Giraldi's Very Own Thread


Rick van Opbergen
#31
I just want to say Haggis ... I didn't know you were a she!
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

I just want to say Haggis ... I didn't know you were a she! :wink:

8-) Well yes, I could tell that you did not know. It is irrelevant, so I did not waste precious keyboard strokes to correct you. It is a little-known fact that your keyboard is born with a finite number of strokes, and your brain is likewise limited as to the number of words you can say/type. Many people use 'em all up quickly, some hoard them. Regretfully, I am rarely in the latter. 8-)
 
Rick van Opbergen
#33
Well I do have to admit that something in my brain always says someone is a he, except when I am told the person is a she. Can't help it
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

:wink: Well I do have to admit that something in my brain always says someone is a he, except when I am told the person is a she. Can't help it :(

Okay, so how did you figure it out, then? 8-)
 
Isengard
#35
I think it's because of the toaster
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Isengard

I think it's because of the toaster

8-) That'll do it everytime.

I am curious, how does the gender of the writer of a post affect your view of the thoughts contained therein?
 
Rick van Opbergen
#37
Well Haggis, I found it out in one of your earlier posts:

Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

... I can be said to not take anything very seriously at all except when I am taking things seriously at which point you probably think, 'she is taking it seriously' while actuality recognizing that I am, in fact, not taking it seriously at all, ...



Well gender doesn't really make a difference to me, especially not on the Internet.
 
fubbleskag
#38
i love this thread
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

Well Haggis, I found it out in one of your earlier posts:

Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

... I can be said to not take anything very seriously at all except when I am taking things seriously at which point you probably think, 'she is taking it seriously' while actuality recognizing that I am, in fact, not taking it seriously at all, ...

Whoa, you're good. Look out Sherlock Holmes Or Dr. Watson, perhaps? 8-)

Speaking of Sherlock Holmes, legend has it that Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night, and went to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?"

Watson pondered for a moment.

"Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you dickhead. Some bastard stole our tent."
 
Rick van Opbergen
#40
Good one!
 
Giraldi_Theirrey
#41
Why do Canucks enjoy beheading (canadian style of course) the helpless?? Why do canucks like to behead (canadian style) the poor moose, bear, deer or whatever then hang them on the wall of their house??

What is so pleasurable about that Mr.Canuck?? Why the warmongering atitude? I mean are you canucks even aware that the bears are fighting back?? Once in a while you hear on the news where bears and Canadians trade eye for an eye. Someone dies and another bear head gets hung on a Canuck's tea table.

Do you know that there is no paradise for warmongering Canadians?? Do you know that the interational POWs are not meant to be beheaded (canadian style) but rather to be interagated. Are you aware of the consequences of breaking the Geneva Conventions??

As if animal heads on your cabin isn't enough, you go off to another country in the middle east and start beheading (canadian style) humans to add to your head collection....... oh well I mean OH CANADA!

I wonder why canucks like hanging heads of poor helpless animals on thier walls???? Tsk tsk tsk evil Canadians. Your animal protection laws are a joke Mr.Canuck.

Is your thirst for blood the same as a drug addiction Mr.Canuck?

BTW, Canadian is synomous to the word Evil. So if you say "he is Canadian" it would be equivalent to saying "he is evil". CANADA on the other hand is synomous to the word EMPIRE. I hope it helps you correct your grammer Mr.Canuck. Use it okay? Empire.... Canada, whats the difference? none?? Canada actually means Empire in another language, so you can trick the world into thinking that you are not expanding your boarders.

Canadian history has always shown a non-stop increase in geographic and population size. What makes you so sure that you will just stop expanding there?? Ohh suspicious......
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#42
I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand. Could you repeat everything you just said please? Thanks!
 
Rick van Opbergen
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey

Canada actually means Empire in another language, so you can trick the world into thinking that you are not expanding your boarders.

In what language?
 
Giraldi_Theirrey
#44
In what language?[/quote]

That would be Martian my friend. You see, Canadians actually come from a planet called Mars. Perhaps scientists are right about life existing on Mars. But whatever happened to life their has been covered up by those evil Canadians as part of their evil, evil scheme to take over Earth.

You see, It was the Canadians that destroyed their on planet. Notice how Canadians, always overreact big time over small matters?? I bet it all started out with a bar fight or over small sums of money. So Canadians overreact and started to declare nuclear war over each other. Canadians like to solve problems by doing waaay more than what is necessary, so a simple parking ticket quarrel is usually solved with a simple application of Nuclear Warheads. Those EVIL canucks give you a parking ticket even if you are only SECONDS late to pay the meter. Seconds I tell ya. Don't you think it is a little rough?? Soooooo evil that is Canada, oh well... I mean OH CANADA!!

When Canadians say cultural diversity, they don't mean it literally. It actually means...... DIVERSITY IN ASSIMULATION!!!!!!!!!!! DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! Those evil Canadians from Mars usually have a very very very evil habit of attracting poor humans from across the planet, give them a free ride to Canada and then..... ASSIMULATE THEM INTO THE CANADIAN COLLECTIVE!!!!!!

The shocking truth is that, Canadians aren't human. They act differently than humans and you can tell it as there are always many give aways. They assimulate earth's natural humans from across the world so they can gain the knowledge from humans as well as being able to transform into a human. That is why Canadians can speak multiple languages and look like humans, but it is all an illusion. The Canadians sell the humans A FALSE dream of freedom, so that the gulliable humans would fall into their trap and be assimulated into their collective.

NOTICE THE COLOR OF THE CANADIAN FLAG HAS THE SAME COLOR AS MARS?!?! NOTICE THE COLOR OF THE CANADIAN FLAG HAS THE SAME COLOR AS MARS!?!?! That is a DEAD give away man!! I see those evil tricky Canadians are trying really really hard at covering the truth!! Canadians are addicted to bloodshed and war that is why they choose red. Notice when Canadians hunt they always love beheading their kill?? Then hang the head of the moose, deer or whatever in their living room?? EVIL eh??? Well don't be suprise because its.......... well............. Canadian. Bullets aren't bloody enough according to a Canadian. That is why when they hunt animals they behead them so more blood can spill. Now these evil Canucks are going after humans....... YIKES!!! Why do Canucks love hanging beheaded animals in their house?

TEA TIME for Canadians mean that they sit and have tea in their living room staring at the headless animals on their wall. Smiling and laughing maniacally while sipping tea. Now isn't that just evil????
Why do Canadians do that?? What is so pleasurable about the sight headless animals???

Canadians have destroyed their former planet, Mars, now they are after Earth, then what is next? The universe of course. Those evil Canadians MUST BE STOPPED or we will be facing GALACTIC SCALE EXTINCTION OF ALL LIFEFORMS IN EXISTENCE!! EXISTENCE itself might soon dissapear because of Canadians!! Scary huh?

After the Canadians destroyed their own planet in a war, the remaining Canadians have infiltrated earth, hacked into humanity's historic files and eliminated all facts about the planet Mars itself so their existence would be untracable. Now scientists are struggling to find out how and why Mars became a desolate wasteland.

Canada is an Empire and means Empire in martian language. Canada's history involves NON STOP expansion in both geographic and population size. Look at how big they are! You think they will stop right there?? Nope, those evil Canadians will expand their borders once the world turns away from them.

Now the Evil canadians are seeking a higher position in the UN so that they can control it with absolute power. Which is why you see the UN having so much issues today.

I mean if I where you Rick van Opbergen, I would sleep with one eye open, to monitor those evil and tricky Canadians as they can pull some really nasty tricks when you are the least prepared for them. They are a threat to existence itself.

Also I am against the UN for being so light on Canada. If I where the secretary of UN, I would sleep with one eye open.
 
peapod
#45
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?" Are you wearing yellow? shouting shrubbery?
 
Rick van Opbergen
#46
Canada is an immigrant country. Does this mean a considerably large part of the world population comes from Mars, and they all migrated to Canada? Can you back your claim?
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey


That would be Martian my friend.

Giraldi, did you see the latest article in the Washington Post? For God's sake, man, check it out. The article exposes the Canadian mastermind, John F. Winklesworth, PhD (you will recall his paper, 'Canadian World Domination') in his insidious plan to surrepticiously plant a Canadian brain (US patent 4288, Can patent 9989) into each American citizen - including the President! - without their knowledge or consent. This move will allow Canadians to seize all American assets, Rule The World, and retire in California without having to emigrate. Although the Post has exposed this plan, causing panic in the Capital, the Americans have not been able to find a way to stop it.

God help us all.
 
peapod
#48
...and what else floats?" ........"very small rocks"........
 
Giraldi_Theirrey
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

...and what else floats?" ........"very small rocks"........

A dead Canadian. that floats............. expect him to come back to life he lost his first one.

And like the saying goes.... the only good Canadian.......... is a dead Canadian. Oh well.... I mean OH CANADA!!!
 
peapod
#50
Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
 
peapod
#51
Giraldi, you leaving already...I was just warming up ah....

gimme a whiskey... chincher ale on the side, and don't be stingee, babee!
-- greta garbo's opening line in the film "anna christina
 
LadyC
#52
Did someone mention Canadian World Domination? If anyone's interested, here's the site... it's all very hush-hush right now, so be careful who you talk to...

cwd.ptbcanadian.com/ (external - login to view)

Check out the maps.

 
Giraldi_Theirrey
#53
Ooooooohh That is VERY VERY VERY evil of you Canadians! tsk tsk tsk.... oh well... I mean OH CANADA!!

So how can you achive this without MAD (mutually assured destruction) taking place?? It is going to be HARD to take countries by force these days because more and more people now have WMD.... They are cheap and are manufactured from................CANADA!!! FACE IT we supplied all weapons and ammo to the yanks during the vietnam war. (this is an actual fact by the way.) Canadians have a very very evil habit of giving the yanks and some really bad people BIG GUNS!!

HOW will you EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL, bloodthirsty, warmongering, overreacting phobia-maniac Canadians achieve your goal without turning earth into Mars?! Will you take the earth by force? or by something else?? what is on your evil minds??

It is NO WONDER the weather in Canada sucks so much this year. Because the sky gets covered in clouds when you Canadians have evil ideas and laughing maniacally at the same time. I mean how many days was there that the sun actually showed up this year?? not many eh?? I KNEW something evil is up with Canada..... ah oh well I mean OH CANADA!! You Canucks on this board will never see your national anthem the same way again!! HAHAHAHAHA
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey

FACE IT we supplied all weapons and ammo to the yanks during the vietnam war. (this is an actual fact by the way.)

Huh??? What, are you saying your other information isn't actual fact as well? I feel betrayed.
 
Giraldi_Theirrey
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey

FACE IT we supplied all weapons and ammo to the yanks during the vietnam war. (this is an actual fact by the way.)

Huh??? What, are you saying your other information isn't actual fact as well? I feel betrayed.

it is all true. it is just that the one I said here has more evidence to back it up. All the others I said are from eye witnesses. I managed to get information from important people before you evil Canadians went to assasinate them.

Leaked information have more backing. Only few ever make it out of Canada alive.
 
peapod
#56
Brian - "you are all individuals"
Crowd (as one) - "we are all individuals"
Peapod in crowd - "I'm not!"
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey

it is all true. it is just that the one I said here has more evidence to back it up. All the others I said are from eye witnesses.

Oh phew, I do feel much better now. There I was, feeling all evil and conquering and super-powerful. Then I saw your post which made my mind start to wonder about stuff, ie 'maybe it isn't all true after all, maybe we aren't the Master Race, oh no'. That worried my mind a lot, but now I see that you have your facts straight, your **** in one sock, your ducks in a row and, well, oh Canada.
 
peapod
#58
Hey that was a post crash! I actually saw our post crash into each other.....ok I will try again...

there were 160 of us living in a shoebox in the middle of the road
 
Haggis McBagpipe
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Hey that was a post crash! I actually saw our post crash into each other.....ok I will try again...

there were 160 of us living in a shoebox in the middle of the road

Why is your avatar suddenly so small, Pea?
 
LadyC
#60
Quote:

It is NO WONDER the weather in Canada sucks so much this year.

Our weather sucked this year?
How come I never noticed this? I guess I was so busy working on my tan, I didn't see all the alleged clouds...
 

Similar Threads

17
Why - This thread is about Why?????
by Goober | Feb 4th, 2010
5
An odd old thread
by Tonington | Mar 7th, 2008
3
More than one thread?
by TenPenny | Nov 16th, 2005
13
The Pet Thread
by Reverend Blair | Mar 31st, 2005
no new posts