Ah Ha! Now I know what you guys are suffering from.

Giraldi_Theirrey
Social Anxiety Disorder!!! Thats it! I did some reasearch and now I know why Canucks are suffering from it.

One question remains, is it genetic? if so then Canucks are bad for the human gene pool. hmmmmm something worthy to think about eh? Oh well.. I mean Oh Canada...........

Social Anxiety Disorder! A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT that is ONLY made in Canada! YEAH!!!

I wouldn't stay long cause everyone is crazy YIKES.

bogie
I am not!

"The anxiety-provoking social situation causes physical symptoms like sweating, shaking, trembling, tense muscles, shaky voice, dry mouth or a pounding heart."

Damn it's hot in here!
Wish my mouse would sit still!
Got a knot in my neck - where's the Ben Gay?
My voice isn't shaky, it's, uhh, well, arthritis, that's it, arthritis!
I told you it was hot - where's my bottle of water?
My heart doesn't pound - it is just strong!

Andem

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

But... but... he's so cute, and so hungry for affection! 8-)

Rick van Opbergen
I didn't know that about the Canadians Giraldi_Theirrey. Frightening!

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Rick van Opbergen

I didn't know that about the Canadians Giraldi_Theirrey. Frightening!

You bet it's frightening, and did you know this condition is highly contagious,infectious even through Internet forums? Recent studies have shown a 90% increase in SAD amongst Americans who participate regularly in Canadian forums. Further research suggests that one single visit can infect. There are currently no studies of effects on Europeans. You might be safe. Or you might not.

Rick van Opbergen
Ehh ... goodbye!

Giraldi_Theirrey
Haggis McBagpipe why aren't you angry with me like the rest of the guys in the forum?? I don't understand your joke. Don't hold your anger, EXPRESS it, this is a forum, you are an unknown person to anyone on the internet.

So far everyone has shown their angry side to me except you. Why not? Because what I said is true?? Canadian humour may be tricky to understand sometimes, so you may need some explanation. Are you girl or boy? maybe that should explain why I don't understand you. Because right now, everyone here is MAD man, MAD I tell ya. No need to hold back when you are on the internet, unless they know you personally. Do you really feel or meant what you say?? Sometimes I wonder whether you are serious or not.

Andem
LOL, Geraldi.

Sure maybe your first post or two might have given me a moment to think, "who the heck is this guy?" Luckily now, you've not really made me angry at all. Infact, I just skim through your post and get the general idea that you have one aim and that's the get controversy.

Firstly, thanks for trying to stir people up, it makes the forums somewhat more interesting. We need some excitement around here

Secondly, if you're looking to stir anybody up, you are honestly in the wrong forum. The regulars here already know who you are and it's just futile to even try.

See ya around.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Giraldi_Theirrey

Haggis McBagpipe why aren't you angry with me like the rest of the guys in the forum?? I don't understand your joke.

How can I ever be mad at you? No joke involved, you simply have not said anything to make me mad. Why, did you want to make me mad?

peapod
uh...what the hell is going on here? I don't get this..is this guy a bad guy? I live on an island out in the ocean..cut off from the rest of the world..also you can see that I cannot even use the quote thing or put a picture up, how can I understand this...I am gonna go and listen to some music now

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

uh...what the hell is going on here? I don't get this..is this guy a bad guy?

No, he's not a bad guy, I think he's just a lonely guy.

Diamond Sun
Giraldi, as you yourself have said Canadians are evil, mean, detention giving, beheading individuals. Trust me, if you were really making any of us mad, well, really, you know what would happen. We just wouldn't be able to restrain ourselves.

But of course, before we appeared on your doorstep to issue you a detention, we would be sure to first inject Mars (because you are correct in your determination of Canadian's home planet), we'd first inject Mars genes into your body, take any and all of your posessions, hang your pet rabbits head on our wall, and of course show you our true faces, because naturally we have to appear human in order to continue our assimilation of the entire planet.

And we'd do all this without any remorse.

So, you see, you'd know if we were Mad.

peapod
Diamond sun? where have you been? and what are you doing?

Diamond Sun
I've been busy working for the Canada Secret service to eradicate all of those who are discovering Canada's secret secrets...um...I mean, I've been planting tulips. Yeah. Tulips.

bevvyd
Just for you GT

www.4degreez.com/misc/persona...sorder_test.mv (external - login to view)

Do let us know how you did.