Mars and Venus

Rick van Opbergen
Why can a woman's 'yes' mean 'no' (but also 'yes'), and a woman's 'no' mean 'yes' (but also 'no')?

peapod
like toby the horse women can have two contradictory ideas at the same moment,and both be true at the same moment. This is what separates you from me, and we also have bigger brains :P

Why do men always leave the toilet seat up!!! Why can't they put it back down when they are finished

Rick van Opbergen
YOU have bigger brains? Broahahaha .... Why men alwats leave the toilet seat up? Hmmm good question ... ehh ...

Isengard
Why do women always leave the seat down? They should lift it up once they are done!

Reverend Blair
Yeah, what's the deal with women and toilet seats anyway? I grew up with four brothers and no sisters...that seat is staying up when I leave the room.

vista
There is a lid on the toilet. Put it down. Do you leave the lid off the jar of jam and put it in the fridge. NO. WHY? Because there is a lid.

Guess why there is a lid on the toilet?

Up north when we have a gathering at our place I reinforce the rules - put the lid down. Why? Because it's there. What do YOU want to see.

Jeezzz...

I was brought up in a family of 4 boys and 1 girl - my parents taught us manners and I will always thanks my mother for that - it makes a difference in corporate life...

Isengard
Public toilet don't have lids, wadda ya say?

peapod
Ok this should settle this question about the up or down of toilet seats...this is from the experts at the custodial workers forum...yes such places exist

Toilet Seats ... Up or Down ?

Hi Gang,
Hows business???
ANWER: pick'n up! (hehehehe)

ok heres the real question: when cleaning the toilets at work... do you leave your toilet bowl cleaner in the bowl til the next person comes in and uses it?
Also when you clean the toilet should you leave the toilet seat up or put it back down?

always wonder'n,
Da_Clean_Guy

Jan 15th, 2004 - 1:43 PM Re: Toilet Seats ... Up or Down ?

Always leave seats up as to show the next in line that it is/was clean/cleaned.

Feb 18th, 2004 - 11:20 AM Re: Toilet Seats ... Up or Down ?

I always leave the women's down and the men's, well, usually up.
Bonnie

Mar 14th, 2004 - 11:22 AM Re: Toilet Seats ... Up or Down ?

I agree with Robert..UP. Then they know you've been through and cleaned and in a really big school you'll remember where you've been. Like when one day blends with another and you are on autopilot...and you find yourself asking, "haven't I done this already?"

For fun -add it up! How many tiolets do you clean per day? Then do the math...how many toilets do you clean in one year? Hey! Don't be depressed! Stand tall..be proud! If we didn't do our jobs people would not be sitting so pretty, right?
Email: hobbyscience@yahoo.com (external - login to view)

Mar 15th, 2004 - 9:30 AM Re: Toilet Seats ... Up or Down ?

Personally, I believe toilet seats should be left up after being cleaned as a sign that they have been cleaned.

Apr 7th, 2004 - 9:03 AM Re: Toilet Seats ... Up or Down ?

We leave the seats up. We also use super strength FOUL ODOR ELIMINATOR to spray in the toilet after cleaning. If it smells clean people have the perception that it is clean..............You can reach Foul Odor at (610)534-8900 AIRX Laboratories.

Apr 16th, 2004 - 2:24 AM Re: Toilet Seats ... Up or Down ?

We leave the toilet seats up in all restrooms at school.On fridays we use scrubbing bubble tablets in all toilets & urinals over the weekend...We've had no complaints yet!!!
Email: fish4dad@custodian.zzn.com (external - login to view)

May 19th, 2004 - 10:47 AM Re: Toilet Seats ... Up or Down ?

Seats up so when the lead opens up in the morning he know it was done. Chemical in bowl unless it's bleach, which some ppl still insist on using.

Hopefully that answer the question....now here is the next one..don't forget boys when you give an answer its your turn to ask the ladies one...get with the program

How come men can seat on their butts all day without moving?

Isengard
Because our mission on earth involves doing so many things, we don't have time to rest!

How come women can speak for days, even when no one listens, without getting tired?

peapod
the chinese had water torture, men have sports on tv, females need their weapons to...and ours are non-violent and they work much better :P

Why do men try and take control of the commander (remote control)

bevvyd
Oh, I thought the ball raising one was because of sweat. HUBBY......