A genius any way you look at it. 8-)

Haggis McBagpipe
Welcome to Addiction. I am Your Board Genius. I will be your guide in your slow slide down into insanity, depravity and hopeless craving for this place.

researchok
Bummer.

I never really had far to go.

peapod
I bow to you board genius. I wish I could same the same thing about myself. You know that crop circle!!!! Well I really believed those stories! I really really really thought there was a crop circle happening....turns out the darn thing looks like someone made it out of paper mache! I am really starting to wonder how come I am so easy to dupe. Galaniomama says, come on you knew there was a real crop circle there didn't you. Well no I didn't or else I would have sat in my bathtub for 2 hours instead of being stuck in this horse and buggy with you, your ma, and charlie....ask ask ask me who charlie is.

researchok
Only crop circle I ever saw was the one I made eating my way through a strawberry patch.

I get queasy tinking about it.

peapod
For pete sakes what do you have to do around here hit somebody with a brick! somebody ask me who charlie is!

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey! i just thought of something... who the heck is Charlie?

peapod
Finally a toaster that pops! Charlie..oh my god i am killing myself laughing hag, really i can barely type...you will find out who charlie is around 8. I pickup the pictures at london drugs and i will come back and scan them...i am still cracking up here in thinking about it! Can't tell, won't tell, you will see for yourself. You know I have a scanner for over a year in still in the box, christmas present, I hate learning about gadgets, but this board has driven me to hook the little bugger up. Actually it only took 5 minutes! who knew. So tell me hag how do I get the scan over to the photo album on the board....laughing..laughing..laughing real hard here. Wish I could see your face when you see them.

peapod
ok hag I cannot wait forever for you to post instructions. I am going to starbucks for a jest and some eye candy..and pickup the pictures...why did i mention them...i am killing myself laughing..what if the pictures did not turn out? oh my god I cannot bear the thought of having to do it again...galaniomama is so excited she can hardly contain herself, what a bitch..she has everything! great husband, great kids, great ma..and she still gotta get me to to full fill some sick twisted desire to fall down laughing her head off. I am sick of being used! Did I mention she is a great person. Haggis or anyone who know how do I get the scan over to this board please tell me...

galianomama
Quote:

Only crop circle I ever saw was the one I made eating my way through a strawberry patch.

you know what, that's something charlie would do too! damn men

researchok
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

Finally a toaster that pops! Charlie..oh my god i am killing myself laughing hag, really i can barely type...you will find out who charlie is around 8. I pickup the pictures at london drugs and i will come back and scan them...i am still cracking up here in thinking about it! Can't tell, won't tell, you will see for yourself. You know I have a scanner for over a year in still in the box, christmas present, I hate learning about gadgets, but this board has driven me to hook the little bugger up. Actually it only took 5 minutes! who knew. So tell me hag how do I get the scan over to the photo album on the board....laughing..laughing..laughing real hard here. Wish I could see your face when you see them.

Upload your photos to www.imagepilot.com (external - login to view) or www.picgallery.com (external - login to view)

Then, link to the image via url in your post.

I had the same problem. Answers are courtesy Moghrabi and Numure.

Haggis McBagpipe
Hey you crazy blinkin' coastie, to post the pic ya need to go to page one of the picture thread and go to the link for hosting the picture. I hope it is fixed by now, because it was sure as hell broken all day. Hang on...

Hmm, it is still broken, don't know what is happening there. You might have to wait until tomorrow.

You COULD always consider just telling us about Charlie!

peapod
Dont be thinking thats me in the picture! i can re-size my picture collection now to fit my avatar. I had to come home quickly or else I would have been taken away. I made the mistake of looking at the pictures at starbucks. Honestly a crowd gathered to see what the heck me and a few others were falling off our chairs about. Mmm maybe you guys won't think they are so funny, after all you are not islanders, we are kinda sick over here. Alright already give me some time to figure this stuff out.

LuShes
researchok: imagepilot no longer works...

galianomama
Quote:

Upload your photos to www.imagepilot.com (external - login to view) or www.picgallery.com (external - login to view)

hey pea - researchok said to try one of the two listed above. if imagepilot isn't working try picgallery.

peapod
hold on to your shorts galaniomama, i am working on it, half way scanned. Am I suppose put all the pictures in or one at a time, i am doing one at time. Charlie says tell the bitch not to put the bum's rush on his girl! or else.

galianomama
yeah, Charlies not the fast type. take it slow, he likes his morning paper and coffee. so to speak. i think we should spin this yarn out a bit. over here on the island we work on a different speed than you mainlanders. we are on big island time.

galianomama
hey pea - we should start a new thread with this one! adventures of charlie, charlie-for-a-day, charlie does sidney, any suggestions?

peapod
That was alot of fun!!!! scanned all the pictures and now that they are finished they are all blank. Galaniomama you come over tomarrow and figure it out. I have had enough! I won't swear I will just think them.

Haggis McBagpipe
I have to tell you, Pea, I sure do like your avatar.

As for the blanks, well who knew you'd be shooting blanks tonight? It happens. Tomorrow all will be well and this forum will blossom with the pleasures and the escapades of Charlie, Pea and Gallianomama,

peapod
Haggis its the machine. uninstall, re-install, all buttons checked including my belly button, my head is pounding this morning after reading the spell binding user manual, no more troubleshooting unless is a hammer.
Thanks for the company last night you old bag, did you drink your hot milk? charlie was impressed by your late night ramblings, he likes it when I take him to the twlight zone on starry nights does she really have blue hair and ride a red bicycle he asks. Do you think she would like me, charlie she would absolutely adore you.

Pictures will show up here eventually.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

does she really have blue hair and ride a red bicycle he asks. Do you think she would like me, charlie she would absolutely adore you.

Pictures will show up here eventually.

Never did do the milk, but will remember for next time. My body was too frightened to mess with me, it went docilely to bed and slept. It knew what would happen if it didn't do as it was told.

You are filling that poor Charlie's head with lies, damn lies and blue hair, I see! No blue hair for me, and the retro-styled red bike is only wistful thinking at this point. Although I love my bike dearly, it is white, a white Rocky Mountain mountain bike. My road bike is gorgeous, is a green Gary Lemond Alpe d'Huez (of Tour de France fame, the Alpe is one of the harder stages). One day, I will get my Schwinn retro one-speed gem with the comfortable seat.

Back to Charlie, yes you can tell that wee devil that I find him quite irresistable, and that's sight unseen, for heaven's sake. I will melt at the knees, I'm sure, at the mere sight of his rakish self.

I digress... your scanner... did you try the online FAQs? Usually you just have to type in the nature of your problem and it will come up with a solution.

Another thought, go to the techie section of this forum and post your question there. We have some true geniuses of the computer kind on this forum.

Don't give up! I must meet Charlie, and you, and Gally!

peapod
Be cool hag you old bag. You will meet the three. I have an appointment, than I will take Mr. hp scanjet to a nerdy friend of mine. All will be revealed. I will stop in at the Irian grocery. He has a message for you, I will use the digital on him...oh wow that sound kinky, charlie does not like it when I talk like that, except of course when its to him I am speaking digital kink!.

I will be wearing sunglasses, I have bags under my eyes the size of well, haggis mcbagpipes! Thanks to Mr. Hp scanjet, keeping me up half the night, and not a bit of satisfaction out it for me, well I cannot really say that there was you and charlie...oh oh charlie is grinning at me...he is raising his eyebrows! wink wink, nod nod the little pervert! Gotta go!

galianomama
Quote:

Thanks to Mr. Hp scanjet, keeping me up half the night, and not a bit of satisfaction out it for me, well I cannot really say that there was you and charlie...oh oh charlie is grinning at me...he is raising his eyebrows! wink wink, nod nod the little pervert! Gotta go!

Um, am I to believe from that statement that Charles "forgot" to go home last night?

galianomama
Quote:

Haggis its the machine

Boy, does that sound familiar........

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by galianomama

Quote:

Haggis its the machine

Boy, does that sound familiar........

What is it they say, "'Tis a poor craftsman who blames her tools." or a close facsimile of such. I'm going to be curious to see what it was. 8-)

Still, I'd post here. These guys know computers like Carter knew pills.

peapod
I hope this works, this stuff gives me a headache, I have no idea what I am doing, neither does charlie. A message for haggis from the iranian grocery.

www.imagepilot.com/img.dll?x=...0_MVC-001E.JPG (external - login to view)

galianomama
Oooohhh, what a nice shot. way to go pea!!

did ya pick up some more of our fave red pepper stuff???

peapod
I have no idea what is going on here, but I got to get some work done soon, hope this works. Ok hag this is charlie...eat your heart out!

www.imagepilot.com/img.dll?x=...5_MVC-004S.JPG (external - login to view)

peapod
Charlie having his morning turkish delight..

www.imagepilot.com/img.dll?x=...6_MVC-005S.JPG (external - login to view)

peapod
Hag I will be back later with the rest, the phone is ringing all the time, monday morning!, I have actual work to do, mess my brain up trying to figure out this camera stuff and up and down loads...and I am flirting with a fireman right now....bye till later..