be true!

LadyC
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

bugger off lady c nick the slick is mine tonight :P

In yer dreams, pea.

peapod
thats pretty slick nick the dick :P ps tell lady c to leave us alone

LadyC
Well, pea, let's see who he prefers - an ugly old witch or a pretty little pixie.
:P

peapod
pixie, girl you are whistling dixie. Try hey hoe for size. :P

LadyC
Now look what you did, pea - you scared him off. He won't choose... he's such a nice guy he wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

Tell you what, we'll share. I've always wanted to live in Bountiful - which wife do you want to be - I'll be the Breakfast wife.

peapod
K. sounds good breakfast wife, I will be the bitchin wife..bountiful is that place still around I hope nick the slick knows we are just fooling around with him....at least I am, but a pixie hoe, i dunno.

LadyC
Hey! At least I don't need a cleaning utensil to fly around.

And yes, unfortunately, Bountiful is still around.

peapod
No I see that you operate like a ballon....hot air rising :P

LadyC
No way... I use faith, trust, and magic pixie dust. So... think of a wonderful thought and maybe I'll share.

peapod
oh I feel all warm and fuzzy now *coughs from hoe dust* yes I feel much calmer now....lady c I uve you very much, do you have any wegetables with your dust.

Bountiful is really still around? same guy doing the doing?

LadyC
Yeah, creepy old guy marrying the yound girls. I wish someone would go in and shut the place down.

peapod
Come on the guy has to be in his seventies now

LadyC
Yeah. Ick, eh?

I mean, I'm sure some 70 year olds are attractive - to other 70 year olds. Just seems creepy to marry someone young enough to be your grand-daughter.

*shudder*

no new posts