Morning Ricky

Rick van Opbergen
Sorry for the nit picking Can't help it (just look in a random International Politics thread :P ) ... Aha, so Cosmo has no power, oy ... hope she will get power back soon, I hope it for her, for you and for the dog :P ... I see Andem is online, hey Andem, how was your vacation? Or are you still "celebrating"?

peapod
I was just teasing you ricky :P I would not know what language it was in, I only speak english. Yes I hope she gets power back soon, otherwise ...oh nothing...just thinking :P

Andem is gone...back to the beach...

peapod
I was just teasing you ricky :P I would not know what language it was in, I only speak english. Yes I hope she gets power back soon, otherwise ...oh nothing...just thinking :P

peapod

JDream
Hiya. :P

JDream

JDream

Rick van Opbergen
I thought you and Cosmo's dog were best buddies ... or are you afraid of falling back to "old habits"? :P Andem is already back to the BEACH? That ba ... never mind :P

Rick van Opbergen
I thought you and Cosmo's dog were best buddies ... or are you afraid of falling back to "old habits"? :P Andem is already back to the BEACH? That ba ... never mind :P

Rick van Opbergen

peapod
:P I get your drift Hey its JD, my fellow mod squad member :P How you doing jd? Did you guys see undergrandnitz was back for a visit...he is acting like a gangsta tho :P

peapod
:P I get your drift Hey its JD, my fellow mod squad member :P How you doing jd? Did you guys see undergrandnitz was back for a visit...he is acting like a gangsta tho :P

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Yeah, he's back, why didn't you report him to the Lost/Missing section, Big P.? :P

Rick van Opbergen
Yeah, he's back, why didn't you report him to the Lost/Missing section, Big P.? :P

Rick van Opbergen

JDream
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Oh Heya Big. P

I'm doin great.. (not) I guess, I'll tell ya bout that latah, So how r ya?

JDream

Oh Heya Big. P

JDream

Oh Heya Big. P

peapod
hehehehehe morning little monkey :P Whats for breakfast??? I am having bran buds...bran buds I say with sliced bananas :P ...ehm thats right BANANA! :P

Rick van Opbergen
Hey, good idea to revitalise this thread! Ehm what I had for breakfast? *thinks* Oh, I know, my sister baked a bread yesterday, and I had a slice, with cheese, sambal, black pepper and cucumber :P ... can't resist sambal (still!)

Banana?! Victorius' twinbrother is having a negative effect on you Big P. RESIST! :P

peapod
Ahhhh the sambal is back Ricky I see your name is green now :P you are the man ricky...you are the man :P
Well I must eat a good breakfast so I can work in my garden today :P I think I will plant some sambal trees Is sambal good on bananas?

Rick van Opbergen
I'm in GREEN! I hadn't even noticed! I also noticed I have the power in my hands to close any random topic ... but I will try to contain my evil me ... *evil voice* today CC, tomorrow the world ... ehm ... sambal good on bananas? Ehm, I've never tried really ... great idea though :P You know what is also yummy? Applesauce on your macaroni :P

peapod
I think you have some kind of gastromical fetish little monkey :P Bobcat rob told me this one yesterday, frankly I wanted to puke after he told me He takes a piece of white bread (uck) and covers it with sliced cheese, than he covers it with relish and pops it into the mircowave for a minute or so

Rick van Opbergen
Ehm what's so gross about what bobcat rob did? :P I used (not anymore) to bake eggs, but not just normal eggs, but with everything available in the kitchen ... cheese, ham, onion ... I also used cucumber, and pickles ... pearl onions ... mayonaise and ketchup ... salt, black pepper and chives ... applesauce God, reading this, this just sounds ... should I say gross or yummy?

Hard-Luck Henry
Sounds alright to me, Ricky; when I was a poor student my friends and I used to throw everthing we could find into a big frying pan, and I mean everything - cheese, onions, peas, carrots, fish fingers, chicken nuggets, tuna fish, tomatoes, curry powder, cauliflower, we would strip the kitchen bare, man! - throw in a few eggs and, hey presto: all your basic food needs in one big spoonful. So, it's definitely a yum from me. (Actually, I feel a bit queasy, now )

Rick van Opbergen
That sounds incredibly tasty Henry!

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
What's the matter Peapod?

peapod
nothing...just you and henry are special :P also very funny :P