YAAAAYYY JD reaches 600 posts

JDream
LOOOLLL I reached the 600 posts!!! YAY! :P
Never thought I'd get 600 posts :P Look at Rick he almost has 1000 and he's here since September :P
And I've been here since April, lol
But ok, This was just fun or something.

Reverend Blair
Congrats on meeting this important milestone, JD. Have a beer or eight.

peapod
way to go JD dream, but forget the beer stick to carrot juice :P

JDream
Ty :P But I don't drink Carrot juice :P blah..

peapod
Well you better not be drinking beer :P how about wheatgrass juice? its very good for you. :P

JDream
loooll wine is better.

Rick van Opbergen
HEY, not to hijack your post JDream, but I've reached the thousand posts now!

Reverend Blair
What's wrong with beer? It's the beverage that built the pyramids.

JDream
Gefeli Ricky!!!!!!!! *gefeli knuf geef* JE HEBT HET GEHAALDDDDDDD CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSS :P

Haggis McBagpipe
What a couple of posting fiends! Good work. I'm pretty sure that Andem gives free all-the-wine-you-can-drink for a year when you reach 600 posts, and a new car when you reach 1000 posts, so you guys should definitely talk to him about this.

Andem
Hey Haggis, if I had that much spare wine, I'd be laying in some gutter right now pissed!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

Hey Haggis, if I had that much spare wine, I'd be laying in some gutter right now pissed!

!! Is THAT where you've been?? 8-)

JDream
LOOOOLLL Gimme wine :P

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by JDream

LOOOOLLL Gimme wine :P

JD, he's hoarding it! Demand your due!

Diamond Sun
Wine eh? Can I get in on that deal? If I ever reach 700 posts, because I'm damn sick of being an Ubergod!!

Bring on the wine!

Haggis McBagpipe
Heh, I see you are now at 700 and it didn't do you a damn bit of good, ubergod. What the hell, though, the life of an ubergod can be ubercool.

JDream
heheheh

Diamond Sun
You know, I think Andem may have permanently frozen me at Ubergod, and I can try and try all I want, and I'll just be forever stuck as Ubergod.

It almost makes me want to cry...

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by Diamond Sun

You know, I think Andem may have permanently frozen me at Ubergod, and I can try and try all I want, and I'll just be forever stuck as Ubergod.

It almost makes me want to cry...

Nah You will reach "Obsessive Compulsive" at 775 posts!

Diamond Sun
AGH!! 775? I have to do 175 posts as Ubergod? That's seriously uncalled for....

JDream..you have a lot of work to do. Don't aim for that 700 mark, it's just a cruel trick...you must aim for 775...

Haggis McBagpipe
He's lying DS. You have to reach 2,000,000,000 posts before you get past ubergod.

Diamond Sun
I believe it Haggis. I feel like I'm this lonely Ubergod climbing the Mount Everest of posts, but I can't even reach the base camp, never mind the summit...

60 more posts? I just don't think I can do it...

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Diamond Sun

I believe it Haggis. I feel like I'm this lonely Ubergod climbing the Mount Everest of posts, but I can't even reach the base camp, never mind the summit...

60 more posts? I just don't think I can do it...

Well you're sure giving it the old college try today! 8-0

As for Mount Everest, well, if you do reach the top you, being an ubergod, can always throw down lightning bolts on all the mortals. Damn, I sure would if I could.

But I am so far past ubergodliness it is beyond belief. 8-)

JDream
pffffttt... :P

Rick van Opbergen
Hey JDream, how you doing? Mijn tentamen ging redelijk, ben nog een beetje aan het twijfelen, iedereen leek wel andere antwoorden te hebben, maar ja ... oh, sorry guys, for the Dutch!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by JDream

pffffttt... :P

8-) 8-) Was that a lightning bolt being thrown by a certain Dutch ubergod??

Diamond Sun
Okay, if Andem is not lying, a mere 16 more posts (15 if you don't count this one) will finally elevate me to more than a Ubergod!

It's exhausting, this continuous climb...

Rick van Opbergen
Come on, it's just a mere 15 posts, you can do it!

Diamond Sun
13 now...

And you're assistance in reaching my goal is appreciated. Keep posting stuff I can reply to!!

Rick van Opbergen
Ehm OK ... ehh ... oh where do you live? (how ... corny) ... I mean, "second star to the right, and straight on till morning", beautiful yadayada, but I wan't clear facts aight?