Morning Ricky

peapod
ah....I cannot say no to you...go here.

www.cockeyed.com/inside/howmuchinside.html (external - login to view)

Rick van Opbergen
That site is GEWELDIG!

peapod
Ya, thats what I said when I found it :P What are you up to today? or is it tonight over there :P

Rick van Opbergen
Lets see, it's almost 20:10 here ... no night yet ... what I've been up to? I had to work today, and it was VERY cold, brrrr! But I'm no wuss, so I don't care

peapod
Brrrrr....here to raining out I trust the mail was delievered to everyone :P I am waiting for cosmos, so we can go have lunch and than go hunt down some deals at the thrift store. She takes FOREVER to get ready to go somewhere. grgrgrgrgrgrgr

Rick van Opbergen
Just phone here and say Ricky wants her to hurry up :P

peapod
ah...the hell with it, I opened up a jar of drunken green beans (pickled and spicy ) I am eating them right out of the jar as I am yaking to you..omg omg omg omg omg sorry I was not paying attention and ate the halepeno pepper that was in the jar..thats smart

Rick van Opbergen
you sometimes crack me up peapod ... and I bet I'm not the first one to say that!

peapod
Well you otta see me in real life :P *typing with one hand, drinking five gallon jug of water with the other* the drunken beans are good tho :P

Rick van Opbergen
Yeah, gotta see you in real life, that would be something!

JDream
LOL!

Rick van Opbergen
Hey, hoest?

JDream
vroeg ik da nie in die Gouda thread van ons ;p snel voorda peapod ons erheen trapt hahaha

Rick van Opbergen
Oh, ni gezien? Ach ja, die peapod, peapod, peapod (helpt altijd om haar naam effekes een paar keer te zeggen, gooi er ook nog even sj007 and those two tegen aan hehehehe) ... maar ok, zal wel effekes opschuiven naar de Gouda thread ...

peapod
*looks around for a red wheel* this is not the gouda thread, you dutch are taken over :P

sj007
they are ???

JDream
Go Dutch

Rick van Opbergen
*Dutch accent* First Canada, then the world!

JDream
Mwahahahaha Yeh!

Rick van Opbergen
Exactly!

sj007
u should check out canadian domination plan
at cwd.ptbcanadian.com/ (external - login to view)

peapod
The systematic destruction and sublimation of all opposing the Canadian reign -- and the polite, yet horrifically brutal, control of our future territories of conquest.
Infiltrating the USA and through a cleverly designed plan, destroying it, and using its resources for our own purposes.
Demonstrating to the world that Canada is the final and ultimate power.
Decontaminating the world of American influence.
Reorganizing a New World Society of Canucks to suit our kindly, peace-loving, and diabolical aims.

sj007
exacly pea look at the maps

peapod
Hey good morning or good evening, which ever you prefer, how are you today little monkey :P

Rick van Opbergen
I'm OK, It's almost 21:00 here and I've had a long day of college, left around 11:30, back for an hour or so now, study, study, study! I'm a real student So, how are you Big P., how is your day (so far)?

peapod
Well its quiet so far but this afternoon mayhem will start, a group arrives to decorate the place for christmas, and I have to mow the lawn around here, since nobody else seems to be doing it. :P

Rick van Opbergen
So if I understand it correctly, Miss Moneypenny has to mow the lawn, the same woman who helps to save the world over and over again? Absurd! Take my advice, Big P.: don't do it! Say Mister R. from the Netherlands has given you direct orders to take a rest

peapod
Well thank you kind sir, I will submit your orders right away. :P

Rick van Opbergen
OK, do that recruit

peapod
Morning little monkey, what for breakfast a big bowl of appelmoes. :P