Morning Ricky

Rick van Opbergen
Well, you're special as well :P

Rick van Opbergen
Ehm the "as well" sounds a bit arrogant

peapod
ahhhhh ricky only conservatives have arrogance :P bad girl! bad girl!....well now I must put on jeans and flip flops and go have a java and jest and see what is happening in my neighbourhood...

ciao baby until later

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Well, you're special as well :P

ditto

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

ahhhhh ricky only conservatives have arrogance :P bad girl! bad girl!....well now I must put on jeans and flip flops and go have a java and jest and see what is happening in my neighbourhood...

ciao baby until later

Wanted to say "later" but it seems you are already online again :P I already had dinner, pfff. I'm stuffed. You know, on Saturdays, I work as a mailcarrier (already told you that, right?) and that always make me so darn hungry! :P But now I'm just stuffed like a turkey ...

peapod
Hello ricky hoe u vandaag bent?
Whats up little monkey :P

Rick van Opbergen
Oh, ja, het gaat vandaag hoor Big P., tis ni zo warm weer, kan beter, maar ach, hoef ni naar college hé ... And what about you, Peapod? :P :P

peapod
mmmmm....same as you ricky..gotta go catch you later...don't eat to many bananas today.

Rick van Opbergen
Hey, Big P., you're back eh? How ya doin'?

peapod
fine :P yourself little monkey?? Whats for breaky?? Mine is a whole cantalope...I don't bother with silverware either...*looks around, plunges face into half a cantalope*....mmmmmm yummy :P

Rick van Opbergen
I had bread and some left-overs from yesterday ... tough breakfast, had to work ... it's already 16:30 now, back from work ... You know, a weird thing happened to me. Just before I left this morning for work, I thought 'hey, gonna be a warm day, have to take a drink with me' ... so I looked into the fridge, and there was a bottle of carrot juice ... never noticed it before, but hey, I thought, carrot juice, refreshing! So a couple of hours later ... Ricky is drinking his carrot juice ... hmmm, that tastes funny, he thinks. So he looks at the label. Nothing special. Maybe I should check the ... what do ya call it ... shelf life?

It said August 2004.

When I told my mom, she could only laugh and said I would probably have some diarrhoea. Nice to know ...

Hard-Luck Henry

When I told my mom, she could only laugh and said I would probably have some diarrhoea. Nice to know ...

Yes, that is nice to know, Ricky. Thanks for sharing ...

peapod
You better watch your own "self life" doing that ricky :P You better eat some bran now...mother natures little helper I don't really like carrot juice, it takes like liquid carrots. So ehm the mail went through I take it. Do you have a cap ricky and a big old mail bag slung over your shoulder??

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard-Luck Henry

Yes, that is nice to know, Ricky. Thanks for sharing ...

I knew those darn Brits were perverts :P

Rick van Opbergen
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

You better watch your own "self life" doing that ricky :P You better eat some bran now...mother natures little helper I don't really like carrot juice, it takes like liquid carrots. So ehm the mail went through I take it. Do you have a cap ricky and a big old mail bag slung over your shoulder??

Bran. That's what our dog eats (don't ask). The mail went through, yes. Don't have a cap (or at least, I'm not wearing it), nor a mail bag slung over my shoulder Neh, this is how a normal, Dutch mailcarrier looks like (the man on the picture is not me ... tried to find better pictures by the way, but sorry, I did not succeed, so this is what you get :P )

peapod
ya sure...I bet that is you on the bike :P

Rick van Opbergen
No, absolutely not!

peapod
uh huh..sure :P Whats for breakfast????? I gotta another cantaloupe...excuse me while I stick my face in it :P

Rick van Opbergen
You with your cantaloupe! Anyway, I had an Easter breakfast: a boiled egg, fresh baked buns ... not really special for a sunday though ... the only thing that was different was that there was an Easter table-cloth, oh yeah :P

peapod
Heya little monkey :P whats new??

Rick van Opbergen
Hmm not much ... exams coming up And I should be studying right now ... Have the first one coming Tuesday ... What's up with you, Big Mom? :P

peapod
Hey...first its big Pea, now its big mom next you will be calling me big grandma...I don't like where this is going :P Ah!! you will pass your exams with excellent marks. Not much new ricky just been on a river for two day :P I am all happy and at peace now...I will read a few threads and posts and my rage will return. :P mmmmmmmmmmmm I am eating a grapefruit...no cantalope left

Rick van Opbergen
Two days on a river? Pfff! :P And, who was with you in your canoe? Angus, maybe? And, did anything ... interesting happen? Sorry, I'm a bad, bad boy. Anyway, good to see you all happy and at peace now ... Don't read all the threads though, there's one which just made my blood boil a bit ... The one by US#1 ... Can't stand it to see you nice Canadians being compared to almost the Devil himself Anyway, enjoy your grapefruit. I just ate a banana , he was a bit rotten though ... me mom blames the grocery store.

peapod
Blah! :P I don't want to read it ricky :P I am at one with the world today and I have to ease back into the nasty world again :P No ricky I was not in a canoe. Thats henry...he is into canoes. No river was for walking and waders :P I did see a salmon poacher tho a black bear, he came down to the river, he was on one side, I was on the other, when he saw me he just about jumped out of skin and went crashing through the bush :P I told you I was scary ricky.

Rick van Opbergen
Neh, you probably aren't scary; were you alone? Or else it might have been one of your companions :P Anyway, I thought I had read somewhere that to be Canadian means you can make love in a canoe ... is that true? :P

peapod
morning rickles :P Alone, yes and no. I was with my fishing buddies, but they fish their part of the river, I fish mine. Fishing only reaches its full potential rickles when you are alone :P Now I must eat the rest of the leftover vegetrian pizza.

Rick van Opbergen
Rickles? Is that as in "noodles"? Pizza eh ... ehm, Big P., it's ... still morning in BC right? Can your stomach handle that?

A question: have you ever sat in a car with somebody who is a terrible driver?

peapod
Heya rickles :P I dunno I kinda like rickles Yes it is almost 9 am here. I overslept cause I was busy rappin last night, go look I better be careful tho, I don't want the crisps after me.
Yes ricky I have sat beside a bad driver. That why I only do my own driving. But this sounds like an adventure you had...do tell what happened.

Rick van Opbergen
Well, adventure ... yesterday evening, I went out with some friends, and a good, female friend of mine drove. Point is: she has her driving license now for ... a month or so (and hadn't driven a car for two weeks), so you can imagine, it was kinda ... you get the picture. Anyway, during our trip to a nearby city, where we would spend the evening, we encountered honking cars, laughing people, more laughing people (this included ehm me ...), frightened people and a younger sister panicking completely ("you can turn, YOU CAN TURN, no, no, we have to go RIGHT, no, yes, there's the highway, no, wait ... AAARRRGH! Sis'!"). It was just so funny! At one point, midnight had already passed and we decided to go back, we got the wrong turn and so we had to turn ... my female friend decided to turn in a small street (not very smart, looking at it now), but ehm she didn't succeed in taking the turn, we were all laughing anyway, she succeeded in stalling the car six times in a row Eventually it took 50 minutes to get home (where we had expected it would take 20 ...) ... I'm already getting excited for the next time she drives us somewhere!

peapod
The adventures of new drivers eh rickles One of my favorites is when they stall, and decide that "lurching" the car down the road is the way to go :P
Ehm....when will you be getting your driver's licence rickles?? Blah! lots of work to do today, and of course yesterday it rained, and today the sun is out.