Hi peapod!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Wow you must really like me little dutch boy :p giving me my own thread and all..are you better looking than fubbleskag? you have nicer shoes I can see that...yes I am working, if you call it that...soon it will lunch time...although it always feels like lunch time around here...thats why I am always here...with my buds :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Yet we are able to have our little conversations even if I am in daylight and you are in darkness...very profound...what do you think it means? I will tell you a sekrit ricky....My first husbands last name was vandermeer. Truly...his family owned a bakery :p

mwaaahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaaha

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
well catch you later also little bug...imagine that a bug and a monkey friends...only in cyberspace can such things happen :p catch you on the flip side :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Morning Ricky :D Not much happening here. Yesterday was a beautiful day here....people wearing shorts, but actually there are people who wear shorts in our "so called winter here" which does not really exist. Our winters are "rain" which is very nice to... I am late today...I actually slept in! I cannot believe it myself...but I did not go to bed until 3....I am reading a very good book. :D So what is new with you?

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Now it might not look very tasty, but I can assure it is! 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: now you have just ruined any thoughts I had about lunch. What is that the little sausage is sitting on? It looks like some kind Kale. I remember how fond my vandermeer X was of the leafy green Kale :p

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
:cry: :cry: :cry: just spend half an hour on this major new thread ... and I got an error ... EVERYTHING'S GONE! EVERYTHING!!!!! ... makes me quite PISSED OFF by the way :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ... I HATE MY COMPUTER!!!!!! ... *sigh* ...