Brawl at Starbucks?????

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
pea, for god's sake give us details here. ican't believe that place, i always knew it was evil. :twisted: and it stinks of sour milk - yuk.

so come on pea, give us the scoop on that twisted woman there this morning, who, what, etc. all because she had a bush t-shirt on???

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Will you quit saying my starbucks stinks! Well there is not much to tell, as you know my starbucks is closed for a week, its 10 years old and every starbucks get a reno after 10 years. But some of the regulars still get to go inside...like me, angus and sparky. But they serve free coffee outside on the patio. So there are still lots of people drinking coffee outside. Well she comes along and has a vote for bush or something t-shirt on, and of course angus said something to her, I don't know what, but all hell broke loose. And well you know angus has been around for a long time and has many friends, most of them were at starbucks than to :p anyway as soon as she swore at him, the rest jumped in and the insults were flying...I had a headache so I just watched and listened. She had a potty mouth tho, which only made things worse. She demanded from the girls working that angus and james be banned...of course you know james and his "hand movements" she actually called him a "fairy" than it got real nasty, with strangers tossing remarks in. Than everybody starts laughing, and than booing, she threw her coffee down and walked off....never seen that at starbucks before...hey next time you join us...wear a george bush t-shirt.... :p

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Brawl at Starbucks???

I have two George Bush t-shirts...one has a big picture of him with the caption, "International Terrorist." The other just has a picture of him with one of those "no" symbols on it.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
how delicious...and to think i missed it. dammit. by the way - they don't close starbucks every ten years even if they need it or not.....as i have told you before, that one has a sour milk problemo - big time. ask anyone. they will confirm.

on to important stuff, james is such a nice guy, i would have loved to see him in action. i bet ol' angus held his own, my god, i wouldn't want to get on the nasty side of him.

let me know what erupts today!!! :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well since I spend most of my life over at my starbucks I know a little about their inner workings, and they do reno a store every ten years even if they don't need to. The staff otta know they work there :p It will re-open tomarrow.....it looks awesome!!!!!!! I also have a stack of free cards. I will buy you a lattie :p hehehehe yes James is very funny!!! he will tell you himself whenever you see him.....by the way are you prepared for tomarrow :p :p please call me right now!!!!!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
er..you are right 8O I have been operating like its friday 8O tomarrow I will have nothing to do :p speaking of starbucks, did you know if you bring your own mug, or reuse you paper cup you get 10 cents off the drink.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I like watching the brawls start out in the clubbing district of Toronto. Usually don't last very long as the areas usually have cops around.. You know the area I'm talking about? Peter St. & Richmond?

Anyways, sometimes there's far worse stuff that happens there than Starbucks, pea. I was walking home down Peter Street one night when Peter to Blue Jays Way was closed because of a stabbing. :( Freaky stuff.