Morning Ricky

Rick van Opbergen
you're partial monkey? chimpanzee? gorilla? orangutan? I have an uncle who's partly gibbon ... the black sheep of the family ... but that's his own fault ... throwing poop at other guests at birthday parties, using the chandelier to fling around ...

anyway, I'm still waiting for your pic to show up peapod

JDream
lalalalalalalala...

Rick van Opbergen
herfstvakantie hé? en, nog plannen, op vakantie ofzo (hoewel, is al woensdag)?

JDream
Ik wil jou zien :P Maar das een droom die niet uitzal kome =D Maar ik ga uiteten vanavond in Amersfoort :P

dusse mot zometeen weg, eigenlijk nu ;P dus zie je laturrrr en doe voorzichtug ;P

Rick van Opbergen
in amersfoort? gaaf ... nou als je wil zien, zit vanmiddag in delft :P

JDream
LOL te ver weg ;P Maar je mag ook wel een keertje op bezoek kome hoor ;P

Rick van Opbergen
jaja

JDream
Andem wil da :P LOL, Hij word al gek alsk over je begin ;P loooollll maarja ik ben weg, spreek je laturrrssss knufffelssss

Rick van Opbergen
Ok zie je later!

peapod
Hey you two this thread is for speaking the english :P you two got our own thread for speaking gouda :P :P

jaja

Rick van Opbergen
hey that's not very nice , but OK, if you wish, I'll speak English, is dat goed peapod?

JDream
Nedurrrrrrrrrrlandddssss ;P

Rick van Opbergen
Ja Nederlands is eigenlijk toch veel beter hé. Ik bedoel je kan er alles mee, hoef alleen maar peapod en andem te zeggen, en dan gevolgd door oelalala! en ik durf te wedduh dat we zoooo peapod achter ons aan hebben, hé peapod?

JDream
hahaha, Ja die peapod en die Andem kome wel achter ons aan

peapod
hahaha, Ja die peapod en die Andem kome wel achter ons aan
What you saying about peapod?
Hey you got your own thread, the hokey netherland thread to speak gouda :P

JDream
SSSHH! :P

Rick van Opbergen
Ehm we weren't talking about a possible love affair between you (peapod) and Andem, no ... oops did I blew it? :P

JDream
muahahahaha!!! go Ricky!!!! :P

Rick van Opbergen
pakkuh we peapod te hard aan? *denkt* neh!!!

JDream
zij pakt mi te hart an

peapod
there you again talking gouda in the thread...ya well it won't work :P This unhappy peapod is driven by vengeance. She employs illusions in her plans, usually creating exotic artifacts to achieve her goals. She is hiding a dark secret. mwaaaahahahahahahahahah

JDream
lol.

Rick van Opbergen
A dark secret?

JDream
lol :P this is so funny :P peapod, You're so funny. :P I wouldn't be posting on CC without you or somethin, I dunno :P

peapod
dam you kids are smart it takes great minds to know peapod is joking around :P Hey what do you guys think of my new avatar...just in time for the hallowed night

Rick van Opbergen
so you're going as a mummy during halloween?

peapod
Hey ricky, no just at the board :P I have not decided yet what the heck I am going to be...maybe a bee....so whats new with you.

Rick van Opbergen
hmmm not much, learned my butt of today (exams coming up, old news), and besides that, not much ... sigh ... not much indeed ... you know, I have this weird craving for Christmas ... dunno why ...

JDream
Poor Ricky...

peapod
Hey Ricky :P whats new? did you get dressed up and scare the neighbourhood.