I love it when...

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Ok, this is a good topic to get people to know each other a bit better. It's an idea I saw elsewhere and thought I'd give it a go. You just add to the thread by saying something that you love, or something that you love to do, etc. Just keep on adding to the thread. I'll start..

I love it when I pull an all nighter and then I'm able to watch the sun rise right from the beginning.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I love it when it is raining at night while I'm driving, the traffic lights blink a brighter red and green in the rain and it reminds me of Christmas. I know, I know, you're asking, "Rain??' I'm a Vancouverite, what can I say... it take me right back to Christmas when I was a kid.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I love it when I am camping and stare up at the stars and recall some wonderful words I memorized a long time ago. Underneath the superficial self, which pays attention to this and that, there is another self, more really us than I. These words are true I have moments of them.
The more you become aware of your unkown self, if you become aware of it, the more you realize that it is inseparably connected with everything else. We are a total function of this total galaxy, bounded by the milky way, and this galaxy is a function of all other galaxies. Than we are that vast thing that you see far,far off with great telescopes. You look and you look, and one day you
wake up and say "hey thats me"and in knowing that, you know that you will never die. We are the eternal thing, that comes and goes, that appears as admen, galaniomama and ricky and so it goes forever and ever, and ever.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I love it when some jerk goes hurtling past you at twice the speed limit, then a few minutes later you pass him... 'cause he's pulled over by a cop.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
It's better when they hit a light pole, Haggis...as long as they don't get hurt.

I love when I wake up to find myself covered by dogs.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: I love it when...

I'm with you on that one, Rev.

I love it when my dog gets into that special extra-nuts mode that comes out of the blue. His eyes are laughing, he's smiling, he's making strange noises that appears to be laughter... and then there's no help for it, all work must stop. The dog wins.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I love it when me and my mom go for a walk and end up arm in arm and she tells me how much she loves me. And the nice thing about it is I know she is telling the truth :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I especially like that one, Pea.

I sneakily love it when I am kind of bagged from cycling several days in a row and I wake to find that the weather isn't going to be good for another day of it, meaning 'hurrah! flop city here I come!'

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
A BONUS love-it, 'cause if I don't get it said FAST I'm gonna be in for it, big-time:

I really REALLY love it when I get to spend the whole entire day emailing back and forth with my favourite email buddy!