what random gaelic phrase are you?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: what random gaelic ph

Ta me air meisce - 'I am drunk.'You enjoy a drink - or five - now and then. You can usually be found in a pub - it doesn't matter which one, because they all look the same after a few drinks - or hugging the porcelain.

Oddly accurate.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
Hmmm... I did this test twice... earlier I got the same phrase as the Rev. This time, though...

"I'm a sexy bitch."
You're hot stuff, or at least you think you are. You can usually be found in front of a mirror or shopping for the latest fashions so you can be the hottest thing to walk into the club tonight. Now, if only you could find a date...
I might have to try that again...
:? :p :wink:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: what random gaelic ph

Your Results:
Ta mo bhriste tri thine
Ta mo bhriste tri thine - 'My trousers are on fire.'You're a few bricks short of a load, aren't you? You're probably not allowed to use sharp objects and you should be locked in a rubber room. With Rubber rats. Rubber rats? I hate rubber rats. They drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a rubber room. With rubber rats. Rubber rats? I hate rubber rats...

How did they know?? How did they know??

JDream

Council Member
Apr 10, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
www.cu2.nl
Ta me bitseach mealltach - 'I'm a sexy bitch.'You're hot stuff, or at least you think you are. You can usually be found in front of a mirror or shopping for the latest fashions so you can be the hottest thing to walk into the club tonight. Now, if only you could find a date...