A genius any way you look at it. 8-)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Welcome to Addiction. I am Your Board Genius. I will be your guide in your slow slide down into insanity, depravity and hopeless craving for this place.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I bow to you board genius. I wish I could same the same thing about myself. You know that crop circle!!!! Well I really believed those stories! I really really really thought there was a crop circle happening....turns out the darn thing looks like someone made it out of paper mache! I am really starting to wonder how come I am so easy to dupe. Galaniomama says, come on you knew there was a real crop circle there didn't you. Well no I didn't or else I would have sat in my bathtub for 2 hours instead of being stuck in this horse and buggy with you, your ma, and charlie....ask ask ask me who charlie is. :lol:

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Only crop circle I ever saw was the one I made eating my way through a strawberry patch.

I get queasy tinking about it.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Finally a toaster that pops! Charlie..oh my god i am killing myself laughing hag, really i can barely type...you will find out who charlie is around 8. I pickup the pictures at london drugs and i will come back and scan them...i am still cracking up here in thinking about it! Can't tell, won't tell, you will see for yourself. You know I have a scanner for over a year in still in the box, christmas present, I hate learning about gadgets, but this board has driven me to hook the little bugger up. Actually it only took 5 minutes! who knew. So tell me hag how do I get the scan over to the photo album on the board....laughing..laughing..laughing real hard here. Wish I could see your face when you see them.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ok hag I cannot wait forever for you to post instructions. I am going to starbucks for a jest and some eye candy..and pickup the pictures...why did i mention them...i am killing myself laughing..what if the pictures did not turn out? oh my god I cannot bear the thought of having to do it again...galaniomama is so excited she can hardly contain herself, what a bitch..she has everything! great husband, great kids, great ma..and she still gotta get me to to full fill some sick twisted desire to fall down laughing her head off. I am sick of being used! Did I mention she is a great person. Haggis or anyone who know how do I get the scan over to this board please tell me...

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
peapod said:
Finally a toaster that pops! Charlie..oh my god i am killing myself laughing hag, really i can barely type...you will find out who charlie is around 8. I pickup the pictures at london drugs and i will come back and scan them...i am still cracking up here in thinking about it! Can't tell, won't tell, you will see for yourself. You know I have a scanner for over a year in still in the box, christmas present, I hate learning about gadgets, but this board has driven me to hook the little bugger up. Actually it only took 5 minutes! who knew. So tell me hag how do I get the scan over to the photo album on the board....laughing..laughing..laughing real hard here. Wish I could see your face when you see them.

Upload your photos to www.imagepilot.com or www.picgallery.com

Then, link to the image via url in your post.

I had the same problem. Answers are courtesy Moghrabi and Numure.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hey you crazy blinkin' coastie, to post the pic ya need to go to page one of the picture thread and go to the link for hosting the picture. I hope it is fixed by now, because it was sure as hell broken all day. Hang on...

Hmm, it is still broken, don't know what is happening there. You might have to wait until tomorrow.

You COULD always consider just telling us about Charlie!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Dont be thinking thats me in the picture! i can re-size my picture collection now to fit my avatar. I had to come home quickly or else I would have been taken away. I made the mistake of looking at the pictures at starbucks. Honestly a crowd gathered to see what the heck me and a few others were falling off our chairs about. Mmm maybe you guys won't think they are so funny, after all you are not islanders, we are kinda sick over here. Alright already give me some time to figure this stuff out.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
hold on to your shorts galaniomama, i am working on it, half way scanned. Am I suppose put all the pictures in or one at a time, i am doing one at time. Charlie says tell the bitch not to put the bum's rush on his girl! or else.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
yeah, Charlies not the fast type. take it slow, he likes his morning paper and coffee. so to speak. i think we should spin this yarn out a bit. over here on the island we work on a different speed than you mainlanders. we are on big island time.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
That was alot of fun!!!! scanned all the pictures and now that they are finished they are all blank. Galaniomama you come over tomarrow and figure it out. I have had enough! I won't swear I will just think them.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I have to tell you, Pea, I sure do like your avatar.

As for the blanks, well who knew you'd be shooting blanks tonight? It happens. Tomorrow all will be well and this forum will blossom with the pleasures and the escapades of Charlie, Pea and Gallianomama,

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Haggis its the machine. uninstall, re-install, all buttons checked including my belly button, my head is pounding this morning after reading the spell binding user manual, no more troubleshooting unless is a hammer.
Thanks for the company last night you old bag, did you drink your hot milk? charlie was impressed by your late night ramblings, he likes it when I take him to the twlight zone on starry nights does she really have blue hair and ride a red bicycle he asks. Do you think she would like me, charlie she would absolutely adore you.

Pictures will show up here eventually.