Dress up

peapod
Another hit at my cousins board..it goes on for pages...you just insert something after dresses up as
Examples
dresses up as malibu rum and cranberry juice
*dresses up as a cute expression

Here is mine:
Dresses up as FyKor, the all powerful supreme commander of
the RC7 Forces

undergradNITZ
dress up as peapod......

peapod
Are you on drugs today you are posting like a jack rabbit...and being awful cheeky...besides you don't know what I look like...you only know I am green :P now pick something better than that

undergradNITZ
ohhh....i know what u look like.......from the first pics u showed me of the happy birthday undergradNITZ signs...and the other countless photo...sinthises....es..

peapod
Well excuse me...but I was not in any of the pictures...the only time my mug shot was here was when charlie went out on an adventure...and they are deleted now...so wake up and smell the coffee...now you are dressed up as?

undergradNITZ
i am dressed up as a turkey...i cant stop eating my self...ive gained 8 pounds in the last 24 hours

Reverend Blair
According to most people who know me, I'm dressed like a homeless person with a mental disorder. That's not dressing up though, that's just the way I are.

undergradNITZ
when im at home just layin around...i couldent care less about what im wearing...stained t-shirts...riped pants...

Reverend Blair
That's how I dress to go out for the evening.

peapod
I like to walk around the house in last years halloween costume...A bowling pin...sometimes I feel like jem in to kill a mockingbird..where she was dressed up like a ham...well a bowing pin is simlar to a ham costume....other than that is flip flops and a really old raggy terry cloth bathrobe...striped ...because I am the dude... :P :P

Reverend Blair
You're the Big Lebowski?

peapod
Yes I am! :P he is my hero I love the dude and the cohen brothers on the side :P

dresses up as a can of all purpose silicone lubricant