Giraldi's Very Own Thread

Giraldi_Theirrey
You evil Canadians are only good at ruining relationships not creating relationships. I mean if you are serious about a relationship then you would not cheat 150 times a day and turn a blind eye on your abandoned relationships. Why so cold??

Are you aware of the social damages this can do?? Soon enough after you cheat enough people, no one will like you. And eventually NO ONE will like Canada and Canadians.

You evil Canadians don't even know the meaning of love. No wait..... You evil Canadians DON"T CARE what love is. You cheat on your relationships then throw them all aside like a dead piece of meat on the sidewalk. Canadians have no soul, lacking in both sympathy and empathy. Even the Canadians on this board have none of those for me. YOU DON"T understand my situation and yet you still don't know why I am here. How very Canadian of you. I wouldn't be suprised though seeing as how Canadians have a whole history of being heartless barbarians.

Canadians don't even know how painful it is for the person they cheated on. YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!! YOU CAN"T UNDERSTAND! That is because you are CANADIAN! And that is what makes CANADIANS so so so so so so so so EVIL!!

Adultery is a CANADIAN ONLY matter as this evil trait originates from Canadian genes. If you are not serious about your relationship then SAY SO from the start, don't drag. If it happens elsewhere in the world then it is the Canadian genes that are spreading like a virus. You see, Canadians are a virus, very much like SARS. When people are infected with certain Canadian viruses, people commit adultery and cheat on their lovers. Definatley VERY CANADIAN!!!

That is why fewer and fewer people visit Canada because after that SARS incident, people knew that something more evil is going on within Canada. People who go home after visiting Canada, end up commiting adultery Canadian style, complete with the Canadian atititude and evil smile.

The first Doctors who discovered this new CANADIAN VIRUS appears to have passed away in a so called "ACCIEDENT" while visiting Canada's health department investigating the matters. What the HELL happened to those doctors????????????????????????????????????????

You Canadians only know lust. Build a relationship and right after going to bed with your partner then cheat your partner the next day by going out with someone else. How very very Canadian. THAT IS SO EVIL. YOU have know idea of how much it burns on the inside of the person you cheated on. If you don't like them from the first place then tell them. But noooooo, it is because it is a horrible Canadian disease/parasite/virus that the cheater must drag on and on and on. The longer you wait before you cut the relationship, the more it hurts your partner.

I guess you CANADIANS won't understand that, neither will you care. Actually Canadians FAIL to understand such heartbreaking situations all because CANADIANS ARE CANADIANS. NO GOOD can come out of a CANADIAN, only bad. And of course the only good Canadian... is a dead Canadian. Because right after you get your Canadian citizenship, the new Canadian will almost immediatley dump his or her lover on the spot and find another one to cheat on which is a VERY VERY VERY VERY CANADIAN thing to do.

Every day on the news these cheaters always end up in some kinda trouble. Such as the cheater striking back or the victim striking back eye for an eye etc.....

I conclude to the fact that these very very evil Canadians only find relationships so that they can PURPOSLY BREAK THEM. Because its one of those things that you have to do in order to get recognized as a Canadian. One heartless BAS***D!!!!! A CANADIAN BAS***D that is.

A Canadian citizenship alone isn't valid enough to prove a person Canadian. The Canadian will be required to fight in a war or commit adultery on a regular basis in order to be liscensed to be Canadian. Once the liscence to be Canadian reaches expiry date, The Canadian will be required to commit adultery 24/7 for 666 days in a row in order to stay as a Canadian citizen.

You Canadians seem to enjoy cheating on relationships, so this should not be a problem. Should nervous breakdown occur than you will be required by government to inject some more Canadian genes into you so that you will become cold and heartless like a Canadian which in turn makes you Canadian because you will become so evil that you cannot go back. Adultery has become a habit for many Canadians, so it is like a dessert after your three meals you go out and cheat.

Maybe sooner or later someone else will try to post something like me. It is because of Canadians that internet trolls exist. If I like Canada then I wouldn't be a troll. However I am not the only one who hates Canada. Are you even aware of other anti Canadians?? ALL CANADA's fault. Before you blame the trolls maybe you Canadians should first blame yourself. Some trolls have a purpose to troll ya know. But Canadians are Canadians, they have no empathy so no matter how much I try to get it into your Canadian heads it probably won't go in. I am SERIOUS about my relationships but Canadians never are. I wouldn't be suprised though because I was expecting evil to come from a Canadian. That is why it didn't hurt me as much because I expected Canada was evil.

You evil Canadians will never understand how I feel because Canadians CAN'T do good. Canadians are only good at faking because it is a very very Canadian thing to do. Especially when the average Canadian commits adultery as frequently as he/she breaths and such is also very Canadian. That is what makes one Canadian. That is what seperates humans from Canadians. You don't even know what damage it can do, Canadians never think before they act, humans do, but Canadians don't because its OH CANADA!

Haggis McBagpipe
Wow, you really put a lot of energy into this, don't you?

Giraldi_Theirrey
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Wow, you really put a lot of energy into this, don't you?

Of course. I have a lot of frustrations ya know. Everytime I see a Canadian do something evil it burns me so much on the inside because Canadians are so evil. You sound like you don't care, because you are probably Canadian. Just as I expected from a Canadian, such Canadian atitude is expected from you.

Cheat cheat cheat is all you do. Canadians fail to understand the pain of their victims and such ........ is very Canadian.

Haggis McBagpipe
So, I was right before when I said this is all about you getting hurt by a girl?

Giraldi_Theirrey

So, I was right before when I said this is all about you getting hurt by a girl?

Also remember that is made by 3 years of pain. CANADIAN caused pain. All the 40 something posts I have is burning to the breaking point so I have to sneeze it all here and of course blame CANADA!! It is a fact that Canadians cheat more than any other countries.... err I mean humans, yes humans. Canadians cheat more than humans. Go read the news daily and you will find all sorts a problems that adultery related.

The fact is that children suffer the most. I mean we have parents divorce and fighting and the poor little kid can only stand by and watch. HAVE YOU CANADIANS NO SYMPATHY?!?! That is why there exists foster children and homeless children. ALL CANADA's fault. I pity the suffering children. One of the 2 parents and as long as they are Canadian they will cheat, leaving their poor child on the street. How very Canadian. Why give birth only to watch them suffer!!

I mean at least the parents can survive, but the child can't! they are to young to provide their own income.

THINK BEFORE YOU AND YOUR PARTNER GOES TO BED TOGETHER!!!!!! THINK THIS PROBLEM AND ASK YOURSELF: "WILL MY CHILD HAVE A GOOD LIFE OR BAD LIFE????"

But I guess you Canadians enjoy the sight of suffering children eh? Canadians are Canadians after all. OH CANADA!!!

That is what also seperates Canadians from Humans. everything a Canadian does is beyond what is considered inhumane. Canadians lack human good qualities.

Haggis McBagpipe
It would be so great if you would come out from under this facade and be yourself. You are prolific, you can write, you have an imagination... so much to offer a forum if you'd just be on the level. Why don't you try it, just for the hell of it?

Giraldi_Theirrey

It would be so great if you would come out from under this facade and be yourself. You are prolific, you can write, you have an imagination... so much to offer a forum if you'd just be on the level. Why don't you try it, just for the hell of it?

Of course I am myself. I am human at least, so if my posts seems to have life or sounds emotional then I am myself. Because I am human.

Canadians on the other hand are not. They take amusement to my sufferings, which is on the other hand very Canadian but that is to be expected on a Canadian forum. I know you tricky tricky Canadians very well. Always up to something evil.

I am acting human, because I am human. Canadians are not. I see a difference in my post when compared with a Canadian's post. Myself is a human, so I act human, I am myself a human, so therefore, I am myself.

Canadians are NOT!! To inhumane and monotone they are. You Canadians hurt so many people, I have friends who lose relationship because Canadians can't build relationships, but build enemies. That is why Canada wants to take over the world because eventually Canada will ruin every single relationtship on the planet.
That is why Canadians prefer war and asasinations instead of diplomacy because Canadians are Canadians and Candians themselves can't make friends simply for that fact that a Canadian is simply a Canadian.

I know you little Canuck boy. You set up a forum for me so that you plan to use me eh? So that everyone can vent their frustrations from reading my posts. It is too heavy on me now so how would you like it if I throw them ALL BACK AT YOU??!?!?! And don't tell me you didn't cheat on your partner before, because I am very sure that if you are Canadian than adultery is mandatory in order for you to be recognized as Canadian. You CAN"T be Canadian if you are not a cheater.

When the CANADIAN ARMEGGEDON comes on July1st then it will end up being either humans or Canadians that will control the world. I am on the internet to make sure that the Canadians will lose on the day of ARMEGGEDON. The world would be a much better place if it is the humans who take care of it. NOT CANADIANS!! Canadians are too evil!! Canadians only pollute, kill animals, cut trees, etc. Humans don't.

Canadians kill their farm animals very slowly and painfully, while laughing maniacally, which makes your animal protection laws are a joke and non existence because the people who enforce them are Canadian. And when every someone or something suffering, you Canadians get off on in.

Humans kill them quickly and sanely. Usually the animals are put to sleep before the slaughter.

To call a Canadian an animal would be far too generous for me. Canadians are much much much too low that calling them animals and savages is speaking too highly of them. Nothing can compare to the brutallity of a Canadian. ESPECIALLY when Canadians cheat on people.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey

Of course I am myself. I am human at least, so if my posts seems to have life or sounds emotional then I am myself. Because I am human.

Canadians on the other hand are not. They take amusement to my sufferings, which is on the other hand very Canadian but that is to be expected on a Canadian forum. I know you tricky tricky Canadians very well. Always up to something evil.

I am acting human, because I am human. Canadians are not. I see a difference in my post when compared with a Canadian's post. Myself is a human, so I act human, I am myself a human, so therefore, I am myself.

Canadians are NOT!! To inhumane and monotone they are. You Canadians hurt so many people, I have friends who lose relationship because Canadians can't build relationships, but build enemies. That is why Canada wants to take over the world because eventually Canada will ruin every single relationtship on the planet.
That is why Canadians prefer war and asasinations instead of diplomacy because Canadians are Canadians and Candians themselves can't make friends simply for that fact that a Canadian is simply a Canadian.

I know you little Canuck boy. You set up a forum for me so that you plan to use me eh? So that everyone can vent their frustrations from reading my posts. It is too heavy on me now so how would you like it if I throw them ALL BACK AT YOU??!?!?! And don't tell me you didn't cheat on your partner before, because I am very sure that if you are Canadian than adultery is mandatory in order for you to be recognized as Canadian. You CAN"T be Canadian if you are not a cheater.

When the CANADIAN ARMEGGEDON comes on July1st then it will end up being either humans or Canadians that will control the world. I am on the internet to make sure that the Canadians will lose on the day of ARMEGGEDON. The world would be a much better place if it is the humans who take care of it. NOT CANADIANS!! Canadians are too evil!! Canadians only pollute, kill animals, cut trees, etc. Humans don't.

Canadians kill their farm animals very slowly and painfully, while laughing maniacally, which makes your animal protection laws are a joke and non existence because the people who enforce them are Canadian. And when every someone or something suffering, you Canadians get off on in.

Humans kill them quickly and sanely. Usually the animals are put to sleep before the slaughter.

To call a Canadian an animal would be far too generous for me. Canadians are much much much too low that calling them animals and savages is speaking too highly of them. Nothing can compare to the brutallity of a Canadian. ESPECIALLY when Canadians cheat on people.

Oh, okay. I guess I was wrong about you.

Giraldi_Theirrey
A Canadians bravery is indirectly proportional to A Canadian's age. What happened and why?? I noticed that Canadians in elementry school are more open then adult Canadians.
Part of a Canadian mind development I guess. Am I right??

Haggis McBagpipe

I noticed that Canadians in elementry school are more open then adult Canadians.

Nah, they only PRETEND to be more open.

Giraldi_Theirrey

I noticed that Canadians in elementry school are more open then adult Canadians.

Nah, they only PRETEND to be more open.

Which is of course VERY CANADIAN. Just like the last last Canadian Emperor, Borden the 4th, said once: "FAKE IT until you make it" complete with a Canadian pose, atitude, accent, and the big fake Canadian smile which is of course a smile that is Canadian because its fake. After saying this I better becareful of Canadian made products.

You know why Microsoft Windows fail so many times?? Because alot of the programmers are well.... Canadian. Don't blame Bill Gates, BLAME CANADA the next time your windows crashes. It is all Canada's fault. Heheh fake it until you make it...... how very Canadian of them.

Canadian community gatherings are more like cult gatherings. Always talking rah-rah nonsense just to hype ya all up for no reason. Perhaps to raise the Canadians nationalism.

Don't you Canadian's just love your imperialist leaders? I mean today everyday they plan on taking something away from the common people. Starting with education cuts, then health, then raise the property taxes to the point no one can afford them. What will the Emperor do next? Rob his people blind! That is very Canadian thing to do. Are you happy with your current Prime Minis.... err I mean Emperor of Canada?? That is one more step closer to the facism that Canadians soooooo longingly thirst for. Facism is a very Canadian ideology that is invented........ by Canadians!!!!! Humans don't thirst for power, Canadians do. Canadians are also more greedy than humans.

Haggis McBagpipe
Umm, you misspelled 'attitude'. Could you please rewrite the above post with the correct spelling? Thanks!

Seacrave
Newbie take of the talks...

Now I know why I hate tv!!!

T. Rex
Giraldi_Thierry is a mislead foreigner who really has no place in Canadian society. Typically he lives in Toronto.

Man GET A LIFE. Stop coming around Canadian forums and creating trouble.

Giraldi_Theirrey
Quote: Originally Posted by T. Rex

Giraldi_Thierry is a mislead foreigner who really has no place in Canadian society. Typically he lives in Toronto.

Man GET A LIFE. Stop coming around Canadian forums and creating trouble.

Correction. Humans have no place in a Canadian society. As I said earlier, humans are humans and Canadians are Canadians and the difference is that Canadians are more evil. Much more evil.
Canadians and humans CANNOT co-exist because their interests are the total opposite. One seeks for order and the other seeks for chaos and destruction. They will dispute and have war should the humans and Canadians ever contact each other. I am human, I don't fit in because I am human, they are Canadian. I refused to participate in evil deeds done by Canadians. which is why I don't fit.

Canadians also cheat their relationships far more often than humans. Besides we are 2 completely different types of species.
Besides the evil Canadians are probably gonna reject the humans anyway because those evil Canadians stubbornly claim that they are the so called "master race". They will think that humans are inferior to Canadians. I don't believe in the Canadian ideology, it is far far to evil.

Giraldi_Theirrey
Oh BTW Haggis McBagpipe, your signature at the bottom of the post seems too simple.

It says and I quote: "There are only ten types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't." End Quote.

I know to make it more effective so I am going to lend you a hand. Lets make it less monotone. First of all you must know the basics.

LESSON 1: Effective writing skills.

Theorem a) First you must understand the concept that Canadians are evil and that nothing in the universe combined can even come close to being as half as evil as Canadians are. Especially when they cheat relationships.

Theorem b) World peace can only be achieved through either the elimination of either human or Canadian. Either that or humans and Canadians must be divided into their own territories.Canadians interfere with 99.9999% of the world's peace through means of wars, political assasinations, spying, etc. you name that evil deed and Canadians will do it with a PASSION!!

Theorem C) By combined the FACTS in theorems A and B we will conclude that the word "CANADIAN" is synomous with the word evil.

example1: That saddam hussein, he is acting so Canadian, killing off his own people.
example2: That saddam hussen, he is acting so Evil, killing off his own people.

example3: Why are scammers so Canadian? Don't they know how much their victims hurt? Argg that is so Canadian of them.
example4: Why are scammers so evil? Don't they know how much their victims hurt? Argg that is so evil of them.

Example1=Example2. (perfect equivalent)
Example3=Example4. (perfect equivalent)
There is no difference. You have a choice of using Evil or Canadian.

And therefore we conclude that Canada=Evil.

Now lets put together theorems A B and C. and put it into you quote and rearrange some things. Here is the changed and updated version of you signature little boy.

NEW QUOTE
There are only ten types of people in the world: Those who are CANADIAN and those who are NOT CANADIAN.
END new QUOTE

So true eh? ITS A FACT. Or you can say: those who are evil and those who are not evil. It is all the same. absolutley no difference man.

Simply put just use the word Canadian the exact same way you use the word evil.

Haggis McBagpipe

NEW QUOTE
There are only ten types of people in the world: Those who are CANADIAN and those who are NOT CANADIAN.
END new QUOTE

Good quote.

peapod
Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost. Isn't that what makes a man?"

"Sure, that and a pair of testicles."

Giraldi_Theirrey

NEW QUOTE
END new QUOTE

Good quote.

Then why not change it???? It is much more effective.

peapod
Course I can't say I've seen London, and I've never been to France. And I ain't ever seen no Queen and her damn undies, as a fella says..."

Haggis McBagpipe

Then why not change it???? It is much more effective.

Mine is simply a signature, neither meant to be effective or otherwise. Eventually I will change it, at which ppoint I would consider your quote (although I have a long quote queue and yours must wait its turn).

Giraldi_Theirrey
Haggis McBagpipe, you are not sounding Canadian as in your other posts. Why? You need to be evil in order to be recognized as Canadian. A citizenship is but a piece a paper that means nothing and itself is not valid enough to be recognized as citizenship.

remember to replace the word canadian with evil . Such can be done by admitting and confessing to all the evil deeds I accused you and your people of... but with a passion, Canadian style of course complete with the Canadian atitude.

You are not Canadian enough as in your other posts, what happened to you are the Canadian genes wearing off. Perhaps you need to see a very Canadian doctor so he can give you the "medicene" required to make you more Canadian, little boy.

peapod
Keep your ****ing ugly goldbrickin' *** out of my beach community

Rick van Opbergen
Giraldi: Haggis is not a "little boy" ... I don't know whether she is little, but what I do know is that she is a girl ...

Haggis McBagpipe
Giraldi, this is actually getting pretty boring. At first I wondered where you were going with your line of 'thought', but it doesn't seem to go anywhere at all, you just go 'round and 'round in circles, you're in some kind of endless loop. I should think you must be feeling pretty dizzy by now.

I'm glad you've had your very own thread here, it has given you a chance to show us all you've got... but the thing is, you're just shooting blanks now, kid. You can't amuse or annoy anymore, you've slipped down into 'boring'. It might be time to find a new forum, a place where you can get the attention you seem to crave.

peapod
the dude agrees and he adds the following:

Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say, whereas without batting an eye, a man will refer to his dick, his rod or his...johnson."

Giraldi_Theirrey
Haggis McBagpipe you are actually a girl?? whoa didn't know that. How can something like that leak?? I thought we were all anonymous!! Hold a a second.....

* Closes all curtains, shuts all doors with triple metal bar locks, and turns on anti-SS traps including automatic machine guns. Quickly dials the UN for reinforcements.*

There that should do it. Now...... you don't know me right?? You don't know where I live right?? Very tricky you are. Are you an agent sent to kill me?? Any success?? Damn, you Canucks are sure quick with these things!!!!

Anyway how come you are not offended when I addressed you as a male??? I thought girls usually get pretty pissed off with that.

How can you find who people are?? What are you planning to do with my information??

I mean really, how come you didn't correct me when I called you a little boy in one of the posts. And I even called you Mr.Canuck most of the times, aren't you beyond angry now?? Or are you saving this anger until you reach my door so that when you want to kill me at least you will feel proud of it??

Please try to sound as Canadian as possible when replying. Sound happy-evil like in your previous posts, including the maniacal laughters. Sound like as if you are really trying to kill me.

I bet $2,000,000 that everyone here will turn into unstoppable Canadian killing machines when I am through with this post. Which in turn will prove all my posts right!!

Isengard
**YAWN*

peapod
Giraldi,
Youíre travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind, ďA journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Thatís the signpost up ahead: Your next stop: The ****ed up Zone.Ē