Undergrandnitz

Reverend Blair
I usually have a beer before I go to bed sometime between 10 pm and 3 am. Much easier on my body than exercise.

undergradNITZ
lol well im 15 and...well...id rather exersice "right now" lol

peapod
Sup dude :P I got a new toque, its totally awesome everyone wants it but I am keeping it.

undergradNITZ
that reminds me i got to get a new one...the one i had last year started out back but it faded to blue...

undergradNITZ
got my new toque...but i prob wont need it a couple more weeks...

peapod
You gotta new toque describe it please :P and what is new with you? or should I say Suuuuuup dude

undergradNITZ
well its black...thin fabric...but warm...(i hate bulky toque's) and its nike...thats basicly it...

peapod
Get rid of the checkmark, not cool buddy, not cool at all

undergradNITZ
you cant control me! and yes i have been taken over by corprate logos! and no-one can stop me!

*that guy from exorcist rushes in and does that "the power of christ compels you!" thing*

peapod
ya..I like the way she could spin her head around the best. :P

undergradNITZ
yea that was a good part

peapod
Sup :P is yea being a smart *** :P *slap undergrandnitz on the side of the head*

undergradNITZ
I like you avatar...if seen the wole thing...the ending is the best...

peapod
Ya its cool alright, I would like to be able to make that move. :P awesome is it not dude. Hey you want to see some of my moving avatars maybe you want one....you got some hot wheels to trade with :P

undergradNITZ
no thanks...i like my avatar...

peapod
whaaaaaaaaat Sup dude where you been, whats new watch out for 007 call me moneypenny now :P

sj007
yea u might wanna watch out for mee im getting up to as many posts as u

undergradNITZ
me? im hardly here anymore...im too busy with school...but when the winter break is here...you "might" maybe not...get wiplash from all my posts...

peapod
dude :P whaaaaaaaaaat Sup....I already got whip lash from 007 :P bring it on dude, bring it on :P

undergradNITZ
lol later...during the break as i said...but whats up with you "whaaaaaaaaaat sup" thing lately? like its cool...but...it just doesnt seem like you...

peapod
its from hanging around his my neighbour...he is 14 uses my driveway to skateboard. The kid's lingo has rubbed off on me Plus he has an awesome chain for his wallet

undergradNITZ
lol..ohhh that crazy chain...you should put a hidden trap on your driveway like those spikes that come up and punture the tires...but you cant do that to skateboards but it would be soo funny...

peapod
um.... dude I like the skaters and their boards and their tricks. But I will pass your suggest on to them...can they email you :P Plus I am to old to go into a skater shop by myself, it looks weird, but if I go with him and his friends...well ya know than its cool...they have awesome stuff at skater shops.

undergradNITZ
yea there are like 4 around my house and the best one is X-Village its got everything...its huge...and its got some halfpipes and other things in the back...that you can go onto...and then there is the skatepark like 5 blocks up the street...

peapod
ya, well I like the tee shirts they have in those shops and the shoes. I take him and his pals over to the park sometimes, it way over on the other side of town...here is a discript...you probally have way better ones out there tho.

The skate park itself is 25,000 square feet, including a ride-on basketball court. This park accommodates beginners to advanced. Key elements include a complete funbox, step-uledge, square bowl and spine. All elements with in the site are skateable, including the Victoria Youth Park sign

undergradNITZ
yea the one i go to has alot more...im to tired to tell everything...im kinda sick...i stayed home from school and i just finiehed off 4 bowls of soup...

peapod
Ya the text would be long for me to read anyway if you described it. I am not in school anymore, so I don't like reading lots of text :P just like you and 007...speaking of which, has he recruited you yet as a agent or villian?

undergradNITZ
i havent heard anything about that yet...

peapod
So if he was to recruit you, 007 I mean...who would you wanna be...villian or hero.....and whom would that be?

Moneypenny

undergradNITZ
i just came buy to see how everyone is doing?

no new posts