What if?

peapod
This is a stupid idea, but let's try it.

I'll start off with a what if question, you'll answer it and create a new one and we'll keep going.

Eg.

Peapod:What if the sky was made out of cheese

Bevvy:Then there wouldn't be any planes ....

And so on, let's see if we can make this work.

What if you forgot everything you know when you wake up tomorrow?

bevvyd
Then I'd go back to school, but only once this time round.

Now, what if you able to go back in time, what time would you go back to?

fubbleskag
9:05 am, to try to convince peapod not to start this thread :P

what if our gravity was only half what it is now?

LadyC
I'd get to eat more doughnuts to compensate for the "weight loss".
I like that idea!

What if you could have any talent you chose?

peapod
If I could have any talent..I would like to be able to play the fiddle like a whizz

What is your biggest regret in life?

bevvyd
My biggest regret in life is that I haven't made it to Europe yet and now with all the terrorist activity I'm too afraid to.

Would you ever admit to being experimental in sex?

Andem
Ofcourse I would! The only way to enjoy your sexual life is to find out what's most comfortable for you.

Would you ever consider, knowing the current political climate, living in the United States for 2 years?

peapod
I would not consider living in the united states, even if there was no political climate.

whats the biggest difference between western and eastern canada?

LadyC
One starts with "we" the other with "ea".

What's the worst gift you've ever received?

bevvyd
Oh I got that one cinched. A gawd awful yellow suede belt that had to be 6" wide. I didn't know if it was a gag gift or not as my aunt is a little daft.

How many days this year have you booked off sick from work when you weren't sick at all?

peapod
None! I was actually sick, I work for non-profit, its not nice to cheat non-profit

What was the name of the person who gave you your first kiss?

LadyC
Mike...
but I wish it was Rob.

If you could ask anyone, living or dead, one question, who and what would it be?

peapod
Why did you leave?

What is the secret to your happiness?

LadyC
My sense of humour.

What is/was the name of your imaginary friend?

peapod
peapod.

What the name of your bestest friend?

LadyC
Shari

Ever been to a wedding where someone "spoke now" rather than "forever holding his peace"?

bevvyd
Gail or Marie, depends how long you have known her.

Do you still secretly wish upon a star? or if you find a penny?

peapod
No I do not, but it sounds like a good idea, I will do it next time I see a penny.

Do you believe there are other worlds out there like ours?

bevvyd
Of course there is.

Would you say men are biggest gossips than women or the other way around?

fubbleskag
Quote: Originally Posted by bevvyd

Of course there is.

Would you say men are biggest gossips than women or the other way around?

i wouldn't say either way, but then - i'm a circumstantialist

if you could pick any beatle to have died before lennon, who would you have picked?

(and what happened to these being "what if" questions?)

(and how do i get this thing to stop notifying me of all my threads?)

(and yes, i tried changing it in my profile)

(and yes, i know this is too many questions)

peapod
ummmm....I think its women, but its not gossip, its chit chat

Would you say men are kinda weird?

bevvyd
fubbleskag, you need to click off the "notification" box before submitting. Go back and edit all your posts that you get topic replies to.

Not Paul, Not Ringo, so it has to be George.

What the lamest excuse you have ever used to break up with someone?

peapod
I don't like your shoes!

How do shut up a flubbleskag?

Haggis McBagpipe
Flubbleskag, you don't have to go back to all your posts to stop notification. In the notification emails you get, simply click on the link that stops you following that thread. It is true - and frustrating to me as well - that you must unclick the notification box of every single post. Insane.

I really love your handle. Does it have any particular significance?

Prometheus
Quote:

if you could pick any beatle to have died before lennon, who would you have picked?

Lennon had to die first. Instant Karma's gonna get you. Paul will go next. Ringo is timeless, I see him kicking back on a beach somewhere when he's 80, drinking Margarita's and looking at the bikinis over the rims of his shades.

What if Y2k had actually happened, and all computer systems failed? Would you have been prepared?

fubbleskag
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

take off your socks & shoes; paint each of your left toes to resemble the partridge family and each of your right toes to resemble the jacksons; stage a no-holds-barred brawl between the two families brutal enough to make john carpenter blush; take & post pictures of the entire event.

Quote: Originally Posted by Haggis McBagpipe

I really love your handle. Does it have any particular significance?

several years ago an australian friend of mine, who was prone to haranguing me in long spaceless freight-trains of made up words, called me it in a fit of gin-soaked rage. it stuck.

Quote: Originally Posted by Prometheus

What if Y2k had actually happened, and all computer systems failed? Would you have been prepared?

i spent that new year's eve sitting atop a small mountain overlooking my smaller hometown waiting for the 59 to become two 0's on the giant flip-number clock of the world, hoping to watch the city wash itself in darkness from tip to tip. i brought a pretty girl and a bottle of strawberry wine for this event - does that qualify as prepared?

peapod
Hey where is your question? I cannot take off my shoes and socks..I only wear flip flops, unless I am out in the bush or in a boat...

Prometheus
Quote:

peapod wrote:

take off your socks & shoes; paint each of your left toes to resemble the partridge family and each of your right toes to resemble the jacksons; stage a no-holds-barred brawl between the two families brutal enough to make john carpenter blush; take & post pictures of the entire event.

HAHAHA :P
That is one of the funniest things I've heard. I'm putting my money on the Partridge's, as long as Danny is manager. (He would be the short, fat toe on the left foot). He fights dirty

And yes, that qualifies as prepared.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by Prometheus

That is one of the funniest things I've heard.

I loved it too, it just killed me. I was taking a sip of coffee while reading it, and, well, you KNOW what happened to that coffee. My monitor still hasn't forgiven me for the unexpected shower.

fubbleskag
4 consecutive posts without questions.

i have successfully de-railed this thread; my work here is done

no new posts