Galaniomama

peapod
Sup...girlfriend :P

galianomama
hey pea......hows it going there girl!

weekend was groovy. groovy gravy. cool. my slow food movement worked. it was very groovy. organic turkey, veggies, wine, bread, butter, everything was cool. stuffed and cool. worked in the garden yesterday. fiendishly hard, but got a little bit done.

are you ready for the stompin' grape time? you know, like last year, when we all did the full moon stomp. he he.. well, the grapes are bursting forth once again, and the moon will be calling us shortly. this year tho, let's start a bit earlier. ten was a tad late for me!!!

peapod
Yes! it was like a remake of the lucy show...just me and ethel.... :P Bad moon rising

galianomama
how was your turkey, turkey? did ya 'gobble' it all up????

peapod
girl read all the turkey thread around here..i am in there somewhere...you had your usual "clanish" get together I take it

peapod
For christ sake will you wake up :P have you been smoking already this morning...how long does it take you to write something with your limited vocabualary :P

galianomama
Patience, my grasshopper, patience.

It is a beautiful day here, and I am trying my deep breathing so I can concentrate on my work at hand.

peapod
Ya its really nice out....so what new in your neighbourhood? whats with the deep breathing ****e...are you twisted like a pretzel when you say that :P

galianomama
Nah, there is just a lot of noise outside, they are starting to construct a new building across the street and they won't do it quitely for my sake.

How is the garden work coming along, grasshopper?

Martin Le Acadien
Quote: Originally Posted by galianomama

Nah, there is just a lot of noise outside, they are starting to construct a new building across the street and they won't do it quitely for my sake.

How is the garden work coming along, grasshopper?

Galiano?

We have a GALLIANO down here in Louisiana which has some connection to the Galiano area in BC since it was named by the same family! Galliano was a set of sea-faring brothers from Italy who worked for the Spanish King. Same family as the Liquer makers in Italy!

peapod
Martin,

This will tell you a bit about the history of galanio island

www.galianoisland.com/ (external - login to view)

no new posts