Undergrandnitz

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: oh boy am I glad to see you back boy :lol: I thought maybe one of those racoons on the railway tracks bite your ass and you a touch of rabbies :lol: So sup?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ya we are so pitter patter lets get her....first things first...did I see you really have a pomerian as a dog :lol: you are suppose to have a big yellow dog. Did you check out the rug rat board I sent you? My nephew goes there, he will hang out with you. The only way he would give it to me was if I swore not to go threre and spy on him :lol: :lol: now I can spy on both of you 8) Hey nice to see you are writing sentences now....way to go....I knew you had it in you... :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I did not send you the board :p I sent you the address, check your mailbox. Not the one at home silly....the one you have here :roll:
Ya ok...I gotta go do some work myself....sleep little baby....catch you later :twisted:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
So did you just wake up? did you see that disquisting avatar that sparky has...god I finally managed to ditch her :D So what are you doing tonight? Its past your bedtime.....did you check out that board?

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
huh? oh...whatpulse...its a program that counts how many times a key is pressed and how many times u click ur mouse...it doesnt record or send what keys u press...

ive been doing it for awhile now...its also a world wide project...u can check it out at www.whatpulse.org also u can check out my stats at http://whatpulse.org/stats/profile.php?uid=101524 i havent pulsed in awhile...i have like 140,000 keys stored...i will prob send it soon...

i sugest u get it...its really cool...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well...I am waiting to know how you got injured? were are the pics? provide details please. Thanks for the tip about pulse key, yes I am sure I can catch up to you in no time...cool :lol:

I gotta go out for dinner now, never turn down a free meal :D I will return later to check the pictures out of your bobo...say around 9..try and post the pics...bye...go eat some dinner now..take kate for a walk on the railroad tracks...oh I forgot its to late there...ok bye...till later..