Undergrandnitz

peapod
dude I found something cool, I know you will think it is awesome, I remember you talking about this exact thing a few months ago. Check it out.

www.microscopy.fsu.edu/creatu...darkfield.html (external - login to view)

undergradNITZ
yea...sure...im hungry...and i hate this time of the year...RAIN! id rather have snow...colder but ur not soaked instantly...only the bottom of your pants and if its snowing it just collects on u...

peapod
err..sur what? did you check out the site or not? ya the weather sucks, we have to wear longer shorts now around here.

undergradNITZ
yea i checked the site but got bored...

peapod
dude you are rude. :P

undergradNITZ
no...go to hell! nah...ive never been rude in my life...so whats up?

peapod
Sup dude?

undergradNITZ
nuttin much...bored...gettin kinda cold...about 5-10 degrees everyday...but its all right cuz all the girls want to get cuddly...and snuggle up...

peapod
dream on dude :P So ummm what about some details next time, like ummm...well how school :P

undergradNITZ
fine as usual...pretty boring now...the only thing i hate is the walk there in the moring because the very cold wind is always in my face...

peapod
interesting. Anything else?

undergradNITZ
no not really..well their prob. is something but i cant remember right now...im really..hungry...and lol when i posted this u reached ur 2000th post...

undergradNITZ
all might Holy Advisor do u have any new news for me?

peapod
hehe I thought you were the holy advisor...well do you see how many pages the newbie numure has and it only started today and he is really not even a newbie you better start playing catch up here. Already ricky has is past you. You will have to come up with some interesting stuff..well I have some strange dred locks now...not happy tho...they do not bug out enough I want like bed springs :P

undergradNITZ
lol dreds! lol and if u want to help me beat those idiots then post here more often...and...that numure guy has it in for him...he better watch his back the next time he walks through a dark ally...

peapod
yes sir :P you strong. me scared now...will be your ally....is that the bowling alley you are takin bout. eh? sure I will post somethin every day, even if you are not around...how's that sound....high five me would ya :P

undergradNITZ
*high five's peapod* aight...and yea sure...it can be a bowling alley if u want...but it has to be that glow-in-the-dark bowling or whatever...

peapod
nah..hows about you come to my home town Port Alberni, we go to rainbow lanes to the midnight bowling...free for all...wear what you want...I wear my boxers, and a tee shirt, and my old stripped bathrobe..you know one of those terry cloth ones...real beat up. and flip flops, and you must speak dude talk when you are around me there.....do you know how to speak dude.?

undergradNITZ
of coarce..fo rizzle shizzle ma kaprizzle...where the hell did that come from...anywho yea...

peapod
hey good one :P you are just trying to get the pages stacked :P riddle me riddle me that...well I gotta go....party time dude..a party on tuesday night...weird...by what the hay or is that straw..I am up for it :P So I will post something in here for you tomarrow...get the pages stacked in your favor...don't tell ricky...he is kinda scaring me now... :P he gets a little violent in his posts :P

undergradNITZ
yea...u kinda want to stay away from him for a while...till he gets off parole...

Rick van Opbergen
Another word about me being violent peapod, and I'll punch you in da face ... ehm I mean: me, violent? Neh ....

peapod
hehehe... little ricky you are very cute when you are mad :P ok undergradnitz this is my post to you today :P

undergradNITZ
who isnt violent on this forum...if u can find a person...tell me who they are and i will stab them...or cut them up so bad there gona wish i didnt cut them up so bad...

BTW thats a quote from family guy...with the bad roaches in the bathroom...

peapod
whats up with the gangster stuff you better quit, you sound like an idiot :P

Reverend Blair
I thought gansters were cool this year, Peapod. You know...rap stars, bikers, mafioso, George Bush.

Andem
Cut it out with the violence.. Cutting people up and things that sound like threats are not allowed here.. Did you get my PM undergradNITZ?

undergradNITZ
yes i did and it is a joke...jeeze...what do u think..im gona track down numure and stab him? ive never hurt anyone in my life...and as i said before that was a quote from family guy...and thats just me...i say things that sound violent but thats just how i joke...if u were around me and my friends u would realize that violence and other types of jokes are the norm for me...

peapod
Sometimes people don't know if you are joking or not, boards are not the same as real life....so lets move on...whats up? I cannot stay and chat...I got go get excerise now and than a lattie....but we will catch up later gater...

undergradNITZ
i usually exercise before i go to bed around midnite..

no new posts