Undergrandnitz

undergradNITZ
well...im back...and still kinda tired...but that doesnt matter...because im having 1 of 2 turkeys this weekend... u may be wondering why 2...well my family and then my grandparents and some of the rest of my family tomarrow...so win win for me...oh...im gona be sooo full on tuesday...good thing i dont have phys.ed....lol..

peapod
Well sounds like you are having a family gathering, which is nice, as long as its only on holidays and special occassions....I had a dream last night..and there was this turkey named tommy...and he is taking to me..he says " hi I am tommy the turkey, and I am here to say "please have ham on thanksgiving day" I wonder what it means? and if maybe its a sign that I should not eat turkey? what do you think? after all who has a dream about talking turkeys? :P

undergradNITZ
me...*eyes wander around*...but mine say "eat me,eat me with lots of gravy" but thats not the point...eat what ever u want...but...c'mon...turkey..*nudges with elbow* c'mon..who can resist a turkey,soft warm center,crusty skin coating......*oh what would u do-ou-ou...for a turkey*..lol yea...well mine will be ready in about 2-3 hours now...and its starting to smell really really good...well im gona go now...while i leave u drooling over ur keyboard with the good thoughts of a delicious turkey...and all the fixings...hehe...

undergradNITZ
huh...so...how's ur turkey..or ham...whatever u had..i bet u didnt reply because u passed out from thinking of what i wrote yesterday hehe...

peapod
Sup dude :P I just got home from my brothers house.. thanksgiving was very good.. ate so much food! and ya the turkey was good...my favorite is the stuffing Now I gotta make a pumpkin cheesecake cause I am going out for turkey dinner again tonight to my "sekrit" admirer house... I will win him over with pumkin cheese cake? ya think? or should I just stick to skateboard tricks...oh ya I gotta tell you this...my neice gave me a totally awesome chain to hang my keys on...you know and than you clip it on your belt loops...I totally dig it!!! its real nice chain to, not the cheap stuff...and I can hear myself clinking...as I walk..cool...and I like playing with it..better than turkey. well I gotta go and practice jumping over the patio table in my garden...its a small table, but works good for for airborne jumps, it helps for when I am boarding and doing me jumps...Later dude..
Hey check this out...my neice showed me this...

www.fullofjokes.com/articles/difference.html (external - login to view)

undergradNITZ
awsome...ive never worn one of those chains..ive never had to...i dont even carry my key with me...my wallet is my school schedule folded....i did a good job folding it...i perfected it, since last year...

peapod
You gotta get one of those chains! I have a was of keys...so I can find them now anytime I want to the chain is really long to so even if my keys are in my pocket you can still see the really coold chain...awesome dude totally!!!!!

undergradNITZ
right on! now u got me thinking about gettin me one of those chains u got there...

undergradNITZ
got me one of those chains...and im sooo crazy that i put a fashonable lock on it....and i put it though someone elses belt thing and we were stuck together for 1 class...

peapod
Dude...to tripy....you are copy cating me....and get this...I gotta lock for mine 15 minutes ago....whoa...whaaat sup with that....dude we are on the same wave length :P My chain is nicer...and best of all I have not had to look for my keys since I snapped it on to my belt loop...awesome. :P

undergradNITZ
lol awsome!lol i cant wear it all the time because my dog hates the sound of the clinging of the chain...lol i dont know why...but its still cool..now i just have to grow a mohawk and wear a black trench coat,spiked wristbands and black makeup like good charlotte... IM AWSOME!!

peapod
Dude this is way to awesome...ya ya the clinking bugs the squrriels around my place....but whoa....get this little dude, I have a mohawk and wear a black trench coat,spiked wristbands and black makeup and my middle name is charlotte...dude what is happening our cosmic connection is to rad...even for me....

peapod
Hey dude its just me and you and 20 lurkers :P now we can play :P :P :P :P I gotta send you a picture of my neice...she is a west coast surfer...blonde of course...and very good at it she is to....I tried it once...dam near froze my face off...to much work doing that stuff for a few minutes of pleasure...putting on that monkey suit...you gotta wear a wetsuit here cause the water is cold...and one more thing...were you gonna put the chain on a wetsuit? dude you gotta think about these things....hey did you check out some of joke stuff :P

peapod
Sup dude? how the chain :P

undergradNITZ
im angry.....were not allowd to wear the chains at school...and also spiked wristbands...just the studded ones...it sucks...im angry and im gona shoot the teachers....nah im just kiddin...but anywho...im also bored...

peapod
Well why not? maybe they would make a good weapon in a choke hold or something like that, other than that....sup dude.

undergradNITZ
nuttin much...bored...ATLEAST IT THE WEEKEND!!! lol...im not sure if this has happened to u but...when ur typing and listening to a song...and when it gets faster u type faster or harder....it happens to me....i can get controlled by music...even when im walking...i walk pretty fast so i mostly got fast songs in my head...

peapod
first laugh of the day dude. What are you doing this weekend?

undergradNITZ
nothin...sleep...eat...prob gona go over to my friends house as usual and play Xbox and eat pizza all night...then crash there...

peapod
how was the pizzzzzzzzzza dude

undergradNITZ
well...i didnt go...i think he went to his cottage again...but i did have pizza...it was good...good pizza....

peapod
Wow dude you friend has his own cottage awesome, is it in the green forest?

undergradNITZ
i dont know...up north...somewhere...near a lake...he owns the lake as well...he has his boating licence...last time i went we had races...and shot at snakes with bb guns...and dug a hole...and we tried to hunt the only deer on the island next to it like tribes men...

peapod
Awesome your dudeness you could get a bunch more of buds on the island and u could like have your own "lord of the flies" thing happening dude..it was a awesome adventure by a bunch of rugrats such as yourself....

undergradNITZ
well once fall finally sets in were gona go up and do a blair witch type movie...its gona be awsome...

undergradNITZ
so...peapod...i guess u have noting new to talk about?

peapod
Well you don't seem to have noting to talk about either dude :P sup? what new? anything exciting....you better stop in more little ricky has more pages than you now :P :P my chain broke I gotta get another one

undergradNITZ
well...ive been busy playing Tony hawk's Underground 2....(downloaded) lol....i havent bought a game since last christmas...

peapod
wow..interesting dude how you can hold yourself back like that, lots of good games out there just dying to get into your wallet :P Maybe you will get a bunch for christmas :P Well I am on my way out the door lattie and a jest...more fun than a game :P we will catch up later little dude...guess you are healed up now

peapod
Sup dude, you coming everyday now to try and catch up to ricky :P I gotta nother chain.....cool

no new posts