*collapses*

Aviallani

Electoral Member
Aug 26, 2004
Calgary, NW
Wow am I ever dead tired. First day of work was pretty intense. I spent the first half just doing courses on the comp. The rest of the day I was behind the counter with my mentor watching transactions. After a while she let me start processing stuff because I showed her a trick or two on keyboard shortcuts and she let me use the pc after that lol. I'm just tired from all the work and getting used to standing all day. CIBC staff don't get chairs at the wicket so I have to buck up and get used to it :p I'm really liking it there even though I was teased about how my sister and I sound so much alike and we have the same laugh :lol:

bogie

Electoral Member
Jun 21, 2002
Barrie, ON Canada
maltesefalcon.bogart.com
Good luck at the new job!

re: sisters
My wife and her sister were at the front of a huge crowd at a large resort auction. Half way through a bidding session (they were giggling, as usual), the auctioneer stops, looks at them, and says "Sisters, eh?" Broke the crowd up ... and of course made them giggle even more!

Aviallani

Electoral Member
Aug 26, 2004
Calgary, NW
Thanks bogie. And yeah, my sister and I are like best friends now. It took a long time for that to happen. She's 7 years older than me, and due to irresponsible parents she pretty much raised me and gave me all the guidance I needed through my childhood. So it was hard on her and we clashed many times. Now we get along great and she was the one that actually wanted me to come to her bank and help fix the problems caused by other tellers. I'm glad she has such faith in me.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
undergrandnitz you do not need a job, you are a master yoda :D I have come to say goodbye to you little rugrat, I think I have taken a shine to you. I leave on the moro, green business to attend to...and I am not talking money either, I don't like that shade of green, well maybe a bit, I need to get my shack on the beach 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Not much to do over there in Gibbsons? It must have grown a bit since I was there 5 years ago. I really liked sechelt, the ocean around there is awesome...but I really like powell river, the people are alot of fun there.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
crappy mood and beer don't really mix, thats the trickster in the beer, its actually a depressant, it should only be drank when you are in a good mood, so you don't get to depressed, but if you drink it when you are really depressed than you get even more depressed...follow undergrandnitz..you cartoon character. I have come to say goodbye to you little rugrat, I will miss our bantering, I learned stuff from ya..good stuff :lol:

Aviallani

Electoral Member
Aug 26, 2004
Calgary, NW
Yeah I really should know better by now. Oh well, live and never learn seems to be my motto! Peapod you're not leaving the forums are you? :(

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Aviallani,

Parish the thought, that I could leave the board! I am part of the borg now....no I have green business to attend to..clock and dagger my favorite kind of business. Nothing illegal tho 8) Catch some fishing while I am at it to.

Than well it salmon festival in my home town of Port Alberni, I have attended since well lets not go there. A year would not be a year without the salmon festival, especially the beer gardens, I get to see lots of redneck stuff at the beer gardens. It can be distrubing, but funny at the same time. Plus I hear they have another kind of garden happening there, a much nicer peaceful garden.

No I got so much bank time around here I could take 6 months off and still have some left over....I like those kind of holidays...you come back and you still got a paycheck waiting for you 8)