Giraldi's Very Own Thread

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Giraldi, here is a thread of your very own where you can say all the things you want to say about the Truly Foul and Really Awful Canada, okay? This will simply make for better forum organization, and will allow the other threads to remain on-topic.

So please, by all means, go for it.

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com
RE: Giraldi

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

But what fun is there if I talk to myself? I am on a MISSION here man. That is to save the world from the evil Canadian Empire.

Think about it Mr.Canuck, HOW MANY empires in all of history is bigger than Canada? Most empires fall before they even got close to the size of Canada. Look at the size of Canada, it is so big and it hasn't even fallen but instead it is growing!! Ooooooh, that is VERY DANGEROUS my friend. To continue to grow and expand a nation indefinitley is dangerous, yet Canadian, heheheh, oh well.... I mean.. OH CANADA! So who are you voting for EMPEROR pal? You can't have a headless empire ya know. BTW who is the current EMPEROR of Canada?? You know, that maple leaf on the flag really looks more like fire and the colour you choose for the flag is the colour of blood. Ever thought of that?? Already I can see a hidden agenda right there.

I remember in high school in Canada where once in a while the staff goes into a RAH RAH lesson about how Canada is more superior to everyone else. Then the next thing you have is students asking why the world can't be more like Canada. Immediatley right there you have already implanted IMPERIALISTIC thoughts into the minds of the Canadian youth and soon they will MAKE their idea come true!! You think it might be humanitarian aid eh? Humanitarian aid as in marching a whole army of troops in to other countries yes??

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Oh don't be silly, Giraldi. You won't be talking to yourself here, we all promise faithfully to read every single word you write.

You are only scratching the surface on the subject of Canada, you know. Things are far worst than you appear to realize. The US is a puppet, the strings are ours. The world is a toy, we are the kid - the NAUGHTY kid. The war in Iraq? We masterminded it. Drugs? We send 'em stateside in order to hook them and kill 'em all off. We do it on purpose, Giraldi, just because we like being bad.

So, I think you need to do more research on the full picture. It is an ugly one. Keep us posted.

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

Does feminism really needs to be taken to the extreme? Why is it so in Canada? Why does the Canadian government support the genocide of the male species in Canada? Why are the guys being masacared in Canada??

I am sure the ladies in Canada have enough power already yes?? Just about the whole country is in the hands of extreme right wing feminsts. Not that I am against feminism, but it needs to stop when things get out of hand. I am neither for or against feminism but it needs to stop before genocide or violence gets involved. The rampant Canadian nationalism is already more than enough to label Canada as armed and dangerous aggressors. If you are going to the point of building concentration camps and gas chambers to kill all men, then Canada has already sunk to the lowest of the low. Hmm I think I can smell the dead from here.... oh well... I mean Oh CANADA!!
Can't we have diplomacy??????????

Isengard

Electoral Member

You know about Just for laughs? It's a festival here in Montreal that happens every summer, you HAVE to present yourself next year, I'll buy ticket on the first row!! You're so funny, each post is a surprise waiting to be discovered and provides a good laugh! You know that laughing is good for health? Thanks for helping me staying in shape :)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Giraldi

Giraldi_Theirrey said:
Does feminism really needs to be taken to the extreme? Why is it so in Canada? Why does the Canadian government support the genocide of the male species in Canada?

Oh come ON, Giraldi, get the facts, man. Once again, it is far worse than you seem to realize. Women are not just killing men, you know. There are whole cities of slave-men who are abused terribly. The women use 'em then kill 'em off once they can no longer perform adequately. It is brutal. You should ask Peapod about this, there is a large colony of slave-men in her area.

And it is true about Saddam. And you may not realize that Bush is our very own secret chemical warfare item, the project is called SBI (Stupid Bush Infusion).

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

There is NO PARADISE for Canadians! So many suicide bombings these days! Getting desprate for victory eh Mr.Canuck? So you decide to strap a bomb to yourself and run into your enemy's base yes? Ah what a waste of life. You don't go to paradise for blowing yourself up and killing someone pal. Rather you would sink downwards into hell much like...... well.. a sinking ship!! So if all canucks decide to go BOOM instead of surenderring you will become extinct... such poor poor tactic. REAL warriors fight blade to blade man! not blowing yourself up from someones back! oh well I mean OH CANADA!!
I BET YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM THE SAME WAY AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway that is not how you fight wars. The suicide bombers that you train may come back to life and haunt you if you give them false promises about all this paradise garbage. Train some real warriors man! WHERE in the bible does it say that Canadians will go to paradise if they pursue their imperialistic habits by blowing themselves up???

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

Oh I forgot one thing! You Canucks are not treating your POWS properly! First of all it is against the Geneva Conventions and second of all that is not what they are used for.

POWS are not for beheading. You are not suppose to behead them(Canadian style of course, complete with the Canadian butcher knife and the maniacal Canadian laugh of course). They are ment for interrogation and is to be released when the war is over, not killed. TSK TSK TSK. I bet it is Canadian justice eh? Here is a court scenario:

Judge: "Guilty!", "50 years in the slammer!" He then swings his BUTCHER KNIFE(a canadian butcher knife, why because canadian weapons kill more effectively). Canadian judges do not use hammers because it is not bloody enough. Yet they never mention whether the slammer is on earth or...... in HELL!!

So the judge throws the butcher knife and cuts the convicts head clean off!! Canadian justice yes?? So the convict spends 50 years in hell's slammer before being released back to earth again.

Don't behead POWS (canadian style), that is not how it works outside of Canada. Keep your cruel beheadings inside canada.... ah oh well. I mean OH CANADA!!!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

This is great stuff, Giraldi! Keep up the good work. We are all waiting with bated breath for your next installment. Did you know this thread has become THE most read thread of all? You see? It really does work to have your very own thread, it keeps us better focused on your amazing information.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
What I don't understand is that so many people here are reacting on this guy. Shame on you! C'mon, this guy is only here to get reactions like I see in this thread. He's Canadian for crying out loud (he is, right? I thought so ...). Considering he's Canadian (I suddenly have my doubts), he can never hate Canada this much ... else he would have emigrated to the US already. So just lay back, read his post carefully, and laugh ... in a nice manner, not as in "Haha, I hate you" but as in "Haha, this could be some good stuff for Jerry Seinfeld" (whom I believe not to be funny, but that's just me).

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Rick van Opbergen said:
What I don't understand is that so many people here are reacting on this guy. Shame on you! C'mon, this guy is only here to get reactions like I see in this thread.

"Shame on us?" Why? Rick, this thread is, after all, for Geraldi to say whatever he wants to say. It is the whole point of the thread, and other forum members - if they wish to - can respond in whatever way they feel.

Does it really matter whether he is trying to get a reaction or not? If he is trying to get people mad, so what? I cannot imagine anybody who is confident in their love of this country getting angry at anything being said. If he is trying to made a point (substituting Canada for the US or militants or whatever) that's great. If he is practicing for a comedy routine, cool.

He just wants to say his stuff and people here can react with hostility, amusement, amazement, or not at all. It is entirely up to the individual. Nobody is the victim here, or if they are, they brought it on themselves.

Isengard

Electoral Member
Rick van Opbergen said:
What I don't understand is that so many people here are reacting on this guy. Shame on you! C'mon, this guy is only here to get reactions like I see in this thread. He's Canadian for crying out loud (he is, right? I thought so ...). Considering he's Canadian (I suddenly have my doubts), he can never hate Canada this much ... else he would have emigrated to the US already. So just lay back, read his post carefully, and laugh ... in a nice manner, not as in "Haha, I hate you" but as in "Haha, this could be some good stuff for Jerry Seinfeld" (whom I believe not to be funny, but that's just me).

Well, I didn't see anybody losing his mind over what Giraldi is saying, on the contrary I think everybody enjoys reading from him, what he's saying is so big that you can't take it seriously :)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Isengard said:
Well, I didn't see anybody losing his mind over what Giraldi is saying, on the contrary I think everybody enjoys reading from him, what he's saying is so big that you can't take it seriously :)

Exactly. I am guessing that he's just having fun with it, and hey, I don't mind having fun with it too.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Come on, be serious guys :wink: When people would say this about the Netherlands, I would joke about it, but the undertone would be sarcastic (which I clearly see in your posts "oh no, Canada is much worse!"), a bit annoyed, fed by that itsy-bitsy nationalistic feeling trying to actually yell dirty things at him (which you don't, because you are able to controll ourselves). Now if I'm wrong: I'm so sorry. I'm just speaking out of my own experiences.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Sure the undertone is sarcastic, that's part of the fun. Why not just jump aboard on the wings of his overactive imagination and go along for some silliness? Sure is no wounded nationalistic pride here, for everything has been so obviously said in fun for anybody to actually take it as a slight against Canada. Surely you can see that?