peapod

fubbleskag
morning, sleepyhead

fubbleskag
huh, post & run - doesn't even say hi to her evil twin

peapod
Stop doing that!!!!!! I don't want a role in a david lynch movie.

fubbleskag
what?

peapod
Uh?

fubbleskag
no. most certainly not.

sparky
yes, she most certainly should.

bevvyd
I love the avatar you sexy devil.

peapod
Ya it sure is its enough to make you put a bullet in your head

sparky
Peapod do you want some mustard on your biscuits?

peapod
Sparky..I am going to kick your *** first chance I get that was a rotten trick.. It really messed up my mind...what little mind I have I could not figure out why billy bob thorton was calling me as slingblade Alright how did you do it?

sparky
Its called a sound board, Ape Chick!!!! Best reguards Walter.

peapod
Sparky stop being a blonde!!!! I am no longer a lovely ape, I am now a limb less knight and yes you got me good sparky, as I do not know what a sound board is or does...but I do have a board over at my place that I plan on using on you next time you come around peapod place...and I will only speak in the dude to you from this day forward....I mean it sparky I plan to drive you nuts....and yes I would like some mustard on my biscuit...I am going to bed now...so bugger off...later walter

fubbleskag
sparky,

i propose an alliance.

between your constant soundboarding & photoshopping, and my knowing the unknowable, we should be able to push peapod over the edge in short order.

whadda ya say?

peapod
It will not happen stan sparky and I are earth sisters, having danced the earth dance together many times.

If a man stands in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him....Is he still wrong.....of course he is

sparky
this fubbleskag must be unaware of the many peapod protectors, we look after our dreamers... :P

fubbleskag
oh you're no fun

sparky
Pea...h..e..l..p I drank to much last night...now I am dying...why dont you answer phone..p..l..e..a..s..e

peapod
HA! serves you right you party hound. I did not answer my phone sparky cause I have call display, which allows me the luxury of speaking to whom I want to speak to...As I knew you would be in this condition today...I did not have any cheese in the place to go with your whine now I am heading over to starbucks for a lattie and a jest, I suggest you do the same...so bugger off and go get dressed..I am leaving right now...don't call me I will call you

mwaaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!

sparky
k p..e..a..I will crawl over for java, I know it was you calling me, twas cruel...to have the clash blaring in me ear like that....m..e..a..n..i..e

JDream
peapoddddddddddd =D