who were you in your past life?

peapod
www.thebigview.com/pastlife/ (external - login to view)

Rick van Opbergen
I was a ... woman? In Saudi Arabia? And I was born around 1200?? ... and a revolutionary type.... and I should believe in higher reasons ...

bevvyd
I was a woman in Siberia and born around 1075. Russian sable was in back then wasn't it?

Rick van Opbergen
could as well be you were slaughtered by mongols ... sounds depressing right?

Diamond Sun
I was born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 375. - Ooh. I'd love to visit New Zealand!

My profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller - That's really cool. I want to be a writer, so I'm still in the arts.

Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. - Well, that has apparently changed in me. I'm never cold blooded. Calm though. That happens.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Oh my. Well, that is the truth. Maybe I really was a new zealander from 375!

Rick van Opbergen
were there people in New Zealand around 375? I thought they arrived later (...) if I shattered any dreams: I'm sorry...

Rick van Opbergen
sorry I'm just too down-to-earth for this ... no offence peapod!

Diamond Sun
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

were there people in New Zealand around 375? I thought they arrived later (...) if I shattered any dreams: I'm sorry...

Found this "As Polynesians discover and settle New Zealand, thought to be sometime between 950 and 1130 AD, the Moriori people are settling, possibly around the same time, the Chatham Islands, or Rekohu, a small group of islands off the coast of New Zealand."

So, maybe I was really the first person on the island, living on my own, which is why I died to be reincarnated later to spread my story of how people really were there as early as 375!

Rick van Opbergen
makes me want to ask "can I have your autograph" (...) so, can I? is there a line? do I have to pay?

Diamond Sun
I suppose I could wave the normal "autograph fee", but only for you Rick. And don't tell anyone else.

Rick van Opbergen
Yeah!

Is this enough?

Diamond Sun
Only if you add one of the new poppy quarters with it. Then you're good to go!

Rick van Opbergen
new poppy quarters? such as this one?

Diamond Sun
That's our standard quarter, but the Canadian mint just introduced a new poppy quarter to commemmorate tha 117,000 canadians who have died for our nation.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...tory/National/

Cosmo
Twilight Zone Music ...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1675.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life. Do you remember now?

Considering I'm Romanian again this life, it's gotta be true! Add to that the "timid, constrained person" and it's a cinch.

Isengard
Arrrrggghhh!!
I was living in the USA!!!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1650.
Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Isengard
Scary!!! I did it with my girlfriend's birthday and she got the same result as I!! Could it be that I have a relationship with my own self??

eastcoastrob
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 850.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?

peapod
that is what been missing around here Insengard....well ingie your post cracked me up :P

JDream
Newfoundland around the year 1050.

Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!