Undergrandnitz

undergradNITZ
lol BTW... my legs are insanely hairy...its just my webcam is so bad that its kinda blury...and u cant really see it...

peapod
Hairy legs....I suspected as much Hey I got the pictures....it was fun, as I got to fool around with my gang at the grocery store. They love doing this stuff...so why not eh? the starbuck and organic planet wanted in on the action, but my battery went dead on the camera...
That fubbleskag has caused lots of discord in our troupe of slightly bent people. I never should have told them about that toe thing...it has caused nothing but trouble everyone wanting to be a toe, or have their foot used everybody thinks their a star, thats why I stick to directing the action. Also must argument has broken out about adding addition families...ah...well galaniomama is in charge of finding the proper props so it could take some time....wow look how much I wrote you..ok I will go and get those pictures up for you....there is one from chuck....mmmmmmmmm I don't know what to say about it....if I were you I would consider it a compliament....chuck himself is quite cute....

peapod
Ok I got the pictures up for you...enjoy....don't get to excited here is where they are....

photobucket.com/albums/v404/podpea/ (external - login to view)

peapod
Rug rat I have a good one for you....write me some mail when you read this...don't send it to my house...send it to my mail box here...don't bother with a stamp

undergradNITZ
AWSOME!....hehe thanks for the pics again....well...i think i should update u and everyone on my status...my toe is almost better...90% of the pain is gone! I was actually doing some safe skateboarding today...just olie's and manuals and stuff...the skabs are doing good...havent picked them yet...havent paid much attention to them...cuz of school...i accidently banged it on a desk today...hurt abit...but i think in 1 week i should be back at the 5" ramp and downhill dirt biking...and 30" catwalks...and 20" no petaling 1 wheel balance...lol...well...im bored...well...ttyl...

peapod
Totally awesome dude My board is a "element" cool tho....wheels spitefire of course.....and bearings-black panther...and trucks-krux....I love my monkey stix stickers on it...
Tony Hawks is awesome...way cool..you sound like you are pretty good with the tricks..I can do the ollie and nollie, but one day I will get the hang of the Mctwist--way cool a 540 degree rotational flip can you do the bust out trick? I love skating to the backside slappy....later skater

Rick van Opbergen
Peapod, are you on one of the pictures too? Just curious.

peapod
nothing wrong with being curious, that how you find stuff out No I am not in the pictures...I usually direct these things My picture was up here in another thread months ago when we were plastering our pictures up on the site...I think the thread is around here somewhere still...my picture was up with a adventure I took with my paper mache friend charlie..don't ask its a long story.. anyway the pictures are deleted now. No my grocery friends are much younger than myself....but I like hanging with them and they like hanging with me.. and I am just fooling around here with undergrandnitz, he is so dam cute I cannot help myself

undergradNITZ
i havent skateboarded in a very long time,besides yesterday...i cant even do a kickflip or even a grind anymore....i have to learn again...prob wont take long...

peapod
you crack me up boy

sparky
You both "crack" me up.

undergradNITZ
uh...im now partially deaf...and blind...i was in auto class...and i was cutting some metal for the door im repairing...and all of a sudden my friend right next to me starts grinding away at something and i wasnt wearing ear protection...and when i turn to him to tell him to stop...someone starts to weld without using the protective curtan thing...and uhh...now i got a headache...

peapod
You have a string of bad luck...you gotta be more careful around stuff like that...and watch out for the people around ya when your doing that stuff. My sister and I use to make birdhouses. I aquired a router...makes nice edges and stuff. We would create in my garage. Shortly after I got the router, my sister came over to do some building, she did not know that I had practiced and I knew the router pretty good by than.......so I start it up and pretend that I cannot control it...sorta like the router had a brain of its own....my sister seeing what she thought might be "christine" ( you know the story about the car that had a mind of its own} first thing she does is make a bee line for the door, no concern for me and the router that was "pretending" to be possessed...Yes I learned alot about my sister that day...you are on your own :

So let me and us know that you are alright! Maybe you should stay in your room for a few days until the bad karma passes.

undergradNITZ
nah...im fine...and i am just talking about it now...i have had alot more incidents...i just felt like i had nothing else to talk about...

peapod
So in other words, you were playing me, yes you are a turning into a good male specimen Well I am sorta glad you are alright, who would hang out with me in this crib if you were not around? You will be ok..everybody gets banged up as a teenager, part of growing up :P My brother and I were once playing in a old truck of my fathers. My brother says to me....Dad said the lighter did not work, so what does he do? He pops it in and to prove it was not really working, he stuck the light on his chin!! I don't really know or understand what he was thinking, as I do not really understand dumb asses of which my brother is a A student...anyway...the lighter worked!!!! so he had to walk around for a few weeks with this burn on his chin that looked like the element on the top of the stove.

He is not really a dumb ***..just a brother...same thing I guess...so glad to see you are up and rolling again....are you still watching that cartoon undergrandnitz? we don't get that here, at least I never heard tell of it...what kind of name is that anyway? bugs bunny sure! leghorn foghorn yes! daffy duck ok! sylvester the cat cool! but undergrandnitz....sup with that?

undergradNITZ
the show is actually called undergrads...and the main charicter is Nitz...so i put them together...and this has been my user name for every single thing since the show started...plus its my e-mail...

undergrads_rule (@) hotmail.com lol

(Edited by Administration: Email could be picked up by SPAM bots)

Andem
I remember that show, they used to play it at like 1:00am on teletoon.

undergradNITZ
lol yea...and at 10:00 i think...

undergradNITZ
so....anything new with u peapod?

peapod
Sup little dude? I just got back from a day a kayaking, and I am sunburned..forgot my sunscreen, now I look like a tomato nothing else new just doing the triple bunny hops and the lollie and stuff like that Dude I gotta eat....I will come back later and tell you what I saw today.....

peapod
Ok dude I have eaten...so now I can yak at ya...from now on I am calling you Nitz...its shorter and easier...the other one is to long. I am in need of a nap myself, I been on the water all day, and you get real tried and sleepy after looking at all the beautiful stuff..I had a mom and her pump following me for some time on the water..maybe they thought I had lunch for them...they were seals..I also saw some dolphins, and many many birds..the best ones of course are the bald eagles...its kinda hard to stay awake..i keep nodding off...so ..i guess..i will zzzzzzzzzzfor awhile..what you been doing? how are your wounds....

undergradNITZ
my wounds are fine...almost totally healed...i heal pretty fast...i also dont burn..ive never burend when im out in the sun or after or anything....i just kinda get darker...i guess im kinda lucky compared to what ive seen from my friends...i sorta feel sorry for them...hehe the poor bastards have to watch there skin peel...

peapod
Morning Nitz listen up little bro.....good looks and a tan will only get you so far, and last for only so long :P

mwaaahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

peapod
Sup! nitz I will just bring your very own thread forward to say "hey" as you will probally drop in today or tomarrow..and to remind you that you are at the top of peapods list :P So whats happening with your wounds and school? any action on the tracks with the racoons...oh yes how is dear little pom pom kate :P :P

mwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

peapod
Hey that was trippy...I did not know you were even here and there you are...wow..cosmic connection nitz :P

undergradNITZ
fine...everythings fine...havent seen or heard as many racoons prob because its getting colder at night...and katie is fine...and i also cant wait till thanksgiving...TURKEY!! yay! mmmmm soooo gooood....

undergradNITZ
lol yea...i was ok..what to do now...hey maybe i should check if there is anything new at CC lol...

peapod
Dude check out some of those games I been adding over in games forum..probally something there you might find amusing...turkey ya great stuff...tomarrow I gather with my own kin...they come down from the mountains and we feast...I just hope I will be able to get a few punches in this time...last time I got the fat lip :P it was kinda nice tho...all puffed up and redish black...I looked like a really good gangsta...trippy really :P

undergradNITZ
i havent played any online(using IE)games in a long time...ive just been playing games like Unreal Tournament 2004 and doom3 and WarHammer 40,000 Dawn Of War...i got all these games free*chuckles* since downloading games and music ect. for my (your) own intertainment is legal except if u sell the burned games or something...so ive have been getting tons of other games as well...so...im gona go play some UT2004...ttyl...

peapod
Well ciao! little buddy...you are growing up...don't wanna hang with peapod anymore...sniffle sniffle... catch you later

no new posts