Morning Ricky

Rick van Opbergen
Sorry Big P., the beagle hasn't found Victorius either ... but to divert the topic: how has your day been so far? Jim Carey eh?

peapod
topic diversion....my day is good ricky, the sun is shining here..but its a bit cold out, you have to wear a toque with your shorts. :P Well we hear that jim carey's new movie is awesome and its not a comedy, so we wanna see it. The name of the movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
And you ricky what have you been doing the last while, no more breakfast meetings I am getting up and walking early now with sparky, its still dark out but we still manage to find an adventure or two. You would be surprised what you can see in the early hours of the morning around here But we froze our asses off this morning :P

Rick van Opbergen
I've heard about this new Jim Carey movie, I saw a preview of it when I went to see Ocean's 12 with some friends. I hope you'll enjoy it! I've been a bit busy around New Year (just normal, not exhaustingly busy), because my group of friends studies throughout the entire Netherlands (sounds dramatic eh?) we decided to make some appointments around the Christmastime when we all were free from school, so went out for dinner one day, we went to see a movie, we had some parties (one of my friends also celebrated his birthday) and then there was New Year of course! No fireworks though, we ehm discovered that we had taken care of everything (champagne, other sorts of alcohol, food) but we ehm forgot the fireworks ...

There's one thing I don't understand. Sparky is Cosmo's dog right? So why are you walking her dog? She doesn't even live in the neighborhood right? Is she OK?

peapod
Sparky is not a dog oh I can't wait to show her your post....ehm...I am calling her right now at work...ehm...ehm...

Rick van Opbergen
Oh ehm sorry ... Then what's the name of Cosmo's dog?

peapod
ehm...morning ricky :P The dogs name is moja or something like that....I got my own name for him :P
<<<<<<<<<<<<<hey look over to the left, see I ran into this little monkey while looking for victorious, he as agreed to help me find him. Poor little guy is shocked and apalled that victorious was kicked to the curb.....ehm...hes not quite as cute as victorious, but dam close.

Rick van Opbergen
Oh wait Cosmo told me her dog's name, I ehm seem to be have forgotten it, it had something to do with the ancient Maya's ... I'm always bad in remembering names, do hope that Cosmo isn't mad at me

And where did you find little Rocky? (the third brother of Victorius, besides Ape and Tarzan) I thought he was in rehab ... oh well, nice for him to join the club

peapod
He was in rehab...I rescued him...he was just about to be bathed in a tub of ice now what the hell is that suppose to do He told me how you dumped him off on the doorstep after getting him addicted to gouda cheese...you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!! why don't you pick on somebody your own monkey size :P

He also told me that it was you who preformed the plastic surgery on the little monkey ^^^^^ up there in your avatar. Clearly you have not seen monkey shine...Well Ella did not really die in that movie, so we are recruiting her to deal with you....ehm...you are gonna be sorry...oh boy ella is not a monkey to be messed with...nuff said...back to finding victorious...you %###%%##$%$%^
Have a nice day :P

JDream
HEY HEY, Nothing bad about Gouda Cheese eh!!!!!!

Rick van Opbergen
<--- Look Big P., he returned!

JDream
How cute..

peapod
OMG OMG OMG OMG.......victorious has returned...*don't worry victorious I saved your picture this time* well what a nice surprise after a hurl :P ehm....thanks ricky...sweetie...just forget about all that ^^^^^^^^^ up there.

Rick van Opbergen
And since when do you believe Rocky before me? He wasn't addicted to Gouda cheese, nor did I drop him off on the doorstep of the rehab centre. This was what happened: A long time ago, there was a little monkey called Rocky which was experimenting with drugs. True! First he got this gorilla dope (far too strong for the orang utan he is) which he started to use quite frequently. He also smoked some marijuana (banana flavored) at that time. And before I knew it, I found a needle on his room, very dramatic, it contained some monkey-**** like they call it on the streets, just terrible. So I just had no choice but to force him to go to rehab (and I didn't drop him off - he was brought by his brother Victorius). No Gouda cheese was involved ... at least, not with Rocky ... Victorius, well, that's a different story ...

Is it credible to say mr. Jackchimp was born that way?

peapod
ehm...what a load of jackchimp...hey I pay my respects to you little ricky...
<<<<<<<<< see its my new avatar....you gouded me into it.. :P

JDream
Whoooo!!! Nice!

Rick van Opbergen
Hey that looks awfully a lot like cheese *sniffs* Definitely Gouda :P But ehm how was your day peapod, how was your morning, may I call you Miss Moneypenny again, or Erwtendop, have you seen sj007 recently, where's Cosmo, have I ever heard of dots?

peapod
Cosmo I just talked with on the phone...she just got up strange, she went to bed two days ago Seriously...she did...I been trying to call her for two days....nothing....she has been rip van winkle for days now...
I talked to 007 on messenger, his browser is not working right or something...but he says how r yea? and ppl he will be back. Also he said to say "heya to you ricky, and have no fear...he says he has to catch up on his posting... :P

galianomama
Quote:

where's Cosmo

yeah, where is cosmo? pea, have you talked to her lately, or did you do something you don't-want-to-talk-about to her dog.

peapod
Cosmo I just talked with on the phone...she just got up strange, she went to bed two days ago Seriously...she did...I been trying to call her for two days....nothing....she has been rip van winkle for days now...
I talked to 007 on messenger, his browser is not working right or something...but he says how r yea? and ppl he will be back. Also he said to say "heya to you ricky, and have no fear...he says he has to catch up on his posting...

I am posting twice since galaniomama crashed into me..

Rick van Opbergen
I see. Well galianomama I've heard peapod is walking Cosmo's dog right Erwtendop? And what does "rip van winkle" mean? It's good to hear sj007 is still active, a browser that isn't working right eh? I see ...

JDream
Miss MoneyPenny is better!!!!

peapod
Morning Ricky and victorious :P clone victorious also says heya So whats up today? School? breakfast...ehm...bunnypants cookies and chai tea...

Rick van Opbergen
No school for me, still enjoying a holiday broahahaha! I did spend some time on some schoolwork though, I'm making this summary for a subject called Genderstudies. Did you know that around the year 1900, people thought that it was bad for women to study or work outside the house because it would absorb too much of their energy, which would have a devestating effect on the female organs? Anyway, say hi to the clone (I still think it's Victorius evil twinbrother) from me, and don't feed him any Gouda cheese, have you ever seen The Gremlins? Beware!

peapod
Ha! this explains why my organs are working so well lately :P okay okay he is victorious's twin..but we don't like the word "evil"...whats that??? victorious2....ehm....no vic2 I cannot say that to little ricky

Rick van Opbergen
Oy, this is bad, you have all the symptoms of a total-take-over-by-evil-twin-brother-of-Victorius ... my aunt had them too two years ago ... we had to shoot her ... very tragic ... but it was that or a Gouda-cheese-empire and although we Dutchies like Gouda cheese, we also prefer some good Camembert at appropriate times :P

peapod
Morning ricky :P Its snowing here!!!! what a way to start the day, creaming sparky ehm....it was like bullseye everytime She only got one good shoot in Oh boy this is going to be fun today So whats new ricky? how is the gouda empire.

Ehm...how come my snowball avatar is not moving...its suppose to be moving

peapod
Morning ricky :P Its snowing here!!!! what a way to start the day, creaming sparky ehm....it was like bullseye everytime She only got one good shoot in Oh boy this is going to be fun today So whats new ricky? how is the gouda empire.

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Everything's OK here, I'm actually kinda busy but CC just has this influence on me I can't resist, so I'm trying to do several things at the same time, which is really hard for me 'cause I'm a man haha. Everything's going great with the Gouda cheese, I had some this morning actually ... well I don't know whether it is Gouda cheese ... could also be "Edammer" or "Maaslander" or whatever ... Snow eh? Why don't we Dutchies have snow? Then again, you're living in Canada so ... how are you this morning?

Rick van Opbergen
Everything's OK here, I'm actually kinda busy but CC just has this influence on me I can't resist, so I'm trying to do several things at the same time, which is really hard for me 'cause I'm a man haha. Everything's going great with the Gouda cheese, I had some this morning actually ... well I don't know whether it is Gouda cheese ... could also be "Edammer" or "Maaslander" or whatever ... Snow eh? Why don't we Dutchies have snow? Then again, you're living in Canada so ... how are you this morning?