Undergrandnitz

peapod
Dude :P where have you been let hear it all, what you been doing? whats new? you know whaaaaaaaatSup :P

undergradNITZ
ive been home...school..friends...ive been doing nothing...mostly eating...spending time with my friends...doing school work...making movies...you?

undergradNITZ
ive been home...school..friends...ive been doing nothing...mostly eating...spending time with my friends...doing school work...making movies...you?

undergradNITZ

peapod
Dude :P nice to see you back, I have been wondering where you were.

peapod

peapod

undergradNITZ
yup...alot of people have

undergradNITZ

undergradNITZ

peapod
Hey Nitz you didn't happen to stop by on sunday with some friends to do some rapping around here did ya?

peapod
Hey Nitz you didn't happen to stop by on sunday with some friends to do some rapping around here did ya?

peapod

undergradNITZ
nope i dont think so why?

undergradNITZ

undergradNITZ

peapod
Hey undy...your pics of your boo boo are gone from this thread what happened to them :P

peapod
Hey undy...your pics of your boo boo are gone from this thread what happened to them :P

peapod

undergradNITZ
im not sure...

undergradNITZ
im not sure...

undergradNITZ
im not sure...

no new posts